It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So today I interviewed an Exorcist Bishop. Zazz Podcast.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Fascinating interview, and really well done by you Zazz; you are a natural and your very easy manner encourages discussion

Due to my ruined hearing, I have a great deal of difficulty understanding audio and I'm gradually getting to know your speech patterns and accent ;o) Bishop Ouellette is easier for me to understand. A few more listens and I will be able to get it all, I think. Well worth the time!

What an incredible breath of fresh air

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Did the possessed exhibit levitation and/or any other activity that cannot be done by an actor?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

if you want ti believe that its possible and increase the validity on the subject for yourself read psychology and the occult by CG Jung. The world renowned scientist has many studies on it.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I couldn't find the time thread, but I found a similar discussion way back from '10 on the experience of infinity (eternity/heaven) and time as a fixed landscape versus flux. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Boy did we ramble on about weirdness mixed with science back in the old days! Not sure I still agree with that old discussion but what a blast from the past

Thanks for the links, zazza.

I'm gradually going through many of the old days' more interesting discussions, which are all new to me - so something to look forward to!

I haven't even dipped my toe into the SERPO saga yet.

edit on 3-12-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Awesome job on the podcast. Got half way thru it will most likely finish it tonight. I was always fascinated in my younger days by demonic possession and exorcism.

Never heard of the "elementals" before and that was awesome to learn about.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Though I may not believe everything I hear or watch, I love hearing about other people's philosophies, thoughts and ideas. I would have to listen again to ponder some things.

Ditto that Night Star. This is what I wanted to say exactly

Plus - Zazz is a great interviewer. Not a dull moment in the whole thing

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm just now seeing this thread. Sounds really interesting Zazz.
If you remember me, you know this is my kind of topic. And, like you, it's what brought me to ATS years ago.

Can't wait to listen. The areas you covered sound fascinating. I look forward to hearing his answers.

S&F, of course!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I'm just now seeing this thread. Sounds really interesting Zazz.
If you remember me, you know this is my kind of topic. And, like you, it's what brought me to ATS years ago.

Can't wait to listen. The areas you covered sound fascinating. I look forward to hearing his answers.

S&F, of course!

Interested in your thoughts on his comments/theories.

Hiya Sled!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hi there! Long time, right?

I'm listening now. I'll come back with my thoughts when I finish. It may be tomorrow though. I have something coming up at 9 p.m. I want to listen to on live stream.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I really enjoyed the podcast. The Bishop went into areas that have mostly to do with the psychology/science of things relating to the paranormal. That's cool. I've always loved psychology, and I respect his opinion.

I've been a part of interviews with two other demonologists. One was Gavin Cavan, and the other was Jerry Williams. Both have some fascinating stories to tell. We didn't get down in the weeds like Jazz did, so I don't know if they would agree with this guy, or not.

The one thing he said that I disagree with pertains to reincarnation. There are too many people who have remembered who they were in a past life; some through hypnosis, while others remember on their own. They come back with enough full memory that they have gone to look for their families from the previous life, and they find them. They know all about the area, and names of people from their past life. If we are fragmented to the degree that we are a whole different person, this couldn't happen.

I have heard the hypothesis that we break into pieces when we die, but I don't believe that fully. I think a person that was traumatized, let's say with MKUltra techniques, and died as a result, could have a scattered "soul", but I don't see this happening to everyone.

There is also the hypothesis that we have other parts of our self/soul living another life in a parallel universe. I'm open to that, but I don't know. It sure does feel like I wake up on a different Earth sometimes.
I think this is where the parallels meet or cross one another and things get confused for us. Does that make sense? Call it the Mandela Affect.

He also said that he thinks we manifest the evil spirits that affect us, or attach to us, if memory serves me. ( I listened to that part last night.) I understand what he means, but I have to disagree with that too. I was six years old the first time I saw a real ghost, and I wasn't thinking about ghosts or evil beings at that age, so I know I didn't manifest it.

That's all I have to say, unless you have some specific questions you'd like to ask me.

To Zazz: Great interview. You covered areas I don't think I've heard asked before. I really enjoyed it.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry, this whole interview was so contradictory and absurd, it was laughable!

"Is the paranormal real? Yes! Is the paranormal B.S.? Yes!"

Whatever! The problem with this self professed "Bishop" is that he's playing with spirits and he doesn't know what is real and what isn't. Claiming to be an "esoteric Christian" is an oxymoron. You're never going to find Christian truths by playing with angels or demons and that's exactly what this guy is doing, that's why he's so deceived and contradicts himself so much.

There is no such thing as "Elementals". They are angels or demons, whether good or bad. Angels ARE capable of manifesting into the physical realm. It's not a mind projection that's capable of materializing into the physical world for others to see. His whole contradictory explanation was worth a laugh though!

edit on 4-12-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Due to my ruined hearing, I have a great deal of difficulty understanding audio and I'm gradually getting to know your speech patterns and accent ;o)

Hmm, I think I am seeing a pattern here, so when my American sweetie says he is hard of hearing and answers 'yes dear' to everything...he actually is completely tuned out from me

Thank you for taking the time to listen Argy. I really appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

shhhhh!!

Don't say the S word!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Cheers for tuning in!

a reply to: Spiramirambilis

And I agree too! Interviews are a chat introducing people to other peoples thoughts. It is never a sermon.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Hi Sled of course I remember you!
Good to see you

Thank you for listening . I agree to an extent regarding reincarnation, I had my own experience with my sibling in Italy many years ago that led me to think that people can end up together in the next life. But it is all very interesting and if it sparks good discussion, I am very pleased.

One thing I have learned, no matter what I think I know, work out, am aware of.....ends up changing with time. I am never steadfast on any philosophy or theory!

Let's have a live chat one day on it maybe?

Cheers Zed
edit on 4-12-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It was very interesting. I wish there was a transcript, because there were a couple of parts that really clicked for me - about belief and reality being kind of the same thing - and tulpas. Thought creating reality. I'm someone that thinks that all we humans are is allegory. Allegory all the way down. It was a great conversation

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
I'm sorry, this whole interview was so contradictory and absurd, it was laughable!

"Is the paranormal real? Yes! Is the paranormal B.S.? Yes!"

Whatever!

I don't take anything that the Bishop says as Truth - rather fascinating food for thought - but it does depend on one's interpretation of those very words above and what he actually meant by them.

As I understood him, Yes, the paranormal is real, and Yes, it's also BS in that our senses interpret and construct archetypal images that are easier for us to digest... for something that is, by its very nature, beyond the realms of human visualisation.

I thought that was quite clear, but different people may have different interpretations, of course.

It's an area of thought that could apply to many if not most UFO/alien experiences. Jung may have had his finger on the pulse of a perfect explanation for the phenomenon after all - not in the religious sense, rather an existence of life beyond natural interpretation, hence the BS our minds conjure to visualise an experience that is real even if it is, yes, UNIMAGINABLE.

Fun to speculate, isn't it?

edit on 4-12-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

It's an area of thought that could apply to many if not most UFO/alien experiences. Jung may have had his finger on the pulse of a perfect explanation for the phenomenon after all - not in the religious sense, rather an existence of life beyond natural interpretation, hence the BS our minds conjure to visualise an experience that is real even if it is, yes, UNIMAGINABLE.

Fun to speculate, isn't it?

No, I don't think it can pertain to UFO experiences, at least not the ones I've had.

When I was 17 I was coming home from work (2nd shift) and pulled off at a fast food restaurant. While waiting in line behind other cars, a cigar-shaped craft came spinning end over end through the night sky and stopped spinning as it approached the restaurant. It floated without making a sound just above the treetops and shined a beam of light down to the ground that went right beside my car! Everyone else in the cars in front and behind me were like statues, as if they were frozen in time. I was terrified!
Once past my car, the craft shot up into the sky in a blink of an eye and hovered among the stars, blinking a red-orange and greenish light that a skeptic would probably say was caused by atmospheric crystals. (The red-orange light was glowing on one end of the craft, and the green light on the other end as it approached in it's spin.)
Everything went back to "normal" and no one, except me, seemed to be aware of what just took place.

What I'm getting at is, this experience was so far from anything my mind could have "conjured up" because it was totally out of my realm of thought to do so.
I've had many other UFO sightings too, but I just wanted to make a point.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: sled735

Hi Sled of course I remember you!
Good to see you

Thank you for listening . I agree to an extent regarding reincarnation, I had my own experience with my sibling in Italy many years ago that led me to think that people can end up together in the next life. But it is all very interesting and if it sparks good discussion, I am very pleased.

One thing I have learned, no matter what I think I know, work out, am aware of.....ends up changing with time. I am never steadfast on any philosophy or theory!

Let's have a live chat one day on it maybe?

Cheers Zed

That would be nice, but I got rid of my Skype when we stopped doing the radio shows. It took up too much memory on my computer, so...
Maybe some day I'll get it back.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

As I understood him, Yes, the paranormal is real, and Yes, it's also BS in that our senses interpret and construct archetypal images that are easier for us to digest... for something that is, by its very nature, beyond the realms of human visualisation.

I thought that was quite clear, but different people may have different interpretations, of course.

That's sounds all fine and good if we're just talking about our minds conjuring up a visualization that ONLY we can see, but that doesn't explain one person visualizing something that others around them can see too. That's the part I found the most humorous.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join