It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate people...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Next time I have to move for a temporary period of time I am just going to sell the bloody house, here I was expecting to be back in the house by xmas, but the stupid &*@^$*^$*&@^# that we rented to ended up being such a (*&$## that I just spent 10 hours cleaning the house so it is semi livable, and found out I need a new fence, new Stove, new Hot water heater, new toilet upstairs, have to tear up about 10 feet of wood floors (thanks to the upstairs toilet taking a dump on my life at the moment).

the guy that finished up as the renter is a good kid, who got taken advantage of by a couple girls that wrecked things and bailed on him.(he has also been there helping us clean).

I have never been the neatest person, but I also never leave syrup on a shelf for so long that it ruins it, or bails out without even trying to clean up the mess.

So yea if I ever have to leave again for a couple years I am selling the house no doubt about it.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Best to do that.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I hate you too.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

But on the plus side I hate everyone equally.. there is no discrimination in my hate.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
MMMMmmmmm....syrup

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I like my dogs better than almost all people except for my wife!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If someone doesn't like my dogs, or my dogs don't like them they are not allowed in my house for more than a few minutes before being shown the door.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
People are a curse on humanity.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

My sister was renting out her condo in the 90s because the mortgage was so far underwater she could not afford to sell it.

One time she went over to the house and the front door was completely missing. And no one was home. Every time she kicked out a renter she had to replace all the rugs and repaint the entire condo. It was a complete disaster.

After about 15 years she eventually sold it. But what a nightmare!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: highvein

But on the plus side I hate everyone equally.. there is no discrimination in my hate.

People will behave according to your expectation of them. If you give out the hate vibe you will receive hate behavior. People can tell exactly how much contempt you have for them by looking at your face. If you have anything but love in your being people will sense exactly who you are to them. Even if you pretend to be a certain way people will eventually sniff it out.

Don't have any delusions about your own sadism. People know exactly who you are.

edit on 19-12-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yeah, renting to kids can suck. The one you rent to may be good but the room mates they take in can trash a place. I have seen that happen to friends more than a few times in my life. It's good that the one is helping to clean it up anyway.

It is often better to sell instead of renting out like that.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

During my early days renting always seemed to be pain cause those that owned the property are very hesitant to rent to college aged kids, and understandably so. Finally we found an older single guy willing to give us a shot. Lived at that location for four years. Always kept it really clean and we even had a few parties but our friends are very respectful for the most part.
Only had one issue when a tampon got flushed down in the newer bathroom in the garage. Luckily we caught the issue early on and called the owner around 7am. He was also a licensed plumber and was happy to come and fix the issue. And he was really cool and let us watch and learn a few things about plumbing.
Man I really do miss that house. And my roommates, we always had fun and always got along.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

My sister doesn't like our dog lol. She will call ahead of time and have us put him in the yard before walking in. We have a husky and he's kind of intimidating looking so she looks he will attack her. She always says there is something off about him and that she gets a bad feeling. So anyways we don't let him in the yard anymore. You either learn to love our dog or you stand in the yard while you're here.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
A wise eccentric rich dude once said,

"People will be people, you can trust no one. It's not a bad thing/cynical. I trust people to be people, to act in their own self-interests. If you understand that, you can use that! People will be disloyal..."

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Nowadays, everyone only considers themselves. They don't think for even a moment the inconvenience that they're causing others. They're stuck in this sociopathic loop that they're the only thing that matters and to be honest it's because that's what they're taught to believe nowadays since childhood, but it's still absolutely no excuse. They should know better. I wish things were different, but that's the reality we live in now.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jess_Undefined

Awww, that's awful. I feel sorry for your sister, shunned by family for a dog. I'm surprised she still makes an effort to visit you.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Humans suck

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

No you don't, you hate yourself. Stop projecting it onto other people

edit on 20-12-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I see it daily.

People dropping litter, swearing in front of children, wrapped up in their own world focused on their own looks whilst ignoring the world around them.

Rather than feeling hatred, which is natural, but also the easy way out, I try to feel sorry for them. They are ultimately unhappy, they are living unfulfilled lives. Hatred spreads.

Don't get me wrong, you won't get anything back for feeling for them. Unlike hatred, which gives you a feeling inside. But I get he impression the feeling inside felt from hatred is not a productive feeling.

Also, I'm not perfect, I hate people too. But I try.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join