It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Conflict thread. Russian navy opens fire on Ukrainian vessels. US to Respond......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well it seems as everyone is staring at the US southern border Russia decides Conveniently to attack Ukraine Ukraine wil declare a state of war tomorrow and then its on. And look already trying to tie it to the USA ....

"Our American partners who rule Ukraine are behind all this. I am absolutely sure that everything is done following their commands. What's important for them is to get Russia involved in another confict," Vladimir Konstantinov, head of Crimea's parliament, told Russia media.

Russia seizes Ukrainian ships near annexed Crimea

Russian ship opens fire on Ukrainian vessels near the Kerch Strait, wounding sailors, as UN Security Council to convene."Weapons were used with the aim of forcibly stopping the Ukrainian warships," the FSB said in a statement."As a result, all three Ukrainian naval vessels were seized in the Russian Federation's territorial waters in the Black Sea."

The incident followed a naval standoff that escalated on Sunday when Moscow placed a large cargo ship beneath the 19km-long Crimean Bridge, which connects the Russian-annexed peninsula with its mainland, blocking all traffic into the strait, the only passage into the Sea of Azov.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Its all over the twittersphere....

Will wait and see if Ukraine declares a state of war ....they're in session right now deciding

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
What were the Ukranian naval ships in Russian Territorial waters for? They are lucky the Russians did not blow the ships out of the water. Usually commercial cargo ships go through them in certain places, but navy ships are supposed to ask permission first. There is nothing unusual about this event.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Manufactured crisis.

Ukraine sent their warships into Russian waters to provoke.

Russians replied.

Ukraine is not a member of NATO.

Just more sinister crap from the Cabal who just about own Ukraine.

If they do declare war, Russia's answer will be swift. They will annex the entirety of the Ukraine.

I don't see the Ukraine people putting up with this.

P

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

There is nothing unusual about this event.

Please tell me your Kidding me! Read the article and tell me its nothing unusual Russia has been setting this up for years and has now been ordered to execute for the glory of the motherland..... Doesnt that just sound peachy!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Looks like Russia just got 3 new ships. That's all this did. Nice going Ukraine. Needed to send a message did you?

Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"Each country blames the other for the incident. On Monday Ukrainian MPs are due to vote on declaring martial law."

BBC

For Pete's sake. Anyone want to bet this is the BFD daily special when Mueller shows his hand?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

Please tell me your Kidding me! Read the article and tell me its nothing unusual Russia has been setting this up for years and has now been ordered to execute for the glory of the motherland..... Doesnt that just sound peachy!!!

WHAT is not unusual ?
Your take on things that happens pt 1?
Russia has been setting WHAT up for years ?
That naval vessels that enter into territorial waters can be sunk or captured ?
Hell , that goes back to the start of time.
Whatever you "suppose" Russia has been "setting up" is a long time in the making.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Manufactured crisis
Just more sinister crap from the Cabal who just about own Ukraine.

Hello there
The cabal is using their last cards Mexican border and Ukraine. Russia will not fall fir that. I hope.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

If a war ship from Russia came into our waters, we would shoot at it and seize it. If it was a Chinese warship, same thing. The Ukranian navy ship was inside of Russian waters without prior authorization from Russia it appears, I read the article before making my comment, looking for the facts of what happened, I usually ignore the opinions of the people writing the article, often the writers are bias because of their beliefs. It helps to know some stuff about how the territorial waters work. I am no expert at it but know the basics.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Seems like a ploy. 2 small riverboats and a tugboat were belligerent with maneuvers and not responding to legitimate harbor patrol directions. Radio silent...

Then this martial law farce by the Ukranian president that is not meant to do a damn thing. Admittedly by himself at that. It's all meat for the table at the UN.

In response to the incident, Ukraine's president Petro Poroshenko summoned an emergency session of his military cabinet and announced that he would propose introducing martial law. Speaking after the session, Poroshenko said he would request Ukraine’s parliament vote on the measure on Monday. However, he noted that martial law would not mean a full-scale mobilization of Ukraine’s armed forces or that it would conduct offensive operations.[color]

abcnews.go.com...

edit on 11 26 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Russia did annex the Crimea Peninsula illegally don't forget that.... and it was a shared waterway until now? look at global financial & political events in every Country and you'll get the timing ... as in why now versus last week or next month.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The corporate media likes to conveniently forget that Ukraine is just as much a corrupt, backwards dictatorship as Russia. Probably to fit their "Operation: Blame Russia To Absolve Clinton" Crusade's Holy Writ.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It was the Russians....oh wait

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
OH yea just a coincidence............ Russia no fecks given..

A 2003 agreement confirms the Azov Sea and the Kerch Strait as domestic waters of Russia and Ukraine.

Ukraine and the United States have been accusing Russia of interfering with international shipping in and out of the Kerch Strait for some months now.

Russia and Ukraine have also been locked in conflict since the annexation of the Black Sea peninsula of Crimea by Russia in 2014, and a war with Russian-backed separatists in the country's east has claimed more than 10,000 lives. The incident at sea raises new tensions between the two countries. Russia has also backed separatists in Ukraine's eastern Donbas region.​

Russian state media has reported the confrontation is a provocation orchestrated by Ukraine and others in America to disrupt the forthcoming meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and President Donald Trump at the G20 summit in Buenos Aires this week.

edit on 26-11-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Well it seems as everyone is staring at the US southern border Russia decides Conveniently to attack Ukraine Ukraine wil declare a state of war tomorrow and then its on. And look already trying to tie it to the USA ....

"Our American partners who rule Ukraine are behind all this. I am absolutely sure that everything is done following their commands. What's important for them is to get Russia involved in another confict," Vladimir Konstantinov, head of Crimea's parliament, told Russia media.

www.aljazeera.com...

Don't worry; I'm sure the Russians have just merely learned these tactics from the best in the business at this kind of thing, the US itself.

edit on 26-11-2018 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

A 2003 agreement confirms the Azov Sea and the Kerch Strait as domestic waters of Russia and Ukraine.

It also gives Russia control of its Naval Base which the Deep State via the President they put in place tried to force Russia out.

Ukraine and the United States have been accusing Russia of interfering with international shipping in and out of the Kerch Strait for some months now.

Actually, the Deep State has been doing that.

Russia and Ukraine have also been locked in conflict since the annexation of the Black Sea peninsula of Crimea by Russia in 2014

See above re Deep State wanting Russia out of the their Naval Base.
I see you don't pay any attention to the vote by the people who live on the Crimean Peninsular.

Russian State Media are on the ball. It will not work.

P

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ukrain is listed as one of the most corrupt nations in the world. George Soros is well connected to their government. It seems to be well timed with the upcoming G20 summit.
Russia ain’t boyscouts, but militairy ships in their waters is crossing a line imho. Especially when the relations are very tense. It is just dumb, or it has a goal. I think the latter.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Getting a little doomsday much?
The officials in Ukraine alerted the Russians of the maneuvers ahead of time. This was planned and both knew this. Russia is using this for propaganda.
Please don’t be so blind man.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Anyone wishing to violate the borders of Russia.

There are a lot of infrastructure projects in Russia. There are not enough workers. We need free workers. Welcome to captivity

<<   2  3  4 >>

join