It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Relationship Matrix

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We know from posts in this section, not to mention real life experience, that relationships can be difficult. The fellow in the vid below has developed a Relationship Matrix that can help especially guys through these difficult times. Watch to the end for there is a similar, though simpler matrix for women as well. The Matrix is anthropologically sound, with elements of the Selfish Gene Theory thrown in for good measure.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

😆 That was entertaining to watch.
I’m assuming it was all tongue in cheek.

edit on 30-11-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Right...Information from a myopic, round headed, chubby guy with a bic in his shirt pocket always have the best info about women!!
edit on 30-11-2018 by olaru12 because: brenda, check it out...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Oh there is a lot more to add to that guy chart.

These may seem like they fall under the cute category, but they don't:
Height
Masculinity
Nice Eyes
future potential

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

There is no amount of money that is worth a creepy unattractive guy, they need to rethink their chart..

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Classic video! I love that thing every time I see it. I've gotten more laughs out of people showing them that video than I can count.

ETA - When I saw the title of this thread I was already planning on posting this video, but then I opened it and saw that's exactly what it was about!

There's also a funny one out there about guys done by a gal. It's different than the one he does.
edit on 11/30/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777

There is no amount of money that is worth a creepy unattractive guy, they need to rethink their chart..

Not really. That's the selfish gene at work. Women want strength and resources. That's why people like Henry Kissinger attract very attractive women. He has money and power. That provides her with an attractive nest and protection from bad guys. That maximizes a woman's ability to propagate her genes. A man wants an attractive "hot" woman because they are physically capable of raising the children. And if he has several, that increases his ability to propagate his genes. The survival mechanism is different, but the end result is the same. The chart is right on.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Not really. That's the selfish gene at work. Women want strength and resources. That's why people like Henry Kissinger attract very attractive women. He has money and power. That provides her with an attractive nest and protection from bad guys. That maximizes a woman's ability to propagate her genes. A man wants an attractive "hot" woman because they are physically capable of raising the children. And if he has several, that increases his ability to propagate his genes. The survival mechanism is different, but the end result is the same. The chart is right on.

That’s the biggest load of rubbish I’ve heard in a long time. A woman who is “ hot” is not necessarily better at raising children.

When I was younger and more attractive, I had plenty of rich guys ask me out, and I was always wary to date them. I guess I just wanted a regular bloke, that couldn’t hold his money over my head.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
LOL that was funny. I showed it to hubby.
I'll admit that he didn't hit the Unicorn zone.
I'm ok with the wife zone.
Maybe floating towards the top of it.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

That’s the biggest load of rubbish I’ve heard in a long time. A woman who is “ hot” is not necessarily better at raising children.

Sorry, but it's a serious theory. "Hot" means bigger mammaries equals more milk. Wide hips (the classic womanly shape) means a better chance at a live birth because of a wider birth canal equals a better chance of survival. Men like attractive females precisely because the chance of survival of the genes is greater. It's classic evolutionary theory. Try to educate yourself: The Selfish Gene

originally posted by: olaru12

Right...Information from a myopic, round headed, chubby guy with a bic in his shirt pocket always have the best info about women!!

Hate to tell you this, but it's part of the joke. Whoosh!
edit on 11/30/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'd like to think I'm a Unicorn, but my husband might say I'm in the cra cra zone
(I'm not a redhead but I have Irish ancestry)

I call myself a unicorn all the time, I've never had a speeding ticket, They are people in my family waiting for the day I get a ticket and it'll never happen,
never done drugs, don't smoke, don't drink, don't have a tattoo, I think those things alone make me pretty darn rare.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Men like attractive females precisely because the chance of survival of the genes is greater. It's classic evolutionary theory. Try to educate yourself:

And again I call hogwash. Men like what they like because it looks good to them. Many men like smaller breasted women with boyish hips, or procreate because of their attraction to a woman’s mind.

Try and educate yourself to the realities of life instead of some outdated evolutionary theory.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Men like attractive females precisely because the chance of survival of the genes is greater. It's classic evolutionary theory. Try to educate yourself:

And again I call hogwash. Men like what they like because it looks good to them. Many men like smaller breasted women with boyish hips, or procreate because of their attraction to a woman’s mind.

Try and educate yourself to the realities of life instead of some outdated evolutionary theory.

You're in denial. And why you appear to be so upset about it is telling. I can't take you seriously because you've provided nothing to counteract the Selfish Gene Theory itself. You're not credible. Enjoy the joke or don't, but do chill out. Your blood pressure is rising.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You're in denial. And why you appear to be so upset about it is telling. I can't take you seriously because you've provided nothing to counteract the Selfish Gene Theory itself. You're not credible. Enjoy the joke or don't, but do chill out. Your blood pressure is rising.

I’m not in denial or upset. Quit reading more into it than exists.

Projection perhaps ?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, I'm guessing you fall into the left side of the graph.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well, I'm guessing you fall into the left side of the graph.

I’m guessing you fall on the “know it all a**hole” side of the graph. 😜

Yeah.. they had the men’s graph all wrong 😆😉

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You're a sensitive ninny with no sense of humor.

Your life must be a pretty sad place.

It's just a joke...in case you didn't get it...or are jokes wrong now too??

Unreal!

Get a life!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Sheye

You're a sensitive ninny with no sense of humor.

Your life must be a pretty sad place.

It's just a joke...in case you didn't get it...or are jokes wrong now too??

Unreal!

Get a life!

What do you mean I have no sense of humour .. it’s in my post. 😆

You don’t get my jokes, so should I accuse you of being a ninny with no sense of humour ?

Get over yourself ! 😜

edit on 30-11-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
LOL Every time this is posted I am laughing so hard I have to catch my breath.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jess_Undefined

Damn son ain't seen you round here in like a Decade lol :p

top topics

<<   2 >>

join