It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg undergoes lung procedure to remove cancerous growth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

This could be fake news. Ruth Ginsburg voted this morning.

theconservativetreehouse.com... l-justices/

Was wondering myself.

I wonder if she was under the influence of medication ?

Elder Abuse? Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Voted Against Asylum Restrictions From Her Hospital Bed😦

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

OH SNIP! ROFLMAO!
I was eating dinner and almost aspirated a chunk of steak!
That was brilliant (and true).

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I'm jumping on the wagon too.
I haven't heard any news, is the head dead yet?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You guys are actually happy that an elderly woman has cancer?

It can't be any worse than gleefully leveraging every murder by firearm to suit your political agenda.

Sorry, you can't rebuild a 'no-class-act' on a base of 'whataboutism'. Shame on you!

I can do anything I please.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

OH MY.....

Kinda messed up dude.

And you DB should know better man......

Should I say, "Hopes and prayers"?

I heard the leftists mock that kind of thing now.

Just google it.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It can't be any worse than gleefully leveraging every murder by firearm to suit your political agenda.

Sorry, you can't rebuild a 'no-class-act' on a base of 'whataboutism'. Shame on you!

You can't polish a turd...which is kinda my point. But happy trails!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I want to know what Trump will do if RBG decides she wants to be kept alive on life support until a Democrat President is elected.

"In the name of fighting climate change, the United States President has ordered rolling blackouts in major US cities, starting with New York."
24 hours later...
"Wonderful news, climate change has been averted, the blackouts may end. In other news, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's life support system failed in her New York hospital facility yesterday. The president has announce Amy Coney Barrett as the nominated replacement for former Justice Ginsburg."

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So, wonder if it was bone cancer that spread to the lungs or lung cancer that spread to the ribs?

Or maybe she really did just break a rib and they found the lung cancer (which was already there) while doing scans of the ribs.

Sadly for her, it could have been either. This is her third rodeo where cancer is concerned.

May want her out of the way, but this isn't something to wish on anyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That is true. The leftists are so much more "evolved" that they don't want empty sentiment anymore.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So, wonder if it was bone cancer that spread to the lungs or lung cancer that spread to the ribs?

Or maybe she really did just break a rib and they found the lung cancer (which was already there) while doing scans of the ribs.

Sadly for her, it could have been either. This is her third rodeo where cancer is concerned.

May want her out of the way, but this isn't something to wish on anyone.

Agreed...... Some of these responses are dispicable, and the tit for tat excuse no longer applies.....

How bout some people actually exercising that morality, and having some compassion....

The left and right keep perpetuating this nasty BS and those of us in the middle are going to send you to your rooms.......

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh, I'm not really in the middle. It's just that there are some place I won't go, and grave dancing is one of them.

I know, for example, that when say Rush Limbaugh dies, the left is going to erupt in a pageant of ticker-tape parades like they just had V-E Day only it's V-L Day, and I'm already cringing at the thought. There is just something wrong about it and the impulse to do it.

How would you like it if your beloved relative died and the world erupted into celebration while you mourned? I wouldn't and I keep reminding myself that someone loved/s these people. Plus, my mom just got out of her own cancer fight.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
A long successful career may be near a close.

I noted that a photo of her showed an ominous looking lump on the back of her neck [right side] and thought that her disease had spread. She is a tough lady and as tenacious as they come, so I expect her to keep fighting for her principles for as long as she is able. It seems unlikely that she will outlast President Trump but she will certainly try.

Go get 'em, Ruthie.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

The fact that they discovered those growths while looking at a rib x-ray, were able to surgically remove them, and have no plans for any further treatment is not a good sign.

Of course, it could also be the press at their best inaccuracy too. It could be that the surgery is the initial stage of the process and lack of treatment plan is related to the fact that they need to do an examination of the tissue to see what it is before deciding how to proceed.

We may discover in a few more days that there is, in fact, a treatment plan.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think they may have had an inkling that something was wrong. If I noticed it in a photo, they certainly would have noticed in an examination. They may be just postponing progression of the disease by removing what they can.

Maybe her sleeping through meetings has to do with pain medication.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You can't polish a turd...which is kinda my point. But happy trails!

Some turds can't be polished. Besides, you don't need to polish a turd to make a turd sandwich.
edit on 21-12-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

This could be fake news. Ruth Ginsburg voted this morning.

theconservativetreehouse.com... l-justices/

Was wondering myself.

I wonder if she was under the influence of medication ?

Elder Abuse? Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Voted Against Asylum Restrictions From Her Hospital Bed😦

Since the news media is wrong so often, it's likely that she and the other justices voted on Thursday, then adjourned for the holidays. The vote wasn't today (Friday).

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: ketsuko

I think they may have had an inkling that something was wrong. If I noticed it in a photo, they certainly would have noticed in an examination. They may be just postponing progression of the disease by removing what they can.

Maybe her sleeping through meetings has to do with pain medication.

I didn't know until today that Justice Ginsberg is now a 3-time cancer survivor.

1. Colon Cancer - 1999
2. Pancreatic Cancer - 2009
3. Lung Cancer - 2018

Source: whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com...

Based on those intervals, it looks like she's good for another 10 years!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

OH MY.....

Kinda messed up dude.

And you DB should know better man......

Should I say, "Hopes and prayers"?

I heard the leftists mock that kind of thing now.

Is this "mocking"? Michael Moore replaced the angel at the top of his Christmas Tree, with a Ruth Bader Ginsburg doll.

Article w/photo: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Update

SC Justice Ginsburg was released from the hospital on Christmas day. She's now at home recuperating.
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

A mole hill is still higher than nothing.

Give me one good reason why I should even give a single god-damn about a woman who's ideology is in direct opposition to mine.

Why should I even care about anyone who even agrees with me?

Since when did everyone become such emotional dishrags?

Its so strange to me that someone could be so proud about expressing their loathsome inner nature....

Its like you read the bible and decided that everything Jesus said is pure rubbish and you really like that Satan feller...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join