It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Mockingbird David Brock media wants the public to be in outrage because bad orange man put a stop to the Air Force (under DOD control) from flying somewhere...

The only part of this that makes sense is DJT stopped it.

Pelosi says the SOTU cannot happen because safety, but it is perfectly safe to travel to a "war zone" right now? Right now? Has to happen right now?

So the Air Force DOD would be confused as to where one of their planes was going? But those - who's on board again, knows?

Pelosi following behind Pompeo to Egypt? Like she went to NK for some reason and was one of the few westerners ever to tour the poverty, the orphanages?

How does any of this at all make sense even in a Q world?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Give me a sec...

Nope, no, I got nothing.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

DHS and the SS called Pelosi out for lying. There is no issues with security for the SOTU. When Pelosi was confronted with facts she replied she doesnt care what the DHS/SS had to say.

This is how unhinged the left is...

Vacation in Hawaii...
Vacation in Puerto Rico with donors and lobbyists..
Attempted trip to Brussles, Egypt and Afghanistan.

The funny thing about the trip that just got canceled has Democrats struggling to have a cohesive spin on it. Ted Lieu said it was only a trip to Afghanistan to thank the troops. Others said the Brussels part was a refueling layover. Others claimed they were going to meet with NATO to reassure them the US wont withdraw from NATO.

Just a mess on the Democrats side.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So much art imitating life right now.

Seeing Q related topics in all media forms tv shows, movies, commercials.

All for a larp.

Just watched this movie; it highlights cartel connected to government, well Mexican government anyway.

I'm hoping the next installment will go deeper.

It does inform about extremists coming in with cartel help from the southern border and it highlights how humans are the best new product to traffic.

No cultivation and can be profited from over and over.

It is a good movie. Sicario Day of the Soldato

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Give me a sec...

Nope, no, I got nothing.

LOL...

Some are pointing to Q#5
"Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?"

Symbolically this sets up a definitive No. As in NO. At least we know she can't just take private DOD transport to go somewhere.

As Xc points out, the reverse engineering of a logical reason to any of this looks worse then just leaving it alone. The "NATO" meet is beyond treasonous, as I don't think it is her and Shify's place to undermine the Executive's International Process without consent - clearly DJT did not consent. Or frankly Mike P's efforts on his trip...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
In all the years we have been in Afghanistan (I think 17 years), has Nancy Pelosi ever visited the troops?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
In all the years we have been in Afghanistan (I think 17 years), has Nancy Pelosi ever visited the troops?

I think she did a 1959 USO tour as Miss Lube Rack.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

donald and nancy need to kiss and make up.
this is cute already
edit on 1 17 2019 by dashen because:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Gawd! That made me laugh!

I'm hearing the troops are celebrating tonight because they don't have to put up with her.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Gawd! That made me laugh!

I'm hearing the troops are celebrating tonight because they don't have to put up with her.

QOS, isn't that really the point? From everything I gather DJT is pretty much the man with the troops at the moment. She is NOT.

So she's going there to do what exactly? Tell them they are not leaving after DJT is impeached?

She's hardly an envoy, and just who the hell was with her?

...Q... we DEMAND answers...

edit on 17-1-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

...Q... we DEMAND answers...

I think tonight may be the night. I keep thinking about that last post #2673 and the phrase [D] Party Con. (Multiple meanings?) Democrat leadership sure do like to party on taxpayer money, don't they?

Party time. Maybe Q will post tonight and use that phrase. Wouldn't that be a kick in the head?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Adam Schiff was one that I know of. Of course, right? Lol.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I keep thinking about that last post #2673 and the phrase [D] Party Con. (Multiple meanings?)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've not seen anyone mention the car crash Queen Elizabeth's consort, Prince Phillip of Edinburgh, had today, near their Sandringham estate.

I'm posting because he's a senior figure in a bloodline family.

There are some elements of this incident that raise my spidey senses:

1) Prince Philip is 98 in 5 weeks time! He was driving and It is implied a bodyguard was in the passenger seat.

2) His car was a Land Rover; presumably with protection armour. It pulled out onto a main road and was "T-boned" by a KIA car and OVERTURNED? Is this likely? Note that the car looks to be the same one he drove Obama in (and shown as last pic on the link) - video of it being towed confirms that.

3) The car landed on the driver side door and he was driving. A passer-by helped him out but he was uninjured? A 97 yr old man is in the driver seat of a high seated car and it lands on his side and his head did NOT get injured as it hit his window as it hit the concrete? Apparently there was glass all over the road. Also wouldn't a burly bodyguard in passenger seat also knock/squash the prince once the car was on it's side?

4) If you were a bodyguard in a car with a 98 year old, would you lift him up and out of the passenger side window with the aide of a passerby? Or would you protect things in situ, call for security assistance, and wait until an ambulance turns up?

5) The passerby who assisted, phoned his story into the BBC and there was no formal confirmation of the accident until that call had happened... a few hours later, I believe.

6) The article makes out that it was just the prince pulling out onto a main road and not seeing a speeding car approaching... could be, but could it also have been an assassination attempt? Or False Flag to get sympathy before some news is revealed?

7) Both the Prince and the other driver were given breathalysers by local police... but the passerby took no photos of that?

8) Here's the interesting bit... there has been no proof of life/footage of the Prince since the accident!

9) Finally, the Prince was not checked by the ambulance that helped the other car passengers - because he preferred to be checked by personal doctor on the estate. It would be normal practice for ambulance medics to say they must take a 97 yr old to hospital, however little he was injured.

All very weird!
edit on 17-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Q970

Done in 30.
House cleaning.
WH secured.
Final stage.
Q

Double entendre?

Not talking about Flynn, talking about this?:

Has President Trump suckered Democrats and the Deep State into a trap that will enable a radical downsizing of the federal bureaucracy? In only five more days of the already "longest government shutdown in history" (25 days and counting, as of today), a heretofore obscure threshold will be reached, enabling permanent layoffs of bureaucrats furloughed 30 days or more.

American Thinker

Article lays out exactly how it can be done and why:

Most of my career colleagues actively work against the president's agenda. This means I typically spend about 15 percent of my time on the president's agenda and 85 percent of my time trying to stop sabotage, and we have no power to get rid of them. Until the shutdown.

So I ask again, was that post really about Flynn? Seems to me it was about planning the shutdown. House cleaning. WH Secured. Done in 30.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, worth noting that it will be 5 days since last post at 14:52 on 18th.

However, if Q posts 13 times in the next 22 minutes, the posts per day calendar will read:

B . . . M = Booom!!!
2 0 0 0 13

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yea, I'm expecting some killer Q drops very soon. Lotta [Dems] in the killbox.

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hey guys/ladies, In the fire house trying to red pill some stubborn, and may i say unfortunate fat bastards that might be a liability to my safety. Any suggestions on a good "recent" Q you tube vid to take in.

edit on 17-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Hmmm. I was just watching IPOT.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

It beats mine which is I'm clueless on the meaning but do agree it's not about Flynn. Especially when you take into account Q 967/968.

new topics

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346 >>

join