It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Lifes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
& of course future lifes.

I used to have daydreams about Atlantis. And me worshipping a giant toe. I believe I was a prostitute and more recently I got killed by Nazis.
I have definitely been around for a while.
There are YouTube videos on how to make past life travells. It's fun and harmless, as long as you don't take it as being truth. But it's funny and everybody has a different tale to tell when they come back.

In a dream state your mind is never quiet. It entertains itself with tales of adventures love and sometimes even makes you fly. That's #ing amazing.
With guided meditation you can explore the quality entertainment your brain has in store for you. It doesn't mean you really were that general or whatever your brain comes up with, but it's at least a fun exercise to explore yourself.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

A past life with several knifes and lots of green leafs and hopefully healthy tooths.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I remember one of my past lives. Thank god I got divorced from the EX, that life turned out to be a nightmare.

Past lives, past wives, same thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

That's nice. I love green and leafs.
I wish you good health for you and your tooths.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Past lives.
I was a King in my past life.

I know that to be the truth, because
I like it when people do what I tell them to do.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The reason why we some people "remember" past lives is because we are all one and we all live every life over and over again.
We all get to take turns being everyone, over and over again - actually - all at once in multiple/endless parallel universes.
The current experience that you are seeing the world through (your avatars senses of sight, taste, smell, touch, hearing, instinct) will end when your character ends. But it never ends for the big you, which is everyone all at once.
Everyone is one and everyone gets to be Hitler and Buddha at some point.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Also
Deers, octopuses, fishes, algaes and wifes

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Nice! I really liked that. Thanks for your contribution!

a reply to: highvein

Oh I bet you're good when you're getting dirty.

edit on 22-12-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Mars...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

No I think my "Atlantis" was further away and we (society) were different.
There was a lot of water. And we were all very calm.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I've had dreams where I was actually an extraterrestrial on an extraterrestrial planet talking to other extraterrestrials. But since I've cut down the number of sci-fi books I've been reading I have not been having too many extraterrestrials dreams. I still have the occasional dream where I'm doing telekinesis on my own body causing it to fly around. I once had a dream where I was face to face with Zeus and I asked him to heal my eyes. My next eye doctor appointment my eyes actually got many lens batter in my glasses prescription. But that was many years ago. Nowadays my eyes barely work. I'm not sure even Zeus could fix them at this point. My dreams are pretty tame nowadays but I also barely sleep more than 2 or 3 hours per night.

edit on 23-12-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I am pretty sure it's at least 9 different worlds where "higher consciousness" exists.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I am pretty sure it's at least 9 different worlds where "higher consciousness" exists.

Reality is always so much stranger than anything we could have ever possibly imagined.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

It's funny, not? Everyone carries a few aliens. Say "hi" to yourself.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Oops
edit on 23-12-2018 by Peeple because: I made a double

I know a guy who was a "demon" and now is scared of himself. There are quite a few of them on ATS.
There are some who were little gray guys. Also scary stuff.
Some are still used to seeing everything as one organism.

edit on 23-12-2018 by Peeple because: Musings

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I don't believe in past lives. They might be true, they might not.

Let's say we have two dreams per sleep? That works out to a ballpark of 7300 dreams over a decade. Of all those dreams, a small minority have a profundity, or quality, that makes them stick in our memories. Those are the dreams which leave me open to the idea of past life memories. They're suggestive of different worlds or perhaps make us question our own reality.

Then there are those weird undercurrents of resonance for past times and places. In my case, there's something about the war years which has long tickled some deeper nerve. Sure, it's probably just imagination, but that's how I feel and not in a romanticised way either.

In a dream state your mind is never quiet. It entertains itself with tales of adventures love and sometimes even makes you fly. That's #ing amazing. With guided meditation you can explore the quality entertainment your brain has in store for you. It doesn't mean you really were that general or whatever your brain comes up with, but it's at least a fun exercise to explore yourself.

Yeah the immersive quality of some dreams far exceeds anything waking reality can offer. They're sublime and impossible to tell apart from reality. There's also a suspicion that humans dream at a different level than the other animals. Experiments show that animals dream of animal things like chasing birds or stalking prey. Humans dream of all sorts of weird # and sometimes it's hard to be sure if they're all from our imagination in the first place?!

Now and then it's like tuning in to something beyond the confines of our skulls and outside the sum of our experiences. Merry Christmas Peeple.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

any good videos to link so i can have a go, i try anything once.

im liking these little thought provoking threads as of late peeps..
are you a gemini btw

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Capricorn.
On the 10th of January I get wifi. Like the cool kids. Then I will see if I can find cool vids for you. Or I make you one.
A power point presentation.
Haha.
You choose the topic.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thanks for your very valued opinion. As always something to think about.
Let me kiss you honey. Haha very slimy, sorry.
Big hero

I had funny dreams, but that's not the full story.
Nicolas Cage(?)
Past life, or vampire?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You got a PM.

If I could choose a past life to play in it'd be someone like Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin or maybe one of the Apollo 11 astronauts.

Or Steve Irwin...I love that guy. I'd probably skip the stingray bit though lol. I'm waiting for an Irwin-related marine miracle so we can get him sainted.

<<   2 >>

join