It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clintons May Have Just Run Out of Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Maybe I am bad at the internet, but I think that picture was just a satirical meme-ish photo that "appeared " to show the Clintons sleeping and metaphorically linking it to their being caught unawares to their seriousness of the CF investigation.

I didn't catch any vibe or comments about people sitting together (maybe I missed it).

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I'm a low-level guy. I look at the barebone basics whenever I am designing, so I tend to pay attention to the inner working of things. It has it's good points sometimes... I'm pretty darn good at assembly and even machine language, for example. But it also has its bad side... object oriented programming drives me NUTS!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I find it hilarious that China wants her returned because of human rights violations.
Riiight human rights matter in China now.

I doubt if she is returned that anything humane and right will happen to her.

a reply to: burdman30ott6

It sounds like she will get a parade and be favored for stealing information and gaining tech then giving it to them.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I am on the other side. I am an engineer/data scientist with respectable software engineering skills and OOP is magic to me. I don't care how the data got to me or how it is processed at the low level so long as it is fast and I can make gross assumptions about its accuracy at my end.

edit on 7-12-2018 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Sometimes I admire you guys... I have to watch clock pulses moving data back and forth to feel comfortable with my code.

Of course, I work in electronic design instead of programming... so I need assembly more than Java usually.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Oh you are a party pooper.... LOL
That hardly fits with the conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats a lot of effort for bull# isnt it?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I just love love love a self serving conspiracy.... So convenient.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Wow one would think that the whole investigation by Ken Starr would have turned up .... something....
You are spouting your opinion.... not any facts. Of course nothing more is ever required on this site so.... good going....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The word of the day as it applies to right wingers....... Obfuscation.

But I’m sure that this is it. The one... Hillary’s toast. Lol... Btw, how many people in the Obama administration were indicted? Oh that’s right........

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Ha ha I know right?
They are not even sleeping. They are laughing just like everybody else. Someone on the podium must have told a funny story about GHWB.
Who actually thinks they are sleeping? Anyone?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Buy me breakfast and I'll tell ya why this is all happening...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
a reply to: Fools

Maybe I am bad at the internet, but I think that picture was just a satirical meme-ish photo that "appeared " to show the Clintons sleeping and metaphorically linking it to their being caught unawares to their seriousness of the CF investigation.

I didn't catch any vibe or comments about people sitting together (maybe I missed it).

Maybe so, I don't have my glasses so I can't tell what the expressions look like. I thought the way the poster posted was like they were all in on it instead of some other thought. I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Three people have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence of potential wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation, including misappropriation of funds and allegations of quid-pro-quo promises made to donors during Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News on Thursday.

Seems the piling on has begun.
These two don't have a chance.
Everyone they have ever wronged or snubbed will have knives out for them.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Upgrade.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Think about this.
Hilary illegally had classified information on a private server that was allegedly hacked by the Chinese. How did the Chinese hackers even know of the servers existence? She told them. The alleged hacking was a way out for her.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Interesting thread. THANKS

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

From everything I have read she was detained and is being extradited because Huawei devised a scheme to secretly do business with Iran in violation of international sanctions. She would have been responsible for moving the money.

I should also mention, having friends that have worked in the diplomatic core, that pulling strings and using connections to get a US Visa approved (or most often, approved more quickly) is not unusual, it is actually common.

Can you summarize what you think is the most damning evidence or example of an illegal, illicit or corrupt relationship between the Clintons and the Chinese Government?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I just love love love a self serving conspiracy.... So convenient.

Where's the conspiracy that gov. Officials never get held accountable???

Bengazi was also not a conspiracy it freaking happened.

Take your troll somewhere else

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Im pretty sure you could catch Billary, (thats both of em) up to their elbows in blood, with heads in a sack and they wouldnt be prosecuted.

Sad to say but its kind of been proven thus far hasnt it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join