It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM you are too Predictable!! I was spot on - MIGRANTS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sooo predictable MSM, so predictable.

Check this post I posted this OCTOBER 31st!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Today FRONT PAGE!

www.cnn.com...

It doesn't matter if there are ten thousand violent young men shaking a gate, you can bet that msm will be showing either a woman or child being hurt in the process or shot at by border control or the military. I'd put money on that!

Anyone that didn't believe me at the time, I'd like my money now

edit on 26-11-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That's how the MSM plays with the sheeple's mind. You see the image associated with the name TRUMP on it and will reinforce the idea that he's a terrible person.

It's a sad world we live in, where people need to leave their country because they're in bad condition. BUT, this does not validate or justify in any way to get in illegally in a different country.

Yea, yea... Reality sucks, right?
edit on 26/11/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If there is a front page picture like this, it is why the MSM is an Enemy of the people and the US.

This is why it's called fake news.

I would like to see a source so that I may unleash holy hell on the leftist propaganda source.

Check out this tweet,

Check out @SAM_G70’s Tweet: twitter.com...
edit on 26-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
If there is a front page picture like this, it is why the MSM is an Enemy of the people and the US.

I would like to see a source so that I may unleash holy hell on the leftist propaganda source.

www.cnn.com...

I just added it, but it is really everywhere, i'll find the others

www.nytimes.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.yahoo.com...

www.yahoo.com...

edit on 26-11-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Arnie123

www.cnn.com...

I just added it, but it is really everywhere, i'll find the others
Ah, CNN, why am I not surprised????

ABC has that same pic up, but at the very least, people are woke about this and the Dims aren't getting the responses they wanted.

So glad people look past this BS. It's so obvious that an agenda is being pushed and these people have to suffer thru it as false promise to their issues already.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

looking at any other picture, sure seems like there are a lot of young men and very, very few women and children.

But it did make me smile to watch GMA this morning and see the reporter mentioning that he was speaking to the "caravan organizers", to get his information. I mean, who better to offer news than the one's who create it?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
How the hell did that mom carry enough clean diapers for 2 kids on a 2000 mile walk?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

it's a shame this women isn't arrested for child endangerment. A small kid, forced to march for days without shoes?
And then brought to a riot? Mother of the year material here. She needs her kids taken away.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Great job Nostradamus!

Are you mad cause some women and children are seeking asylum?

According to reports the people starting trouble have been arrested on both sides of the border and it was just cover for hundreds of others to get through.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOne7
Great job Nostradamus!

Are you mad cause some women and children are seeking asylum?

According to reports the people starting trouble have been arrested on both sides of the border and it was just cover for hundreds of others to get through.

grow up.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The motto of every mainstream news outlet..

"All the news that suits our views"

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It looks like you used a pic of people standing in line at a port of entry and claim they are using their kids as shields and you do this in a thread calling out the msm for using disingenuous pics to garner support for one side.

I guess fight fire with fire is your thought process behind that?
I guess it is true that if you dabble in poo you will get it on you.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If you look at the pictures in the MSM there are very few photos of women and/or children.
In the pictures of women and children, everything in the fore/background is way out of focus.
We're on to their tricks. They aren't fooling anyone any more

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

10-4 I am working on that.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Christ sakes put some pants on those children and get them the hell away from the violence, what is wrong with people ?

My heart aches for those two girls caught in the crossfire, probably scared to death.
edit on 26-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

We're on to their tricks. They aren't fooling anyone any more

This!!!! It is so scripted it is almost humorous! I mean c'mon, they should have mixed it up a bit, like have an old tired elderly couple or something. Instead, they show a poor mom just wanting to make a new life with her little helpless babies.
Can someone please tell me where the hell are their clothes? Did they do that for the extra drama?

Not too many little kids in this pic, and they all look very well clothed!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

That's because the scheme cooked up by liberal open border activists was to encourage migrants to drag their babies along so that they'd have the best odds of getting rubber stamped in case they got caught (using them as de facto human shields). And sure enough illegals arriving with small children shot up something like 5000% in one year. Then the whole 'families separation' fiasco became the liberal ploy to compell the national guard away from the border detail they had recently been tasked with. And then the next month or whatever the 'first' huge "caravan" formed up. And then this latest massive one happened. And then you showed up to insist on insinuating that they're "asylum" seekers. And then I corrected you on that last night. And then here you are again today upchucking that rhetoric.

edit on 26-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Looks like the mom is wearing one of the little girls Frozen shirts, looks about 5 sizes to small.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
Crossfire, crossfire? Who is shooting?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join