It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Im putting in a word to the NSA cyborgs to have you plugged into the matrix FIRST when the AGI Manhattan Project is ready

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
For any new lurkers, I would suggest taking a look at some facts. Then decide for yourself

www.qproofs.com...

www.qproofs.com... - Twitter Proofs

www.qproofs.com... - White House Proofs

edit on 9-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

People will really get shook up when they find out that Mark Meadows will be replacing John Kelly. Ayers just announced that it is not him.

www.axios.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm not so sure he's outta the game just yet. Remember, Jeff Sessions was pre-planned and he never signed his resignation letter to DJT.

The "Q" badge refers to "Q clearance" authorization and is real, used today. When I was out at Mercury, NV a few DoE employees had them minus the big "Q". The irony here is the Wiki page added QAnon link back in June, nestled on same page as Nuclear weapons, DoE, Security.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

No kidding! Dashen should have them on front page right under STFU and READ First before entering.
Ok, maybe remove that first part.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think Dashen likes to only include things uncovered in his thread, which makes it even better, All Original here. I also think people who don't put the effort into knowing the whole story, or do and just want to be ignorant to facts should do as you recommend.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Ah, makes sense. I agree with you on that.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted previously, but the email chain at the link (between Pence, Ryan and others) indicates that Pence is a black hat.
Scribd
They were distressed about the fact that Trump was going to win.
They saw the real poll numbers.
So did Hillary.
edit on b000000312018-12-09T16:56:23-06:0004America/ChicagoSun, 09 Dec 2018 16:56:23 -0600400000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That's interesting. How could Pence being running along side Ryan and Trump. Confused there

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

That's interesting. How could Pence being running along side Ryan and Trump. They were even working on a website. Confused there

It would appear that they had some plan to get Trump out of the position of nominee for POTUS at the late date of the beginning of October. Bimbo eruptions are mentioned. The plan must have fell through for some reason.

The plan A was just for show... Hillary was supposed to win.
So they mention plan b.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: doobydoll

Been plenty spooky already doobydoll

There most certainly has dash.

And yes all good things must come to an end. But it's not a bad thing. It brings a brand new beginning.

edit on 9-12-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Got it. hope that's not the case. That blackhat would be on the whitest head I ever saw

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Now I wonder about the mention of ‘9 Scalia’.
Could it be that Trump used the knowledge of Scalia’s murder to shut down their plan.
That would mean that he has the proof.
Why would they be mentioning Scalia? He died long before this email exchange happened.

(post by TheSunkenPlace removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I found this - Manafort convinced Trump to pick Pence...Don't know about the source but..

www.newsweek.com...

Q has stated Manafort was a plant.

I think Trump announced Pence as his pick in July 2016. So this being in October 2016??

Scalia 9...Holt also say's "Clear Rule 9. Win the election."

Rule 9 meaning Scalia...Get yourself in as VP and we'll take out Trump?
As SOH Ryan would have moved into the VP role as the #3 in line

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

No kidding! Dashen should have them on front page right under STFU and READ First before entering.
Ok, maybe remove that first part.

I knwo imagine when a newcomer to the Holy Bible came and tried to ask a question about Genesis and was scolded to STFU and READ the entire Bible first THEN ask about Genesis.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The "Q" badge refers to "Q clearance" authorization and is real, used today. When I was out at Mercury, NV a few DoE employees had them minus the big "Q". The irony here is the Wiki page added QAnon link back in June, nestled on same page as Nuclear weapons, DoE, Security.

Yet Q cant produce one single document before the MSM etc ever does.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
lol

Still with this nonsense conservatives? Come on already, this Q business is nothing but a conservative fantasy. Grow up people.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join