It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MJ sold his soul to the devil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Does anyone think Michael Jackson sold his soul to the devil to revive his carreer after the Jackson five / or maybe the Thriller album? With all the bad luck MJ is facing I think his luck has ran out. Possibly the Devil has come to collect and MJ's life is turning to crap. I think you get 7-10 years of success if you sell your soul to Satan. But what do I know.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
He is in trouble because he is a sick indvidual who felt he was so rich and powerful he could get away with anything. In addition, because he is rich everyone and thier dog has tried to sue him.

He's a loon. It just all caught up to him.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
No, I think the Devil gave him the ability to invent the most devastating dance move of all time-----the Moonwalk. I'm not embarrassed to say that I still try to do it and it makes my girlfriend almost wet her pants.

Peace

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I honestly dont think he did that to those kids...I mean he was never found guilty before...and since those parents got many moneys if you said he did something you could get money too...AND if he was charged for child harrassment WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LET YOUR KID ALONE WITH HIM?

I just am not fully convinced he did it

new topics

top topics

join