It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles Prosecutor Declines Felony Case Against Avenatti

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Just to defend a libtard lawyer

Where have I defended anything? I have pointed out the probable reason for felony charges to have been dropped.

Do you understand that specific conditions of evidence must be met for a felony indictment?

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

A Democratic Presidential hopeful for 2020... it's perfectly OK if he abuses women.

Well, it was perfectly okay for the Donald to rip clumps of hair out of Ivana's scalp and grab would be starlets by the pussy, so I don't see why not.

edit on 21-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   
Has the pound me too movement made a statement yet?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Zerohedge
Thanks for the link.
Here is her claim from the above link.

Miniutti claims she had been living with Stormy Daniels’ attorney since January, and on November 13, they got into an argument over money. She claims Avenatti called her an “Ungrateful f*cking bitch” and began forcefully hitting her in the face with pillows from the bed.
She says Avenatti exclaimed, “Do not disrespect me,” and then told her she could not sleep in his house that night. She says he grabbed the “wrist of my right arm,” and “attempted to pull me out of bed.”
Miniutti claims she tried texting a friend for help, but claims Avenatti grabbed the cell phone. The actress says he remained very close to her and she was afraid for her safety.
Avenatti then allegedly grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of bed, on the floor and through the apartment and out the front door into the hallway.
Miniutti claims she was injured while being dragged, and provided pictures of her alleged injuries in her court filing. -The Blast

edit on 11 21 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Phage

Dragging a woman along the floor is NOT a felony ? No worse than a few cuss words, right ?

Not under the law, apparently.

But it seems there was no dragging across the floor, at least, that wasn't in her complaint according to the article.

She posted pictures of her bruising online
www.zerohedge.com...

I mean wtf, WTF!!!!!!

This is clear cut abuse !!!

Never thought you would stoop that low Phage!!!
SERIOUSLY

So she says a similar incident happened in Feb.
More dragging...threw her into a door...and he'd been drinking.
Beer?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I had a mother-in-law (new younger wife) that stood in front of the bathroom mirror punching herself in the face and eyes -- then called the police to report her husband beat her.

How we know is the longtime neighbor next door came into the house and witnessed her doing it.

Fortunately, my father-in-law had lived there 40 years and new everyone.

She ended up being evicted from his home.

Bruises are not really that significant without something else to back up the story.

edit on 21-11-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

A Democratic Presidential hopeful for 2020... it's perfectly OK if he abuses women.

Well, it was perfectly okay for the Donald to rip clumps of hair out of Ivana's scalp and grab would be starlets by the pussy, so I don't see why not.

As I pointed out on the first page of this thread, Trump was a registered Democrat during those years. There's just something about that party that brings out the worst in people...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

After that, Minutti claims she put on pants and ran out of the apartment to a nearby elevator with Avenatti in tow, begging her "Don't do this Mareli, don't involve them."

Maybe that's what Avenatti was talking about in regard to security cameras.
hillreporter.com...
edit on 11/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm no one's champion.

Quoted for Truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It's Cali, what did you folks expect?

Cali is now an enemy of the US and I fear plots will originate from there, as well as protecting their "own".

Sad fate, but sometimes, we wish upon a star...or meteor....

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well, so much for the "we must believe the victims" even if it happened 30 years ago and there's no corroboration or evidence to support the allegations.

None of that applies to high profile democrats now.

She bruised herself, must've!

Yep that'll work.

Avenatti 2020!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I guess you also believe in unicorns and... people close to the persons who were in the other room where others might have talked about a talk-show where someone resembling...

Unless you have pictures?

Get real.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Well, so much for the "we must believe the victims" even if it happened 30 years ago and there's no corroboration or evidence to support the allegations.

Yep that'll work.

Avenatti 2020!

I stated a factual experience.

You wanna go all drama?

Keep me out of it.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

'cept you're ass wrong and know it.

Actually, folks see past your foolishness, lefties always try to twist and slander fake news, thank god people know when to chuckle and roll their eyes when they read garbage post like this.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Dragging a woman along the floor is NOT a felony ? No worse than a few cuss words, right ?

Not under the law, apparently.

But it seems there was no dragging across the floor, at least, that wasn't in her complaint according to the article.

She posted pictures of her bruising online
www.zerohedge.com...

I mean wtf, WTF!!!!!!

This is clear cut abuse !!!

Never thought you would stoop that low Phage!!!
SERIOUSLY

I knew he would. Seen it quite often.That Avanaughty is a mean hypocrite that draws like minded followers like a pied piper.!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I had a mother-in-law (new younger wife) that stood in front of the bathroom mirror punching herself in the face and eyes -- then called the police to report her husband beat her.

How we know is the longtime neighbor next door came into the house and witnessed her doing it.

Fortunately, my father-in-law had lived there 40 years and new everyone.

She ended up being evicted from his home.

Bruises are not really that significant without something else to back up the story.

She rang the door of the neighbor and reported that to him as it was happening.
She also reported it to a security guard as it was happening.

Read the reference

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I do know that if I was the woman described in the testimony, I would feel quite right with being the one in custody while a team of surgeons were puzzling out where in his lower abdomen his testicles went to.

It's getting to the point where I almost want to tell my daughters to not date a Democrat male... because they can get away with beating you.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

She rang the door of the neighbor and reported that to him as it was happening. She also reported it to a security guard as it was happening.

Easy enough to check with the security guard and neighbor. Do you suppose that may have been done? I would think so.

edit on 11/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ausername

Yep that'll work.

Avenatti 2020!

I stated a factual experience.

You wanna go all drama?

Keep me out of it.

Yea yea yea and in another thread you will tell us how a man kept you down and we are suppose to believe you.
👌

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

She rang the door of the neighbor and reported that to him as it was happening. She also reported it to a security guard as it was happening.

Easy enough to check with the security guard and neighbor. Do you suppose that may have been done? I would think so.

You and Hillary would get along swimmingly together.

What was her first case as a lawyer again?

OH! That's right... getting a pedo rapist off the hook on a technicality.

Doesn't matter at all about the woman to you, does it?

Just as long as "your guy" is OK.

I need to go shower... talking to you about this subject makes me feel... icky.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join