It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The funeral, the hammer and a possible false flag... strange things are afoot...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Please help me here - what is the "envelope incident"? It's difficult to keep track of all the goings on in US politics.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
He was the puppet master, or at least the grand executioner.

All the webs of lies that glue the US together, Bush gone, Clintons corrupted and ill, the sitting president a rouge...

... something desperate needs to happen real soon. Trump is going down by any means.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

www.abovetopsecret.com...
[snipped]

edit on 12-12-2018 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Dec 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: edaced4

Thanks

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I find it odd that both Bush's are president 41 & 43 and those are prime numbers as well as Nixon at 37. All republican presidents. The next prime will be 47.

Every president that was a prime number was also a Republican going back to #17, Andrew Johnson

Primes - all Republican. Very interesting.
edit on 12 13 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: madmac5150

If I were to ever imagine a lynch pin to the American deep state he'd be numero uno on my list.

Bush Sr is numero uno on mine too for lynch pin of the Deep State. Clinton's were close confidants. I recall a picture of two very youthful future POTUS' which had Pop Bush sitting with GW Bush and Bill C while they were hanging out eating at a tennis court like close friends do.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I have posted before that i wondered if they're waiting for 41 to die.

He seems like someone who WANTS people to know what he did, as long as its after hes dead and nobody can do anything about it. He wants the world to know he wasn't just some wimp, and even though he only served a single term, he actually held a lot of power. And I could see bush43 making an agreement to make things much easier if they just let his dad pass in peace, in the comfort of his home.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Do you recall what GHW Bush said upon the death of the last Warren Commission member? Something to the effect ‘I’m the only surviving member now...” I thought it an exceedingly strange observation at the time and never forgot it.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Ha haahahahahahahahah

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

at 95?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You have accomplished laughter!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
This thread is pure speculation... but it makes a lot of sense.

There had been rumors following the release of JFK documents by the President, that an agreement had been made with Bush 41... to delay full disclosure until after he passed. Was a deal made to delay indictments of swamp creatures as well? Bush 41 has passed, and it seems to have set something in motion.

Full disclosure of what exactly?

Since then, Clinton associates are being slowly hauled off... starting with the law firm of "Mossack Fonseca", which has deep ties to the Clinton foundation.

Are you talking about the 22 foundation workers arrested by the FBI?

The Clinton Foundation CFO has reportedly been working with the feds. A federal judge ordered the Clinton email probe to be re-opened. Tomorrow, the president of Judicial Watch is testifying to the House Oversight Committee regarding the Clinton Foundation, and the Uranium One deal with Moscow. The FBI raided a purported whistleblower's office, with documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation... are they protecting that evidence from destruction?

The probe was re-opened last Jan. Is there anything new on this?

To top it all off, a Federal Grand Jury will hear evidence that the 9/11 tragedy was a controlled demolition...

I know there was a petition to re-open the investigation but what happened after that? Was the petition granted?

Just curious about the dots you're connecting...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It’s not really pure speculation when over 1000 indictments are being prepped...

I'm not buying that it's been rumored for to long something would have been leaked by now .
edit on 12/13/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Tomorrow, the president of Judicial Watch is testifying to the House Oversight Committee regarding the Clinton Foundation, and the Uranium One deal with Moscow.

I don't think the House Oversight Committee is investigating the Uranium One deal.

If the Clinton Foundation is found to have violated the terms of a 501(c)(3) designated organization, the IRS may revoke its tax exempt status.

It's not a criminal investigation....

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well isn't that the 'bad guys will go to jail mantra' , part of the endless dog and pony show. Clinton should be in jail right now , but no. So it's likely that nothing will happen. Just the same left/right political distraction show for the masses all over again.

Nothing will happen , bad guys stay out of jail , show continues , PAY YOUR TAXES OBEY ,left right ,left ,right ...!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: opethPA

I’m not completely certain... But one for sure was Sodamn Insane
He was who topped the list in the minds of many at the time I’m positive...
But other were indeed speculated at...
Abu Nidal
Abu Abbas
To offer a couple examples...
You don’t have to add my contribution to the thread...
I was merely bumping the he thread....

Why not just the real guy?
Ray Mabus. Raymond Edwin Mabus Jr. (born October 11, 1948) is an American politician, former diplomat, and member of the Democratic Party who served as the 75th United States Secretary of the Navy from 2009 to 2017.

Some say Mabus Point, a cape on the Antarctic coast " Mabus Point subsequently became the site of the Soviet scientific station, Mirny"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mabus_Point
edit on 13-12-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why in the world would someone hand off or someone else read a super-secret note in a public place during a public event with cameras present? I get some people assume these people are stupid. They actually are not that stupid.. and not so monumentally stupid as to in public, actually read something that has any importance, whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Don't try to post on or near the half hour mark and you won't see duplicate posts.
I haven't been able to even update a page reliably on or near the half hour for quite some time.
Take a look at the dupl posts, in the last week or so, all of the duplicates are at the half hour mark.
Can't even star a post at that time either.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
🤨

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Well maybe the answer to your question is simple as death itself. It's not uncommon for those near the end to want to "come clean" so to speak. If Bush needed to unburden his soul before his passing, it would make a certain sense for him to put safeguards in place to protect his family and it would also make a certain kind of sense to give a head's up to those who stayed behind that the secret was coming out.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join