It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dybbuk Box - A Cursed Haunted Box

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Reverse discrimination, tell me about it...I've had more than my share. That being said though, I have had native people also tell me, as a white guy, that I must have a certain spirit inside of me.

It's not just anyone who gets invited to these ceremonies, you would know that as well as I do. It was a blessing and although i have had many negative experiences due to my skin color, I wouldnt change that experience for the world.

I have seen your photo before but never realized the significance, or rarity, of it. that is an amazing story you have to tell. It really inspires me to get back out digging again to see what I can find.

You are absolutely correct about the objects holding energy as well. Those energy signatures were telling you something without a doubt.

It's often when we quiet our mind and let go of preconceived notions that we can more easily find the things we are looking for.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Reverse discrimination, tell me about it...I've had more than my share. That being said though, I have had native people also tell me, as a white guy, that I must have a certain spirit inside of me.

It's not just anyone who gets invited to these ceremonies, you would know that as well as I do. It was a blessing and although i have had many negative experiences due to my skin color, I wouldnt change that experience for the world.

I have seen your photo before but never realized the significance, or rarity, of it. that is an amazing story you have to tell. It really inspires me to get back out digging again to see what I can find.

You are absolutely correct about the objects holding energy as well. Those energy signatures were telling you something without a doubt.

It's often when we quiet our mind and let go of preconceived notions that we can more easily find the things we are looking for.

The trees can channel energy, steering you to find them. I still have some weird stuff I just covered back up till I got a chance to research what I found. Now that I know what I probably found, I am too lazy to go out and redig these things again.

edit on 26-11-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Thanks for the tip, I enjoy going for walks and sharing my energy with the trees. I knew they could store information but I didn't know that it could be so fruitful. I try hard not to take too much, I want to be in balance with nature, and have nature in balance with me.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: rollanotherone

No it's not a psychotic killer doll, its more of a memento. You know, so when I'm dead my kid can have something to remember me, a literal part of myself infused into this inanimate object. Of course I'm keeping this a secret, the big reveal is when I'm already dead and gone.

When it starts to talk.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Lol well it's not programmed to talk so it shouldn't. The doll itself, a plush toy, has an interesting story in regards to how it came into my possession. I consider it to be a good luck charm and that's why I chose that one and not any other with which to do the experiment.
edit on 26-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join