It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Why is it that out of the millions of alien spacecraft flights they have only managed to crash in our country once back in 1947? Are they just such great pilots with perfected crafts that they never crash? Why wouldn't there be another crash site somewhere to investigate?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
good point
never occured to me before
well i suppose there could have been loads of crashes but they might all be kept under wraps by the goverment.
anyway im sure i have read about loads of ufo crashes not only the roswell one.
yep try this site
www.unex-t.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have been wondering what the cause of the crash would be lately. Perhaps it was taken down. Before that incident the army seemed like they wanted them shot down.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I agree that they are probably just being kept a secret by the US...If iam not mistaken i think to have known of some other crash but in Mexico!! I dont really recall, i should do some research on that!!! Maybe it was banned from being put out to the public!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I have been wondering what the cause of the crash would be lately. Perhaps it was taken down. Before that incident the army seemed like they wanted them shot down.

Possibly, the Roswell crash might have happened BEFORE our goverment came together and made a pact with them to build the underground bases, etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i dont think the army would take them down in a public place like that because after they wanted it under wraps.
shooting down a spacecraft would be too much of a risk of people finding out the truth

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It is probably the greastest government secret of the 20th century!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There are a few stories concerning pre-1947 UFO crashes. Which I will link to here.

1897 Texas crash

1941 Missouri crash

There is also the 1908 Tunguska event which many claim was a UFO crash/explosion.

There is never much to these other pre-Roswell event UFO crash stories. All we usually have is one piece of text and thats it. The Tunguska event is a little different, but still, not much to go on other than lots of speculation.

It appears to me that ETs are fairly similar to us in terms of accidents and their technology. Usually the more technical our devices are, the more prone they are to failing. ETs most likely deal with the same issues. Given the complexities involved with space travel, I suspect they have most issues figured out, but accidents can and do happen.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Maybe they told us to never shoot down their crafts again because if we did then they would do bad things to us?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
what reason would the goverment or milatary etc have for shooting down the aircraft if it posses no threat?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
According to Joseph Trainor and Jack Sarfatti there was a Crash in Iraq sometime in 1990-1991. Is Sadam Hussein Owner of Crashed UFO?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Another thing. If the aliens have a secret alliance with the American Government and no other government in the world...why is that? Are we so lucky that they came to us first? This world has many large civilizations, why does it just so happen to be that it is our country, the United States that deals with aliens from other planets?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
They prefer a democratic country!! At least they's have a chance to appeal thier case!! HAHA

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph
Another thing. If the aliens have a secret alliance with the American Government and no other government in the world...why is that? Are we so lucky that they came to us first? This world has many large civilizations, why does it just so happen to be that it is our country, the United States that deals with aliens from other planets?

This is very much speculation. In many UFO reports witnesses claim to see conventional military craft chase UFOs. As a result, I do not think any alliances have been formed simply by what regular people see on a day to day basis.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

This is very much speculation. In many UFO reports witnesses claim to see conventional military craft chase UFOs. As a result, I do not think any alliances have been formed simply by what regular people see on a day to day basis.

So you're saying all the accounts of underground bases where aliens and humans work together are false?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
well i supose it came to the american goverment because america is one of the largest and most powerful countrys. in my opinion the most powerful is the best to team up with like america and england have

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well it is what it is??? i think the real question here is why is the government keeping it a secret from us?? Do they think we are not ready to know whats really going on or that we for some reason can not comprehend something of this nature?? Hey maybe they thought the United States would turn into the movie "Mars Attacks"!! "Do not run we are your friends"!!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

So you're saying all the accounts of underground bases where aliens and humans work together are false?

Most likely such stories are false. For example I have never read anything regarding the veracity of the Ducle Papers. If anything, they are a by-product of the Krill Papers which are considered a hoax. Seeing is believing, or at least reports of what people actually see is more believable than what is claimed in stories that have zero sourcing to them. If any ETs do work with humans, they probably do so as prisoners of war.

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielle0518
Well it is what it is??? i think the real question here is why is the government keeping it a secret from us?? Do they think we are not ready to know whats really going on or that we for some reason can not comprehend something of this nature?? Hey maybe they thought the United States would turn into the movie "Mars Attacks"!! "Do not run we are your friends"!!

i guess we will never know for certain
maybe its because they are afraid of causing world wide panick

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Why is it that out of the millions of alien spacecraft flights they have only managed to crash in our country once back in 1947? Are they just such great pilots with perfected crafts that they never crash? Why wouldn't there be another crash site somewhere to investigate?

There are other accounts of crashes...Roswell seems to be the first US one, and before the protocals were established. There's a crash rumored to be recovered in Germany in '36, and a lot of buzz as to why the Nazis had a bit of an edge....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join