It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Democratic Party under investigation for election fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeah I don't get it. Why would the DOJ decline something like this? It's their effing job.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No they are not.

This isn't a place for Kindergarten debates, but yes they are.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hang on...

The Florida Democratic Party says it’s hired its own independent investigator to look into the case. It says it plans to release any findings once the investigation is complete.

edit on 20-11-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No they are not.

Yes they are too.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yeah I don't get it. Why would the DOJ decline something like this? It's their effing job.

I'm hoping that it's because they're already investigating it, and don't want to tip their hand. There seems to have been widespread use of mail-in ballots to commit voting fraud this election.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

No they are not.

Shh the adults are talking.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The DOj declined because there is no valid allegations of fraud. Plenty of incompetence to go around, but that incompetence costs the Democrats and not the Republicans. Just a feel good ploy by Bondi and Scott.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
The DOj declined because there is no valid allegations of fraud. Plenty of incompetence to go around, but that incompetence costs the Democrats and not the Republicans. Just a feel good ploy by Bondi and Scott.

You forgot to mention that the incompetence also affects those pesky voters. You know, the poor souls the political machine uses as fuel for their power struggle?

Yeah, it does inconvenience (at the minimum) them, as well as shakes the foundations of trust in the voting system. But then, you know all that, yet failed to mention that itty-bitty aspect, was that a Freudian oversight?

Color me surprised!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

You forgot to mention that the incompetence also affects those pesky voters. You know, the poor souls the political machine uses as fuel for their power struggle?

Yeah, it does inconvenience (at the minimum) them, as well as shakes the foundations of trust in the voting system. But then, you know all that, yet failed to mention that itty-bitty aspect, was that a Freudian oversight?

Color me surprised!

i think it is pretty clear they would not intentionally sabotage their own voters. Zero evidence they tried to suppress Republican votes.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You forgot to mention that the incompetence also affects those pesky voters.

Speaking as an election judge who served in the last election, incompetence is not the exclusive provenance of any one political party.

The whole issue of "curing" a ballot (I have experience with this) is a pain in the neck and I'm sure that in spite of what I told them, most of the provisional ballots that I turned in were not "cured". I had to correct one of my clerks in the previous election about what to tell a voter about curing ballots (she was new, and didn't know the ins and outs of this.)

Edited to add: if you're going to commit election fraud, using provisional ballots is NOT the way to go. There's typically only a few hundred of these over a large area and each district has fewer than 20 (and often none at all) even with a hot race. So it's a lot of risk to get some votes.
edit on 20-11-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Did they email you directly to tell you why they declined?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

You forgot to mention that the incompetence also affects those pesky voters.

Speaking as an election judge who served in the last election, incompetence is not the exclusive provenance of any one political party.

Please show me where I accused any one political party? I stand by my statement that the affect on voters was NOT mentioned in that post to which I responded. That is an affect, is it not? Regardless of political affiliations, or the voters declared party, it affects ALL voters.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

How many Republicans were winning, and then the "recount" showed an increase in democrat votes even in places in which Republicans are a majority such as most of Orange country in California?...

ALL OF ORANGE COUNTY Turns Blue After Democrats Find Thousands of Votes Post Election Day

We have seen videos of democrats in the DNC stating clearly they don't care if they have to turn to illegal/criminal and dirty tactics to win...

IMO POTUS Trump should make an executive order to investigate every election in every state and punish those who have resorted to criminal/illegal tactics.

edit on 20-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

edit on 20-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It gets worse every day.

Being threatened with war and nukes by democrats has been the highlight of the last few weeks as I watch the aftermath of obviously stolen elections.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

No they are not.

Keep telling yourself that...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No they are not.

He is talking to those with child like minds. Ask him if you are one of the Adults?

Just call them as you see them but by shillin for stupid people, anyone doing so is asking to be called out with real facts. Fake ones abound so pick yours carefully or your agenda dies. I see how this game is played and who is playing along against this lifestyle we call American.
edit on 21-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'm hoping that it's because they're already investigating it, and don't want to tip their hand. There seems to have been widespread use of mail-in ballots to commit voting fraud this election.

That's why we should just have Internet voting......no way fraud can be perpetrated with that, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No they are not.

Did I hurt your sensitive little feelings?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am surprised to see this being investigated. The level of currption in American politics would have lead me to believe that the investigation would be shut down before it started. Hopefully the anti-God democratic party will continue to be investigated.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
But Russia!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join