It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One migrant caravan reaches the U.S.-Mexico border – and runs into reality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: TinySickTears

we're STILL all riled up, and we still want to hold the line, hold the border...because we DO hold the Senate.

Oh we can see you're still riled up, it oozes out of every syllabil you type.

What does holding the border have to do with holding the senate? Genuinely not sure what the corellation is here.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Totally misstated.

From your post I gather, you don't mind an invasion as long as it is a small one, that as long as they are not taking our jobs or women it is for them to take our money and national identity.
edit on 17-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

What happened, for your information, is the caravans showed up exactly as planned by Sore-ass and his buddies. The only problem was, Sore-ass couldn't get them here fast enough. They were two weeks late.

Another thing, do you really think if they were funded by the mega-wealthy George Soros they would arrive late?

If he was funneling money into them then you better bet your bottom dollar they would have arrived on time. The fact they didn't allowed Trump to say "look, sending troops to the border worked, vote for me in 2020!"

Yup, I'm even more convinced now that IF they were funded it was by the Republicans...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

NO, what actually happened is exactly what all of us "trumpets" got riled up about, and what continues to rile us up. What happened, for your information, is the caravans showed up exactly as planned by Sore-ass and his buddies. The only problem was, Sore-ass couldn't get them here fast enough. They were two weeks late.

And, what all the "trumpets" got riled up about was holding the line, holding the border...and ultimately holding the Senate.

So all that "#" which got talked, well, it all turned out to be true. And if you cared to pay attention, you would see we're STILL all riled up, and we still want to hold the line, hold the border...because we DO hold the Senate. And you, well, you're just looking for a reason, any reason, to throw rocks.

Have a great day!

bull#

you and the usual suspects were all over these boards parroting what trump was saying.
comments ranging from your hold the line type to kill some of them and hang them on the boarder signs.
trump was going off for weeks about the invasion of criminals that were coming to take over and you guys got all jacked about it and was regurgitating his bull# to the lead up.

nothing happened.
nothing was ever going to happen.

every day you lot were posting pictures of the violence along the way and getting deep with rhetoric.

a big fat nothing happened and it was never going to.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Totally misstated.

From your post I gather, you don't mind an invasion as long as it is a small one, that as long as they are not taking our jobs or women it is for them to take our money and national identity.

save your paranoia

there is no invasion

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

we're STILL all riled up, and we still want to hold the line, hold the border...because we DO hold the Senate.

Oh we can see you're still riled up, it oozes out of every syllabil you type.

What does holding the border have to do with holding the senate? Genuinely not sure what the corellation is here.

dude my working theory is a great many of 'them', meaning he and so many of the trumpets that get so cranked just want to be william wallace or some #.
theyre all polished up.

cocked locked and ready to rock sir!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

if 30 million Chinese came across our border would that be an invasion?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yep, prime pickin's and killing fields for the drug cartels!

You're right, Soros has blood on his hands with this one. And this was his big Coup attempt.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Well, first off, you never saw me saying any of that stuff, but it doesn't matter.

Secondly, and likely more importantly, so you actually want hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens to flood the country???

Is that what you actually want?

What is it that you want? Please do enlighten me!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Yet I've only seen one of the Rep supporters on here admit to being duped...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I don't. As wealthy European I can migrate to every country I want. How is that fair? No equal rights, no justice, just for rich people. Personally I think that stinks to high heaven. You are okay with there being two classes of people? Just because: money...

If you are a wealthy European who cares so much for justice, what are you personally doing with your money to help immigrants? Or is this just talk?

link   

a reply to: tadaman

Yep, prime pickin's and killing fields for the drug cartels!

You're right, Soros has blood on his hands with this one. And this was his big Coup attempt.

OK, you'll have some proof? Or maybe some idea how this benefited anyone other than Trump?

link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Peeple

Sorry,but they are funded and my guess is by Soros with
the possibility of using taxpayer money.The reason is clear,
to destroy the country,flood the labor market with cheap
labor,cause conflict and division which would lead to "their"
goal,a new world order!

And even more importantly, it would accomplish something mammoth for Soros! He's made his fortune betting on people losing (short sells), and if what you postulate were to actually happen it would be PAYDAY for Soros on an unimaginalble scale!!

This is something these lefty sympathizers can't get their heads around. He would be their master, and he would OWN them!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I don't. As wealthy European I can migrate to every country I want. How is that fair? No equal rights, no justice, just for rich people. Personally I think that stinks to high heaven. You are okay with there being two classes of people? Just because: money...

If you are a wealthy European who cares so much for justice, what are you personally doing with your money to help immigrants? Or is this just talk?

He's funding caravans of immigrants to help them get to the U. S

edit on 17/11/18 by djz3ro because: Change an I to a u

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Are you really that dense? Wow! Is there anything Trump DIDN'T do to you guys...anything at all???

This is even worse than "Bush did it!"

LOLOL!!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Well, first off, you never saw me saying any of that stuff, but it doesn't matter.

Secondly, and likely more importantly, so you actually want hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens to flood the country???

Is that what you actually want?

What is it that you want? Please do enlighten me!

i want people to stop their parroting propaganda crap

never have i said anything about wanting hundreds of thousands to come here.

keep it up though.
youre doing great

the soros funded invasion of rapists and murderers like trump said will be here on this day and the invasion that the dems want will be happening!!!! ooooh
be afraid

but in reality. nothing
people came like they have before and will again
some will get in
some will get turned away

oooga booga

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

if 30 million Chinese came across our border would that be an invasion?

That depends, are they in chains? Are they fleeing due to nuclear meltdown/natural disaster? Are they carrying weapons?

The scenario you set is too vague.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Another pretty good parting shot. Man, you're on a roll today, aren't ya?

Oooga booga!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

I write on a discussion conspiracy forum. My main point was the double standard. You people always talk about how men everywhere are under attack then there comes a caravan containing a few men and you all freak out and scream invasion. I would really love to talk about that.
What I do in my private life doesn't concern you one bit.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: djz3ro

Are you really that dense? Wow! Is there anything Trump DIDN'T do to you guys...anything at all???

This is even worse than "Bush did it!"

LOLOL!!

All Trump did to me was a land grab on my country to build his golf resort and then meddle in our countries laws and regulations.

I join these discussions because I find the whole thing fascinating and the right's obsession with the Annoying Orange and the inability to see any wrong in the things he does is as interesting as the left's inability to see any of the good things he's doing for the country.

I enjoy the debate.

Politically I'm a Lefty but being a British Lefty places me somewhere slightly left of the middle in American politics.

Also not dense, but thanks for proving that you're that emotionally attached to your beliefs that you needs to attack my character I stead of debating from an intelligent standpoint.

Take a look in the mirror...

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join