It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female teacher charged with 4 felonies - sending nude photos to 15yr old student - equal sentences!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Men are creepy when they are the male lusting after the female student:

Yet when the male is the kid student, it's still creepy;

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Where is the victim here..seriously?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: rickymouse
I was never so lucky when I was a student in High School.

The wet dreams of most 15 year old boys. I think the lad was a prick for grassing her up to authorities, I wouldn't have, I'd have loved it, PE teacher especially when I was 15, she was hot.

As usual, it wasn't. "The student's parent" (and I'd bet good money is was his mother) found the images on his phone and contacted police.

The kid was probably too busy fist-bumping his friends and/or fist-pumping himself to report anything. I just hope he washed his hands in between...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
All of you fellows saying it doesn’t matter and asking where these teachers were when you were 15 are, well, acting like 15 year olds.
Sorry for the insult, but it’s true.

Exactly. But that's because all men are, at some level, a 15 year old boy. From the first erection you start chasing sex and never really stop, you just get better at controlling it. Strip away the trappings of age and the only real difference between a 15 year old "boy" and a 30 year old "man", is having your own car and a mortgage.

I think there are deeper reasons why there are less objections (from men) when the teacher in these stories are female, but look at it this way - if that 15 year old is going to be shagging someone (which he will be), would you rather it was some responsible woman with her own place, a clear understanding of birth control, and enough experience and confidence to make it fun... or some awkward fumbling behind the bins at the local supermarket with the increased risk of getting some 15 year old girl pregnant?

How many young girls would have had a more memorable and enjoyable first experience if the boys had been getting some proper "Sex Ed" classes at school?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I remember one of these a few years ago where the female teacher's lawyer tried to turn it around and make her the victim, that she was just a lonely 20-something girl who was seduced by a predator teenage boy...

Imagine a guy trying that defense.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I think this about sums it up.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Keeping it up helped keep my grades up in the good old days. But thats old school now.

AHHHJH the 70's

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob
Haha you nut!

So far, every male mate I've spoken to in real life about this all agree we would have loved to have naked pics from the hot teacher when we were 15.
There is no victim in this 'crime' there should be a police caution at worst in my opinion, but if it had been my son no way would I have grassed her to the cops, I would have been "Go on lad" and laughed at the next parents evening at school knowing I'd seen his teachers chuff lol

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I heard they were only topless photos which by standard should not be considered obscene by law .

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

I heard they were only topless photos which by standard should not be considered obscene by law .

Even more ridiculous arrest then, you see breasts at the beach every summer.
Calling the cops on her is crazy, no way would I have called cops if it was my son, I'd laugh.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is not a victimless crime. I don't think that thirty years in prison is appropriate. But there are definitely issues.

1. The teacher has a serious lack of judgment. Why can't she find any sexual partners in her own age group? This was obviously not about the individual boy as a long-term relationship. This appears to be about the teacher who has an overwhelming need/compulsion for approval. "tell me I'm pretty!" And its more powerful than her sense of boundaries. So should she be in charge of the education and raising of teenage boys? Is that the best fit? She has a lot more profound needs than a teacher's paycheck. She shouldn't be a teacher. She views your son a a source of compliments, not as a young man who needs to learn how to treat women, and pick up some algebra as well. Her career should be over.

2. Sex is about, well, sex. But it's also about power. As the adult credentialed teacher in the relationship, she holds all the power. And she isn't using that power to educate students. She's using it to get off.

3. Every boy in her care is going to be warped by this. No one is going to try to "get with" the girls at that school anymore: they're all going to be vying for Miss Kentucky. Instead of dating, or trying to develop conversational skills, the boys are going to be cranking It to Ms KY. What are all the girls in their grade supposed to do with that?

4. She has jacked with the power dynamic among the boys. Whomever she targeted with her pictures is now the "Boom King," and now the most popular kid in school. Is any girl going to date him, in the wake of Miss KY? He's done at that school, whether he knows it or not.

Now, all of that is reparable social damage.

But it isn't like she hasn't betrayed her duty as a teacher, and seriously misused some developing teenagers' sexuality.

Of course "he was begging for it." And "he liked it! He says he wants more pics!" Meth heads like meth too. So is it OK to deal to them?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen
I disagree. If it had been my son and he was enjoying safe sex with a hot teacher I'd laugh and tell him to keep it quiet so they don't get caught. I'd look at the pics and piss laughing at the next 'parents evening' seeing the teacher at school.
My son was shagging a 21 year old when he was 15, I advised him on the power dynamics and he was good to go.

Most young people in my area are sexually active at 13, it's legal at 16. I'd prefer my lad shagging a teacher who is being sensible with contraception/std's than some stupid 15 year old girl who lied and said she was on the pill so she could get pregnant and have welfare benefits and a social housing council apartment.

There was no victim in this case, just law saying it shouldn't be done.
I would never have grassed the teacher to cops if my son was enjoying it, same as I didn't grass the 21 year old he was with at 15, but saying that he lied about his age so it wasn't her fault.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I had a science teacher who was smoking hot in about 8th grade .
Every guy in class drooled over her .
sadly none of us every got the chance to see if she would as you brits are saying shag us .
She died On a winter night from black ice road .
Such a wast .

ps If it had been me even at 14 I could keep a secret as my first girl at 15 was 21 .
Do believe my - her parents knew though but every one stayed mum

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
Haha yes mate!

I was sexually active at 12, when I was 15 I was shagging my mate's hot mother for months, lol he still doesn't know.
That wasn't child abuse because I loved it, I loved the excitement of the secret as well.
This case is ridiculous in my opinion.

...tragic story about the hot teacher dying in a crash

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Graysen
I disagree. If it had been my son and he was enjoying safe sex with a hot teacher I'd laugh and tell him to keep it quiet so they don't get caught. I'd look at the pics and piss laughing at the next 'parents evening' seeing the teacher at school.
My son was shagging a 21 year old when he was 15, I advised him on the power dynamics and he was good to go.

Most young people in my area are sexually active at 13, it's legal at 16. I'd prefer my lad shagging a teacher who is being sensible with contraception/std's than some stupid 15 year old girl who lied and said she was on the pill so she could get pregnant and have welfare benefits and a social housing council apartment.

There was no victim in this case, just law saying it shouldn't be done.
I would never have grassed the teacher to cops if my son was enjoying it, same as I didn't grass the 21 year old he was with at 15, but saying that he lied about his age so it wasn't her fault.

so if you had a 15 year old daughter getting into a physical relation with a 28 year old man you would be okay with it?
as long as she was enjoying safe sex with an older male teacher? would you laugh and tell her to keep it quiet?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab
Haha no, but I have a son though so I am commenting here because the 15 year old was male.
My son was shagging a 21 year old when he was 15, I was like "Go on lad", and it was a badge of honour to him.
I'll never have a daughter now so supposed opinions on how I'd react if I did are irrelevant, we're talking about a boy in this thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Yeah cos you are like ... my hero ... such a hard firm member with a big head - when you keep spewing your wallpaper paste over and over - I'm like ... wow , how does he do it ?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Yeah cos you are like ... my hero ... such a hard firm member with a big head - when you keep spewing your wallpaper paste over and over - I'm like ... wow , how does he do it ?

What?
I'm not really understanding your message here, it's certainly not on topic, it seems about me but not on topic.
Pick apart one of my posts if you wish but at least keep to the topic at hand.

EDIT
Pick apart my specific points, not whatever it is you perceive about me as a person lol
edit on 10-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Post Pictures she sent or it didn’t happen.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Post Pictures she sent or it didn’t happen.

It's not the ufo forum

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join