It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Warning will be Extraterrestrial contact preceding shortly WW3 and planetary cataclysm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The Great Warning is the first of three events predicted by Virgin Mary for the first time in Garabandal Spain 1961-1965.
Since then the Great Warning is being told in dozens, hundreds of newer apparitions.

The Great Warning will be followed by a Miracle in April of that particular year. It is meant to convert the people to believe in God. If the people however choose in their majority to ignore the Warning and the Miracle, a Chastisement of unimaginable proportions will befall the whole world

All three events are within a year between each other, that could be anywhere between one month or 11 months. We know of the Miracle that will happen between 8 and 16 of April on Thursday, but we dont know the year.

We can find a detailed description of the time of the year of a predicted Warning event, obviously the same event, in the Revelations of Marie-Julie Jahenny (June 15, 1882)
www.3daysofdarkness.com...
Jesus: “ . . . I forewarn you that a day will be found and it is already appointed when there will be little sun, few stars, and no light to take a step outside of your homes, the refuges of My people.
The days will be beginning to increase (days get longer on Dec 22). It will not be at the height of summer nor during the longer days of the year (summer time), but when the days are still short (winter time). It will not be at the end of the year, but during the first months (of the year) that I shall give My clear warnings. "

That makes for the Great Warning anywhere between 1st of January and 21st of March. I would exclude the last several weeks.

Another contemporary seer John Leary from USA, says the Warning will happen during the Football season.

Newer apparitions such as Medjugorje give even more detailed timeline: not three but ten secret events, the third of which is the Miracle called the Great Sign in Medjugorje.

The apparition in Anguera Brazil gives five secret events, it has also a Warning, Miracle, Sign in the skies, although not ordered in the precise way of Garabandal, or using other similar wording. Anguera, taken in its entirety, speaks a lot of the planetary changes, such as earth axis shift, collision of two space bodies, super-volcanoes, and much more, besides wars everywhere, including war in Rome.

The earth axis shift (pole shift) was seen also by Sr Lucia of Fatima, published by the nuns after her death. An angel will touch the earth's axis and it will move. Anything about Fatima cannot be published without the direct approval by the Vatican. Lucia didn't see her books published for example.

On the other side, we have a strong drive towards Extraterrestrial disclosure. I will not enter into all details of that process that takes already a second decade since 2001 UFO conference in Washington DC national pressclub. Presidents have hinted at that, with Medvedev speaking quite clear on TV of aliens residing on Russian territory. We have uncounted number of airforce records from all major nations that have been declassified recently. Even CNN posted some of these footages, like the Mexico UFO filmed from a following plane. Or some event of nuclear warheads being disabled by UFO, while flying in test mode. I have seen that footage and the following discussion, sorry I cannot provide the link you can google it.

Since 2009 we know of the Russian pyramid and the Norway spiral.

If we go deeper into the Exo-territory, we will see different ET races and agendas. Some of them are said to be pacifist against the nuclear tests.

The miracle of the Cuban crisis that let us all live, followed by 1983 nuclear standoff that was even more dangerous (see the film Able Archer), come to tell us that "Chance", or better say some Intervention from above have stopped humanity from making the irreversible step.

edit on 16-12-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
it is because of stupid religious beliefs that we have warnings
there are no warnings of mankind to be destroyed
when the weather changes overnight, the warnings will not be taken seriously
therefore mankind will perish on many areas on this globe

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Of course i believe/know i will be fine.
As said though religion fashions the belief that brings your desire, if that desire is mayhem and fear then so be it.
Ask and ye shall receive.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I never heard of The Russian Pyramid, can you enlighten me?
I tried googeling it and google seems to think its the russian version of a game of billiards or snooker, or some russians doing research on pyramid energy.

Stupid google.

oh, and also I think the norway spiral was a failed rocket. (see short video for explanation)

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The days will be beginning to increase (days get longer on Dec 22).

NO they don't.

The amount of time the sun is visible increases or decreases depending on what hemisphere you are on.

On the other side, we have a strong move towards Extraterrestrial disclosure.

only in peoples minds.

Presidents have hinted at that, with Medvedev speaking quite clear on TV of aliens residing on Russian territory.

Yes it was

Funny how so many take it literally because of how the internet and you tube can manipulate peoples minds and feed them what the desire.

The Russian pyramid and the Norway spiral.

Norway spiral is explained

Russian Pyramid?

never heard of that.

If we go deeper into the Exo-territory, we will see different ET races and agendas. Some of them are said to be pacifist against the nuclear tests.

so exo territory is BS land but a more family friendly environment?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivek555

hmm too precise spiral for a failed rocket, I have seen many failed rockets and never ever they produce such a spiral. if it was a rocket, because there was Bulava launch at the same time, it seems to be a new weapon. Or is it yet another interception of warhead? I don't know. The spiral extended 500 km in space that is above the orbit of ISS.

Here is the Kremlin pyramid. Two vids. It is filmed before 2006, because Hotel Rossiya on the background was demolished in 2006.

And here is Medvedev talking of aliens on Russian territory. Besides him, the ex- mayor of Moscow Luzhkov said he had alien communication device to advice him, and the governor/president of Kalmykia Illumzinov said on TV in English, he was abducted on a spaceship for 30 min. Both of them were not insane. Illumzinov was president of FIDE world chess federation.

And of course all of us know Reagan alien speech in the UN.

So for me it is absolutely sure someone has been watching over us, and pretty actively, not allowing the Nuclear War to fry us all.

if we go back to the Great Warning, it is said it will happen when the world is at its worst. And it will postpone if not avert the World War that is about to happen at that point.

Robert McNamara on the Cuban Crisis: "At the end, we lucked out! It was luck that prevented nuclear war"

As I see the events rapidly deteriorating in Ukraine, besides the crises in Syria and elsewhere, it seems the peace is maintained not thanks to the politicians, but despite them. In other words, by extraterrestrial angelic forces

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So the pyramid was floating in the sky? Or is this just an inaccurate definition?

Maybe the phrase you’re looking for is ‘unidentified triangular aircraft’?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Not saying I believe this, but it was interesting to read.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The Russian Prime Minister ended the interview by saying you can watch more of this on the documentary: "Men in Black"

This immediately gave me a new version of the classic Russian joke:
In America - Hollywood Film make you laugh, In Russia - Hollywood Film is Documentary. Jajaja

edit on 16-12-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

If you think about it, religious beliefs have created a lot of violence and hate in this world. There comes a point where people have to start evaluating whether religion/bible is truly God's will or word. I've always said if their was one true God and one true word of God, there wouldn't be so many different religions, cults, There are many religions who also internet biblical scriptures in a different perspective. The rituals and hypocrisy within their own religious beliefs are definitely used to satisfy their inner hates and self-interests.

There's a scripture that stands out in the bible that questions religious beliefs it's... "beware of false prophets." How many priests, ministers, preachers and cult leaders have been exposed for their corrupt and immoral behavior???

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It is as it is, for whatever it is worth. Both vids appeared on youtube the night after Obama Nobel peace prize in Oslo on Dec 10,2009. On the night before the Nobel peace prize, the Norway spiral appeared in the sky of Northern Norway, seen in the East.

The two films got enormous interest on youtube. The Russian TV channels streamed the footage that in turn made it even more popular on youtube.

Later the videos were decoded as being made much earlier, before 2006. Indeed, if such giant object would float over Kremlin nowadays, there would be hundreds of mobile phones recording. Perhaps it was recorded during communism, the quality is poor.

The pyramids and the triangles are not the only kind of UFOs. In 2010 there were numerous Chinese UFO seeings over large airports that blocked the traffic. They were cylindrical, with the exception of Xian 2 pyramids in the shape of octahedron.

The Exo-community expected the official ET Disclosure in late 2009, even during Obama peace prize. Now, 9 years later, we are 9 years CLOSER to that moment.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

If you think about it, religious beliefs have created a lot of violence and hate in this world.

No

beliefs cannot create anything,

they can influence us based on our interpretations of religious beliefs to harm others as history the present and most likely the future will show.

So its all down to us and not religious beliefs.

The hate stems from within us and if allowed to rise via religious interpretations can lead to violence on great scales.

There comes a point where people have to start evaluating whether religion/bible is truly God's will or word.

It just comes down to how one interprets the many stories in the Bible and how or if one looks at it as a whole and tries to see the lesson being passed on to the next generations on how to live a righteous life.

I've always said if their was one true God and one true word of God, there wouldn't be so many different religions, cults, There are many religions who also internet biblical scriptures in a different perspective.

If life is like a story or a movie or a play or better yet as its been described many times.... a test.

Then it would make the test easy to pass if there was no diversity.

Its not a test if easy.

The rituals and hypocrisy within their own religious beliefs are definitely used to satisfy their inner hates and self-interests.

Yes.

There's a scripture that stands out in the bible that questions religious beliefs it's... "beware of false prophets." How many priests, ministers, preachers and cult leaders have been exposed for their corrupt and immoral behavior???

Compared to how many there actually are using their positions to fulfill their own dark secret needs

Not enough.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

"beware of false prophets." How many priests, ministers, preachers and cult leaders have been exposed for their corrupt and immoral behavior???

Absolutely agree. If today we are scandalized by pedophilia, only three centuries ago the Catholic Church tortured and burned people alive. Any repentance, besides the vague regret of John Paul II? Those victims of the Inquisition should be canonized as martyrs! Only Jeanne d'Arc was canonized, as a sad "mistake" during the Hundred Years' War. How about Giordano Bruno who said all the stars are different worlds, and for these words he was burned? Any remorse by the Vatican today? Giordano Bruno was a man of the system. If they would admit publicly what they knew Very Well back then, we could have the end of the dark ages earlier, and by now we could have overcome issues like the world's hunger or depletion of resources, including by going earlier to other planets in the Solar System. That is a gross historical guilt that the Roman Catholic Church still needs to repent of. The best repentance would be, to promote the ideas of Giordano Bruno today.

The loudly trumped reform of pope Francis failed to reform anything, except for some personal changes due to advanced ages, and three synods on family and youth that couldn't agree on anything substantial. It is the time the next pope to make sweeping changes of both outdated non-dogmatic rulings and personal cleansing. The pope turns 82 tomorrow Dec 17. Three days ago on broadcast from St Peter's he looked very old and tired, he couldn't pronounce clearly the words (did he suffer a stroke?) Maybe the time for his retirement has arrived.

That coincides with other major developments, such as Ukraine and Syria. Ukraine has the potential of ignition of WW3, a former USSR republic and so on. As the prophecy goes, the Great Warning will appear at the worst moment to give a chance for repentance. In my understanding, read it as "The extraterrestrial angelic forces will arrive when the things are worst". Worse than now, the financial Armageddon, could be only the nuclear war itself or asteroid impact.

The prophecy doesn't tell us what exact event makes the Great Warning. We only know it starts with the letter "A" and is comparable to two stars which collide in the distance, make a lot of noise, but don't harm the earth. Those are the words of one of Garabandal seers.

And last, pope St John XXIII met a landing saucer in castel Gandolfo summer residence near Rome. I posted a thread about that some years ago with exact quotes www.abovetopsecret.com...
Together with his secretary the late cardinal Capovilla, they met the landing saucer. Then a human ET walked out of it, and the pope talked with him privately.

This is not the only ET encounter of John XXIII. In his alleged secret diary he wrote of visions of Virgin Mary that the extraterrestrials will come and clean up the earth after the devastating war. He was not correct about the timing though, he expected them before the year 2000.

So...seems the Vatican still has what to do for the betterment of humanity, instead of waiting to be destroyed as prophet Malachi said.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
O'rly?!
...and this assumption you presume to be sound not withholding the very real probability that those of said beliefs COULDN'T have within their means the funds to scientifically ENACT said events.......

...followed by beeeleeons an beeelions of dumbfounded dip$h!t$....

edit on 12/16/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

If there are any "SIGNS" to be seen..

Then I'm sure many of them will be made man...
Because...In THIS world... All iI seeis you and me,brother.....
So use them "eyes to see"...

...even if it's the Damn Simpson's...

Or Spielberg's "Falling Skies"...
...or "Colony"! Or "V"... Or ANY of the Marvel Movies....

Son of God isn't limited to ONE person...
edit on 12/16/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Marvel movies are a road map...imo...soon we will encounter much of it.

I believe Jesus is the only begotten son of God, "the first born among many brothers" as Paul puts it. But where is he now, what did he do for all those 1980 years?

If you want to comment Castel Gandolfo UFO landing with John XXIII (now saint), please go to the other thread, I just reposted it to be active www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Jesus said that even He and the angels did not know the day or the hour of the end.

So it is a bit futile to speculate.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Jesus said that even He and the angels did not know the day or the hour of the end.

And I didn't speculate about the day or the hour of the Second Coming of Jesus. I have other threads, of the Manchild, where I prove there could be unspecified long period of time between the Rapture of the manchild and the end of the war in heaven, the start of persecution of woman on earth. That duration of time fits to be the Era of Peace.

I am talking not of the Second Coming, but of the Era of peace, or God's kingdom on earth as Jesus talks of in the Gospel. We have never had it for 2000 years. The bloody history of Christianity is everything but kingdom of God on Earth.

The last killed by the Inquisition was

Cayetano Ripoll (allegedly from Solsona 1778 – Valencia 26 July 1826) was a schoolmaster in Valencia, Spain, who was executed for allegedly teaching deist principles en.wikipedia.org...

For these grievous sins and his denial of the Catechism of the Catholic Church the clergymen of the Spanish Inquisition demanded Ripoll be burned at the stake for his religious offenses in order that he might recant in his agony and thus go to heaven. However, the civil authority chose to hang him instead. Allegedly, the Church authorities, upset that Ripoll had not been burned at the stake, placed his body into a barrel, painted flames on the barrel and buried it in unconsecrated ground.

The Catholic Church MUST make retribution to these MARTYRS if it wants to have any future. Or, the Era of Peace promised in Fatima and elsewhere, after the planetary Chastisement, will not see the current Catholic Church among the survivor groups. Yes they say otherwise today, including that the whole Church will be united and Catholic after the Chastisement (ref. Lourdes) But what is understood under Catholic, the current corrupt system? Or something completely new?

I bet on that, that God has never ever said people must be burned alive in order to be saved. If that interpretation of the Gospel was wrong for the longer part of the Christendom history, why should I buy into any other interpretation of them, including the one that "the kingdom of God is God's church on earth here and now, the millenium"...God is not a blood thirsty monster, first of all.

The Inquisition is not a matter of the past that we'd better ignore for political reasons. The office stands until this very day, called Congregation of Doctrine of Faith (why doesn't the pope just disband it? It was not created by Jesus nor by Peter).. No one publicly rejected the heinous crimes in the past, except of very vague historical apology of John Paul II. It wasn't a start of extended process of repentance, no one repeated it later. I don't even know the exact words of John Paul II, we were told in church not officially but by persons that "the holy father said the crusades (and the inquisition maybe) were wrong..." Or did he say it actually?

One cannot build God's kingdom of 21st century upon the blood and ashes of 18th century. Either the Catholic Church decides for a sharp U-turn, or prophet Malachi is more than clear what follows otherwise. And I really hope someone in the Vatican reads that. It might be the last chance before the Great Warning. Before the Angelic intervention that will show us recorded the real words of Jesus, words banned in history.

I don't want to assume that God's verdict on Rome-Vatican has been pronounced as early as 12th century in the words of Malachi's prophecy of the popes, for the heinlous crimes of burning people that intensified at that time, although it started at 6-7 century in the Christian Roman empire.

en.wikipedia.org... Civil authorities burned persons judged to be heretics under the medieval Inquisition. Burning heretics had become customary practice in the latter half of the twelfth century in continental Europe, and death by burning became statutory punishment from the early 13th century. Death by burning for heretics was made positive law by Pedro II of Aragon in 1197. In 1224, Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, made burning a legal alternative, and in 1238, it became the principal punishment in the Empire. In Sicily, the punishment was made law in 1231, whereas in France, Louis IX made it binding law in 1270.[27]

This is not just the dark past. The Catholic Church has never repented. There is historic guilt never paid for, never atoned for. I already said, let Giordano bruno be canonized, and let the Vatican admit what it knows since his time about other worlds. Otherwise they wouldn't burn him for that, they would brand him insane and seclude him in distant monastery no one to hear from him again. To burn a man in Rome for such a stupidity that other life exists in the Universe, means those inquisitors knew very well Bruno was quite right, and were afraid that knowledge will spread and be embraced by many.

Michio Kaku - Aliens Civilizations, about Giordano Bruno min 7

Of course, the Inquisition past and all the burning stretched from 7th -18th century cannot be in ANYWAY a part of God's kingdom preached by Jesus Christ. It is rather close to Satan's kingdom. The words of Jesus never materialized. Not even today, for different reasons.

It is Now or Never. We either will enter into a better Era of Peace with the minimum wellbeing for every human creature on the planet, free of any dark age mentality, or we will end up in the Nuclear holocaust, the bigger part of us.

And I am afraid, the official line of Fatima predicts exactly that. John Paul II in Fulda said, no need to warn people if millions will die from one moment to another...What? Then came the forgery of 2000 publication. Those people want sacrifice, they don't want to tell us the truth, how we could be saved physically.

Otherwise, the pope wouldn't stop speaking on the topic after saying, he would baptize a green martian with big nose and ears, if the Martian delegation asks him for baptism. Anything more? How about those ET who did not commit the original sin? St padre Pio spoke of them. It is so transparent. And we have to be satisfied when jesuit astronomers repeat every several years that it would be "possible" for God to create other civilizations among the billions of stars...We know already that, fathers! We need facts of your secret knowledge, real contacts and so on.

Or, indeed the verdict of Malachi is right and we are approaching the world without the dark age people in it. Less than two years (maybe one year) after the Great Warning/Extraterrestrial contact is made public.
edit on 17-12-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

originally posted by: chr0naut

And I didn't speculate about the day or the hour of the Second Coming of Jesus. I have other threads, of the Manchild, where I prove there could be unspecified long period of time between the Rapture of the manchild and the end of the war in heaven, the start of persecution of woman on earth. That duration of time fits to be the Era of Peace.

I am talking not of the Second Coming, but of the Era of peace, or God's kingdom on earth as Jesus talks of in the Gospel. We have never had it for 2000 years. The bloody history of Christianity is everything but kingdom of God on Earth.

The last killed by the Inquisition was

Cayetano Ripoll (allegedly from Solsona 1778 – Valencia 26 July 1826) was a schoolmaster in Valencia, Spain, who was executed for allegedly teaching deist principles en.wikipedia.org...

For these grievous sins and his denial of the Catechism of the Catholic Church the clergymen of the Spanish Inquisition demanded Ripoll be burned at the stake for his religious offenses in order that he might recant in his agony and thus go to heaven. However, the civil authority chose to hang him instead. Allegedly, the Church authorities, upset that Ripoll had not been burned at the stake, placed his body into a barrel, painted flames on the barrel and buried it in unconsecrated ground.

The Catholic Church MUST make retribution to these MARTYRS if it wants to have any future. Or, the Era of Peace promised in Fatima and elsewhere, after the planetary Chastisement, will not see the current Catholic Church among the survivor groups. Yes they say otherwise today, including that the whole Church will be united and Catholic after the Chastisement (ref. Lourdes) But what is understood under Catholic, the current corrupt system? Or something completely new?

I bet on that, that God has never ever said people must be burned alive in order to be saved. If that interpretation of the Gospel was wrong for the longer part of the Christendom history, why should I buy into any other interpretation of them, including the one that "the kingdom of God is God's church on earth here and now, the millenium"...God is not a blood thirsty monster, first of all.

The Inquisition is not a matter of the past that we'd better ignore for political reasons. The office stands until this very day, called Congregation of Doctrine of Faith (why doesn't the pope just disband it? It was not created by Jesus nor by Peter).. No one publicly rejected the heinous crimes in the past, except of very vague historical apology of John Paul II. It wasn't a start of extended process of repentance, no one repeated it later. I don't even know the exact words of John Paul II, we were told in church not officially but by persons that "the holy father said the crusades (and the inquisition maybe) were wrong..." Or did he say it actually?

One cannot build God's kingdom of 21st century upon the blood and ashes of 18th century. Either the Catholic Church decides for a sharp U-turn, or prophet Malachi is more than clear what follows otherwise. And I really hope someone in the Vatican reads that. It might be the last chance before the Great Warning. Before the Angelic intervention that will show us recorded the real words of Jesus, words banned in history.

I don't want to assume that God's verdict on Rome-Vatican has been pronounced as early as 12th century in the words of Malachi's prophecy of the popes, for the heinlous crimes of burning people that intensified at that time, although it started at 6-7 century in the Christian Roman empire.

en.wikipedia.org... Civil authorities burned persons judged to be heretics under the medieval Inquisition. Burning heretics had become customary practice in the latter half of the twelfth century in continental Europe, and death by burning became statutory punishment from the early 13th century. Death by burning for heretics was made positive law by Pedro II of Aragon in 1197. In 1224, Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, made burning a legal alternative, and in 1238, it became the principal punishment in the Empire. In Sicily, the punishment was made law in 1231, whereas in France, Louis IX made it binding law in 1270.[27]

This is not just the dark past. The Catholic Church has never repented. There is historic guilt never paid for, never atoned for. I already said, let Giordano bruno be canonized, and let the Vatican admit what it knows since his time about other worlds. Otherwise they wouldn't burn him for that, they would brand him insane and seclude him in distant monastery no one to hear from him again. To burn a man in Rome for such a stupidity that other life exists in the Universe, means those inquisitors knew very well Bruno was quite right, and were afraid that knowledge will spread and be embraced by many.

Michio Kaku - Aliens Civilizations, about Giordano Bruno min 7

Of course, the Inquisition past and all the burning stretched from 7th -18th century cannot be in ANYWAY a part of God's kingdom preached by Jesus Christ. It is rather close to Satan's kingdom. The words of Jesus never materialized. Not even today, for different reasons.

It is Now or Never. We either will enter into a better Era of Peace with the minimum wellbeing for every human creature on the planet, free of any dark age mentality, or we will end up in the Nuclear holocaust, the bigger part of us.

And I am afraid, the official line of Fatima predicts exactly that. John Paul II in Fulda said, no need to warn people if millions will die from one moment to another...What? Then came the forgery of 2000 publication. Those people want sacrifice, they don't want to tell us the truth, how we could be saved physically.

Otherwise, the pope wouldn't stop speaking on the topic after saying, he would baptize a green martian with big nose and ears, if the Martian delegation asks him for baptism. Anything more? How about those ET who did not commit the original sin? St padre Pio spoke of them. It is so transparent. And we have to be satisfied when jesuit astronomers repeat every several years that it would be "possible" for God to create other civilizations among the billions of stars...We know already that, fathers! We need facts of your secret knowledge, real contacts and so on.

Or, indeed the verdict of Malachi is right and we are approaching the world without the dark age people in it. Less than two years (maybe one year) after the Great Warning/Extraterrestrial contact is made public.

Time isn't linear and sequential. If you read prophecy that way, you'll always be caught off-guard.

All prophecy applies at all times, as a lesson to ourselves. Prophecy is true and accurate again and again in a billion lives and situations, while also being specifically applicable to particular instances.

Look to the answers and guidance in your current situation and current life that God has provided in prophecy. Don't think that God would just reel off a stack of irrelevant facts about other people.

God is genius above genius and His lessons apply at so many levels and in so many cases.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Here is an interesting reading from a CIA document about the several times the world as we know it has been destroyed.. Nice thought provoking story whether you believe it or not..youtu.be...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join