It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I hope this coming year is the best ever.

No Election to divide us.

I want to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Much Love 🍗🥧🏈

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Back at ya and everyone else!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope that you and yours have a wonderful day, eat so much you have to nap on the floor, reminisce about the good times the family has had and make wonderful plans for its future.

OH!

And possibly drink a little... ~wink~

To you and all of ATS...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Happy thanksgiving dude! Do as I do and leave the belt off and top button undone.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Have a happy Thanksgiving!

I won't be eating so much that I burst. I've been keeping tabs on my calories. So far, I've peeled off 30 lbs in the past year. I just would like to peel off another 20.

Saturday is the big family Thanksgiving where I will be taking a calorie hiatus for the day.

Still, we will be having a traditional turkey dinner, just watching me portions carefully, and then we'll head to the park to walk some of it off.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving to you and our ATS family!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Im going to talk politics with the family on thanksgiving.
Should save me loads on Christmas presents....

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Thank you for the laughs, inspiration, great stories, and a wealth of knowledge! XO

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Not in the state or a US citizen being as I am a brit or Limey as we were once nicknamed.
But I wish you all a happy thanksgiving and god keep you all safe, be in your heart's and keep you in peace and prosperity and goodness all the day's of your lives.
If it was not for the sacrifice of your grandfathers and fathers in WW2 I would probably not exist today and if I did (I would not since My mother was disabled) would be speaking German.
Some of us have and will never forget that debt owed to those men.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You got a lot of nerve wishing happiness on this holiday to some of us.

A lot of damn nerve.....

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

You're officially my favorite poster on ATS.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You're officially my favorite poster on ATS.

Well, I've got that going for me....I'll take it.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Happy Thanksgiving to you and our ATS family!

Looks like a maple tree threw up on your table, then took a dump on it to try and cover up its vomit.

Other than that, very festive.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of our ATS family who celebrate this holiday. I am very thankful to have you all as part of my journey through life!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgivings to all !

I am thankful for this family and mine. May it be a wonderful time for all !

Many

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

LOL! It's not my table. I'm going out to eat in a restaurant, already made my turkey over the weekend.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Happy thanksgiving. Have a safe holiday.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I noticed something weird, all the old cookbooks say to cook a turkey longer than what newer recipes call for. I am talking an hour longer on a twenty two pound bird. When you cook the turkey with the lesser time, it is more solid and easier to take out of the pan to put on the table. But often the meat is pink in areas and it is stuck tight to the bones yet.

I looked through three older cookbooks, one even gives the internal temp at one eighty five when done, the turkey wrapper said one sixty, most Internet says one sixty, spewing parrot talk. I have studied microbes a lot and also the heat stability of the amino acids and vitamins. There is not much of a loss caused by cooking the turkey longer. You can still get the turkey out of the pan, but not quite as pretty....but it tastes way better cooked that little extra.

Because of the quest for a perfect looking turkey, more people are going to get sick from consuming undercooked poultry. We have become a society that has gotten hooked on appearance. I prefer taste over appearance when it comes to food. A cake does not need to be great looking to be great tasting, in fact usually great looking cakes are not as good as scratch made cakes. Same with all meal presentation, people are more worried on whether something looks good than whether it is good.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Looking at recipes for our bird, it's only a 13 pound, and they were saying 13 minutes per pound unstuffed, 15 minutes per pound stuffed.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I hope everyone has a good day as well.

Being a Debbie Downer I'm afraid that some folks will always find something to be divided on. It seems as if some people have lost the ability to disagree without being ugly to one another. It's a shame as I think it cancels discussions and keeps some people in their shells and they may be the one's who have the 3rd view that could change things for the better.

Since I am not cooking a big meal today and really didn't want company, I bought everyone their own meals to cook. I should be busy with texts and phone calls inquiring about how to cook this or that. It's rare that I am not hosting my family.

Happy day everyone whatever you find yourself doing!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join