It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symmetry, Symmetry, Everything is Symmetry...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The uneducated in contemporary sciences, and above all, those educated in the primitive myths of ancient philosophy, are fundamentally entrapped in a perspective which, in its wanton pretention of 'completeness' - read, everything, from Vedanta, to mystery traditions, Buddhism, Judaism, etc - generated a manic-depressive way of being that, by stating reality to be "so and so", concocted humans, via narratives and beliefs, that are perpetually stuck in manic-depression.

What is manic depression? Well, depression is the threat, and mania is the defense. Do you think truth can be found that way? Absolutely not! Only the middle path, a path slowly discovered, and becoming more and more honed through the evolution of the scientific method, can discover how the brainmind works, and so, how reality works.

Idealism: the Acme of Delusion

It can be very hard for 'social' people to realize that their mind is entirely a function of...what other people reward them for. Ethology is the highest science; Darwin's natural selection works upon what is 'good' or 'bad' to the organism, which is always a function of what is symmetrical, or, stated in biophysical language, what "reduces the stresses moving through the system". If your sexually abused as a child by a deranged mystic who doesn't think "there is anything wrong" with that, is he right, or is the lunatics self-system and the reading he does - and the beliefs he takes on - generating the conditions for him to find a "symmetry" in the student he finds attractive? Is the symmetry a real symmetry - that is, a symmetry between self and other? A symmetry with an actual geometrical basis in real objects? Or is it a delusional symmetry which we call "projection"? That is, a false and illusory belief that "something is there" in the other - a motivation - which then justifies the self's subsequent behavior.

Most humans haven't a shred of an idea how utterly insane idealism can make humans. It's dualism ultimately stems back to early life trauma, where the 'other' - the person who relates with you, fails to know you; and in failing to know you, he fails to help you regulate your bodily processes, and the consequence is the lifelong malaise - and illusion - that mind and body are 'different substances'. DELUSUONAL. The love that SHOULD be there, tending and nurturing you to grow into a healthy and responsible human, deprives you of the ground you need to know truthfully. So you exist in lies - and the end result, from the logos, from the reason which makes this universe: LOVE - will foist unimaginable suffering upon you the more you imagine that the other's needs aren't real.

From the unreality of the Other's unresponsiveness, to the 'wrongness' of the dysregulated body, comes the 'wrongness' of caring for others, and the 'wrongness' of feeling related to the Universe around you. What drives a human being to dare imagine that going further down the road of asymmetry will make things "better"? Insanity - mania? Is it even necessary to imagine what afterlife comes to the one who thinks his consciousness is anything but a construction of recognition dynamics - a symmetry between self and other? And so what comes for the person who violates the needs of others? What will come for Donald J Trump, and the other maniacs who think their self is a real thing? Who, in their maniacal ignorance of natural law, posit, posit, and posit more, all as a defense mechanism to get as far away from the menacing demons that they ceaselessly create in their mania? This is far beyond a mental health crisis; and not merely a "pneumopathology" as Voegelin described it. It is a tragedy of denying that our mind is anything more than an EFFECT of brain symmetry dynamics; it is the mania of believing "tulpas" exist and are as "real" as you or I.

Notice: your brain makes your mind. The 86 billion neurons WORK TOGETHER to create YOU - and all the self states - identities - that compose you. You are no more "independent" of the neuronal dynamics of your brain-body-world matrix than the world-mind which summarizes the whole of our value-relations is independent of the history of human minds and the material cultures which scaffold their emergence. Epiphenomena! "Occult entities are functions of brainminds engaging a material reality; they are 'attractors', or 'points', which exist as a singularity which unifies complex interacting phenomena into a "coherent" whole. They are probabilities related to our own behavior - not real beings. They are the 'symmetry' of our own needs; they express our wishes - our needs, our idealizations - which in turn are referentially linked to our traumas, our pains, our sufferings!

How deluded and insane it is to bandy about in the pretentious ways that elites and other "spiritual" people do, pretending that they are above symmetry; or that their emotions, which are distorted representations of disorganized, asymmetrical brains, functions of disorganized, asymmetrical ways of being, produce real knowledge. This world as it exists today is a nightmare that threatens to become so much worse than any of you can possibly fathom; and the sadism and masochism, which is pretentiously celebrated by spoiled epistemologically and existentially ignorant brats, will only bring you to the point of suicide, psychosis, or, if you have any sanity or luck, the awareness that change can only come from within your heart -from love, from care, and from a responsible awareness that reality is not every going to change itself; and it doesn't need to change, because the damage is in the small space between your head - in your brainmind, and the body which you assume isn't "good".

When insecurity is the basis of arrogance; when pain is the root of pretentiousness; when dissociated suffering underlies sadism, it is shame and shame alone which teaches the self that its self is NOT REAL. Shame obliterates the capacity for connection; and shame, in producing such awful loneliness, forces the self to acknowledge its cosmic other half - the Universe - because it is only the Universe and its laws of symmetry which offer a way back to happiness, peace, joy and wellbeing.

The Dalai Lama, a man I have much respect for, is a man who is willing to tear apart the entire edifice of Buddhism if it is incompatible with the empirical evidence. He is only interested in truth; and is not so strupid to believe that his wellbeing could come "from within", as if the "within" were somehow different or unrelated to the world without.

edit on 13-11-2018 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
The uneducated in contemporary sciences, and above all, those educated in the primitive myths of ancient philosophy, are fundamentally entrapped in a perspective which, in its wanton pretention of 'completeness' - read, everything, from Vedanta, to mystery traditions, Buddhism, Judaism, etc - generated a manic-depressive way of being that, by stating reality to be "so and so", concocted humans, via narratives and beliefs, that are perpetually stuck in manic-depression.

What is manic depression? Well, depression is the threat, and mania is the defense. Do you think truth can be found that way? Absolutely not! Only the middle path, a path slowly discovered, and becoming more and more honed through the evolution of the scientific method, can discover how the brainmind works, and so, how reality works.

Idealism: the Acme of Delusion

It can be very hard for 'social' people to realize that their mind is entirely a function of...what other people reward them for. Ethology is the highest science; Darwin's natural selection works upon what is 'good' or 'bad' to the organism, which is always a function of what is symmetrical, or, stated in biophysical language, what "reduces the stresses moving through the system". If your sexually abused as a child by a deranged mystic who doesn't think "there is anything wrong" with that, is he right, or is the lunatics self-system and the reading he does - and the beliefs he takes on - generating the conditions for him to find a "symmetry" in the student he finds attractive? Is the symmetry a real symmetry - that is, a symmetry between self and other? A symmetry with an actual geometrical basis in real objects? Or is it a delusional symmetry which we call "projection"? That is, a false and illusory belief that "something is there" in the other - a motivation - which then justifies the self's subsequent behavior.

Most humans haven't a shred of an idea how utterly insane idealism can make humans. It's dualism ultimately stems back to early life trauma, where the 'other' - the person who relates with you, fails to know you; and in failing to know you, he fails to help you regulate your bodily processes, and the consequence is the lifelong malaise - and illusion - that mind and body are 'different substances'. DELUSUONAL. The love that SHOULD be there, tending and nurturing you to grow into a healthy and responsible human, deprives you of the ground you need to know truthfully. So you exist in lies - and the end result, from the logos, from the reason which makes this universe: LOVE - will foist unimaginable suffering upon you the more you imagine that the other's needs aren't real.

From the unreality of the Other's unresponsiveness, to the 'wrongness' of the dysregulated body, comes the 'wrongness' of caring for others, and the 'wrongness' of feeling related to the Universe around you. What drives a human being to dare imagine that going further down the road of asymmetry will make things "better"? Insanity - mania? Is it even necessary to imagine what afterlife comes to the one who thinks his consciousness is anything but a construction of recognition dynamics - a symmetry between self and other? And so what comes for the person who violates the needs of others? What will come for Donald J Trump, and the other maniacs who think their self is a real thing? Who, in their maniacal ignorance of natural law, posit, posit, and posit more, all as a defense mechanism to get as far away from the menacing demons that they ceaselessly create in their mania? This is far beyond a mental health crisis; and not merely a "pneumopathology" as Voegelin described it. It is a tragedy of denying that our mind is anything more than an EFFECT of brain symmetry dynamics; it is the mania of believing "tulpas" exist and are as "real" as you or I.

Notice: your brain makes your mind. The 86 billion neurons WORK TOGETHER to create YOU - and all the self states - identities - that compose you. You are no more "independent" of the neuronal dynamics of your brain-body-world matrix than the world-mind which summarizes the whole of our value-relations is independent of the history of human minds and the material cultures which scaffold their emergence. Epiphenomena! "Occult entities are functions of brainminds engaging a material reality; they are 'attractors', or 'points', which exist as a singularity which unifies complex interacting phenomena into a "coherent" whole. They are probabilities related to our own behavior - not real beings. They are the 'symmetry' of our own needs; they express our wishes - our needs, our idealizations - which in turn are referentially linked to our traumas, our pains, our sufferings!

How deluded and insane it is to bandy about in the pretentious ways that elites and other "spiritual" people do, pretending that they are above symmetry; or that their emotions, which are distorted representations of disorganized, asymmetrical brains, functions of disorganized, asymmetrical ways of being, produce real knowledge. This world as it exists today is a nightmare that threatens to become so much worse than any of you can possibly fathom; and the sadism and masochism, which is pretentiously celebrated by spoiled epistemologically and existentially ignorant brats, will only bring you to the point of suicide, psychosis, or, if you have any sanity or luck, the awareness that change can only come from within your heart -from love, from care, and from a responsible awareness that reality is not every going to change itself; and it doesn't need to change, because the damage is in the small space between your head - in your brainmind, and the body which you assume isn't "good".

When insecurity is the basis of arrogance; when pain is the root of pretentiousness; when dissociated suffering underlies sadism, it is shame and shame alone which teaches the self that its self is NOT REAL. Shame obliterates the capacity for connection; and shame, in producing such awful loneliness, forces the self to acknowledge its cosmic other half - the Universe - because it is only the Universe and its laws of symmetry which offer a way back to happiness, peace, joy and wellbeing.

The Dalai Lama, a man I have much respect for, is a man who is willing to tear apart the entire edifice of Buddhism if it is incompatible with the empirical evidence. He is only interested in truth; and is not so strupid to believe that his wellbeing could come "from within", as if the "within" were somehow different or unrelated to the world without.
Not true for me as my understanding transcends all of...that.
And it certainly takes you a lot of words just to be wrong. See if you can keep it down to 50 next time.
edit on 11/14/2018 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Look, dude?

I'm getting tired of this and I'm going to call you out and other than that it's a waste of time and so are you and so is this whole myopic thing..

A few passages back I got on you for none other than taking the few cues you could from those who criticize you on one or two points, and weaving them into a dissertation as some kind of know it all work up or insult about this person's character and a few passages after I told you to go out and have a mai tai.

The keyword you got off that is "social" not having any line to draw a conclusion and now I see it in all your dissertations you weaving "social" into somehow a theory of shame, both being manic and depressed at the same time
and of course, being way out of touch. I said social or sounded social, and yep. There it is. Whereas before that was not your "thing."

Your "thing" changes and usually ties into a convoluted theories of stuff about personal matters and shame and whoever out there might be elite that are so personally wrought by you alone that they don't even tie into the other cocamamie theories and this is ats were talking about.

You sir get odd crushes and tend to have this tendency to rope people into something very "one man and his personal needs" and im finding it myopic being that the premise of the whole is education. I'm done here though, I'd rather yes be social. It's kinda why I'm here, if you have a problem so sue me, I'll be wherever I am, and wherever you are well its certainly going to be there and I hope you find a purposeful existence. Don't board stalk.

cheers and peace man..

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'd like to have a chance to at least do enough on this message board to be/get called "elite" or have all these theories that I'm some kind of cool super cool secret agent. I think that would be fun. Not just get mad at this one dude called astrocyte. ...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohthewey778

I can't even read through this bullcorn anymore. Hats off to whoever can with a straight face.

But whatev!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The wisdom !

The wisdom is large.

Man !

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
except for just the one side though, or the earth and moon, or man and woman, or the mandela thing. are screws?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

people usually don't saw wisdom around me.

new topics

top topics

join