It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI-IRS-DOJ Will Now Be FORCED To Indict The Clintons - Media Is Still Silent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You're correct...the country runs day and night with and without the leadership...it never stops..it can't.

No matter btwn admins, before, during and after. They don't shut off the lights.

The government(s) never close shop..and it's those people who really continuously run everything.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

As much as I would like to see an equal application of justice and the Clintons punished, I don't think that will ever happen.

DC is too corrupt.
People still don't care if their ideological "idols" are corrupt.

The Clintons and globalist/authoritarian left have ruined a pretty good country that had potential.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Congress asked for the documents involved in that, and nobody complied. So they subpoenaed and nobody complied. That's what people call a deep state because the power is literally not in the hands of our elected officials and thus we the people.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Silly,

You must be a masochist to keep jumping in these threads that are nothing but a circle jerk among Trump cultists. You know as well as I do that you will change no minds, ESPECIALLY with facts and logic, because they do not operate within a framework of reality based on logic. Irrationality cannot be argued with.

You see this with Clinton cultists, too. Doesn't matter the puppet. The psychology behind it is essentially the same. It's disgusting seeing people prideful about their ignorance.

If you value awareness then you would have come to the conclusion that both Trump and Clinton are highly unethical and monstrous human beings that deserve no loyalty or allegiance whatsoever. And if you think either of them give a damn about you or whether you live or die - well then, you are just plain delusional.

Also, it would be wonderful to see Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton in orange jumpsuits and behind bars. But it is not going to happen. How do you guys have the energy to keep wishing for these fantasies to materialize? You guys need to find the Clintons version of Flynn, Cohen, Gates, etc. and start busting some heads. All the people on the Right is whine though. And they keep digging themselves into a hole.

Mueller is an establishment darling. This is a man who more than likely helped cover up 9/11. He is smart as hell, and I do not say that in reverence. It is just the truth. If you do not understand the fact that Mueller has corroborated everything he can and is getting back up evidence for back up evidence in order to make sure Trump has no wiggle room, then you are in for a surprise. Those on the Right are going to have a real hard time when everything is said and done - many will probably have a stroke.
edit on 17-12-2018 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames2

"If you value awareness then you would have come to the conclusion that both Trump and Clinton are highly unethical and monstrous human beings that deserve no loyalty or allegiance whatsoever. And if you think either of them give a damn about you or whether you live or die - well then, you are just plain delusional."

Quote for truth.

Dead on.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No in other investigations they are taking people in to locked rooms with out video and asking people leading questions a out stuff from months to years ago then when people do not remember it properly or exactly right they federal beaurea officio in the blank charges them with lying to fbi which is a felony. Look lock me in a room with most people for 5 or 6 hours and no lawyer I can have them say almost any thing I want them to. When people being held like that and are getting tired thirsty hungry and uncomfortable it makes them compliant if not open to suggestions. Evidence wow you really think fbi uses evidence..

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
No I do not understand you or the Clintons, half the Republicns, all of the Democrats and the globalists trying to take down this country. Trump may not be perfect but the globalists attack him and protect the Clintons. Can't see that then take off your glasses they are blurring your visual field.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Obviously the Russians have infiltrated the government and are trying to turn the agencies against the Clintons.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Clintons are very protected. Majority of people at the FBI are IRS are very anti trump.

There is plenty of evidence, its just the people against trump are going to great lengths to protect Clinton.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Cultist? Do you not think it is possible Trump is trying to place a stick in the spokes of the globalist machine and protect the sovereignty of this country. Up hold the Constitution. Keep the soft invasion of this country from happening like in Europe. Think. The EU globalists are extremely irritated at Trump. Why. BECAUSE HE TWEETS TO MUCH LOL!!! He is fighting off the assholes who want to take down the greatest document written our CONSTITUTION.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

When they see what happens to trump they should be dissuaded plenty.

can you list a single crime Trump has committed?
Just one....?

Can you list a single Crime that Hillary Clinton has committed?
No...? Comey can: ''there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information''

I have not seen any evidence of a crime committed by Trump. In this country you are innocent till proven guilty and no charges have even been brought against Trump. I think the Dems are delusional, maybe they are eating too many plants that are diserupting their ability to compare and comprehend things. Our country is getting more and more delusional people in it, people who can only see what reinforces their beliefs.

Trump is no angel, he is a businessman who made his money stepping on the heads of others to climb the ladder of success. But that is not illegal in itself, neither is having an affair with someone. Paying someone to keep quiet is not illegal either, blackmail is though. The criminals were the girls who blackmailed Trump to gain money.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Congress asked for the documents involved in that, and nobody complied. So they subpoenaed and nobody complied. That's what people call a deep state because the power is literally not in the hands of our elected officials and thus we the people.
Well said.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

How dare he utter conspiracy..

On a conspiracy site none the less! What a fool..

You might find like minded people like yourself on FB. Then you wont have to look like an idiot each time you spew your one line opinions all over ATS.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

How dare you throw around facts? Hyperbole is all we want..

Are you f#kn stupid? Deepstate? That's a made up alt right fantasy.. Move along.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Not holding my breath.

Any day now, Trump will get that terrible Clinton lady. Any day now...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: chr0naut

No in other investigations they are taking people in to locked rooms with out video and asking people leading questions a out stuff from months to years ago then when people do not remember it properly or exactly right they federal beaurea officio in the blank charges them with lying to fbi which is a felony. Look lock me in a room with most people for 5 or 6 hours and no lawyer I can have them say almost any thing I want them to. When people being held like that and are getting tired thirsty hungry and uncomfortable it makes them compliant if not open to suggestions. Evidence wow you really think fbi uses evidence..

The FBI don't convict anyone. They gather the evidence and present that in a court of law.

Courts are where charges are brought and prosecuted, usually with a jury, reporters, court officials, a Judge and a prosecuting and a defending legal team.

When the evidence, such as was recovered in FISA raids, is presented, a conviction can be obtained. Sometimes, as in the Cohen case, the accused, faced with the weight of evidence, chooses to confess in the hope of leniency in sentencing (which is yet another phase of the legal process).

The confession of a liar is worthless without the evidence of a crime. Your back-room torture fantasy is nonsense.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So is this it? Are they finally gonna get those rascally Clinton’s. Lol.... funny and pitiful.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

nope never happened bubba.

Keep believing what they tell you on true pundit or daily caller.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I do not seek to change minds.
There has to be a mind to change for one thing.
I do not take anything they throw at me to heart even though they try real hard.
If I did I would have left this s ite years ago now.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

They didn't prosecute anyone for having a faulty memory.
Those people lied out right about things that there was proof of.
But it is required to think this so that when they go after trump for lying you can say oh no he was set up...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join