It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveling Trump's Peculiar Pleasure Paradise Remark and other Trump Anomalies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Tick tock I'm in a Trump simulation. Yea, agree with you.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 19-11-2018 by ausername because:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

lol this is fun! Thanks for the thread!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Helluva lot more fun than the average Trump thread isn't it?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Does that turn out good or bad for us?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I wonder if Donald trump is playing out some necessary role. Maybe he seems untouchable by the powers that be because he's such a great distraction. Both left and right are becoming very polar.

People tend to believe that narrative that trump and republicans can't be apart of shady deep-state stuff.

Either way, it does feel like there is a play going on with Donald trump as the lead.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Who is THE resident Mandela expert? I have been thinking about this a lot and have been wondering if there are any correlations to some of these Mandela / Time travel / oddities (such as the football game thing) / strange boomerang effects that seem to surround Trump with....... wait for it....... CROP CIRCLES?

I ask, because I think it has been speculated in the past that crop circles may serve as a type of time stamp for time travelers..... Got me wondering if there was any link to new crop circles (if there are any) and some of these events, happening around the same time.

Just a thought. Not trying to derail.
edit on 19-11-2018 by Jusvistn because: THE ! because i'm old and my brain works faster than my fingers.... or is it that my fingers work faster than my brain?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

The Maestro Possesses a Keen Intellect , he is Five Moves Ahead of those Clowns Since Election Day . He will give them just Enough Rope to Hang themselves while he Amasses the Evidence that will put them All away for Life .........
edit on 19-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
In case someone was looking for cliffs:

Orange man bad

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm telling you guys we shouldn't be smashing the #ing Higgs-Boson into a particle accelerator. Changing the very fabric of spacetime and blurring the line between that cordons the astral/collective unconscious.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Time Traveling Trump's Peculiar Pleasure Paradise Remark

I were there, when was you?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Another grim synchronicity is the Pleasure Paradise turning into Auto detailing, related to the fact that many of the victims of this horrendous fire died in their automobiles

There’s something even deeper here too…
What do we associate with a pleasure place: Las Vegas?

So check out the date of that picture of Trump and the other three people: a day after the Mandalay bay shooting date which was Oct 1st going into Oct 2nd

Even though the Trump picture is Oct 2 and a year difference, the dates are close enough to refer to the Las Vegas mass shooting since the incident went into Oct 2nd.

edit on 19-11-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I think many are aware, no matter what they personally believe about it, that we are witness to some degree or another of the mystery schools influence on the elite. Maybe it's just a philosophy but we do see grand rituals and blatant symbology across the socio-spectrum. There seems to be a great war happening before our eyes and behind the scenes. Remarkable times.

As far-fetched as all that may or may not be, if it is true, then what does that tell us?

How about:

In these modern times, humanity is simply perceptually challenged. (to use a PC term) and hasn't got a clue.

edit on 19-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Just looked through some of the threads you listed. A thread where a prophet or psychic is pro Trump everyone gets on board. Another one where a psychic says Trump won't make it through his first term and the same people start screaming about dumb libs using psychics. *facepalm*

OP: Awesome thread though. Synchronicity fascinates me.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
welcome to the horrible and disturbing world of synchronmysticism!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You're talking about rewinding time and going back to change past events to alter future events.

The power requirements and the understanding of physics on that scale is beyond anything that we could even see or imagine.

You're not just talking about going back to change events on our Planet Earth, but you are also talking about rewinding the ENTIRE Universe to achieve what you are talking about.

You can "time travel" (time dilation) into the future, that is very doable, and I could see through some mechanism that you could see past events in some way such as some spot that Linear Time has been throttled done in space (think of the event horizon of a blackhole, extreme gravitational effects), but being able to interact with it to change future events that have already occurred? Oh hell no.

Even if you were able to somehow capture all particles/sub atomic particles/every other physic related thing we are not aware of at the moment in regards to all those past events that have already happened and put the Earth into a bubble of Space time outside of the normal Universe, what happens when that device somehow breaks down? What happens when we go "out of sync" with the rest of the Universe? Do you branch off into an alternate Universe? Is our futures and all events already set in stone so we cannot go back? Do you simply cease to exist if you attempt it? Does another Quantum Singularity implode? Etc

Thinking of the possibilities of Past time travel and how to achieve it, what happens if you do achieve it etc makes one go insane because you have to answer all of those questions being belted out in your head at the same time.

It's great to read and watch as fiction, but to put forward as something that is already happening?

Humans as much to young, our thinking and understanding of Science/Physics is barely a hundred years old, we are barely new born babies, and yet we can already alter and control the very Universe we live in now?

I could not imagine it, at least not at the moment with the massive lack of knowledge we have.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Does that turn out good or bad for us?

No worries...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Swills

Helluva lot more fun than the average Trump thread isn't it?

In 2011 Donald Trump predicted with eerie accuracy, the location of Osama Bin Laden.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Funny stuff

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Oh crap

I got caught in The Matrix, again!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join