It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramblings of a Mad Woman...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Driven. I'm as ambitious as they come. I'm blind to the chains of conformity and believe that I can make this world better by just being a part of it. No longer will I be dragged through life by my shirt collar while others walk freely with their heads held high...no longer will you find me at the back of the crowd, blending in so I won't be noticed. I'll lead the way and fight for the life I wish to live and for the world I wish to live in!

It is not that simple they say. It is not that easy. But it is that simple and easy. It's a decision...a choice. One that you, as an individual, decide to choose and live by every day. Something that resonates within you and around you, a personal creed that you adhere to and will not compromise on...no matter who it is that wants you to do so.

To not live by that code, to not have those personal ethics, morals, and standards would be death. The death of ideas and innovation, the death of invention...the death of a beautiful, unique soul whose creativity has been banished from a world which was built upon the backs of people who were.... creative and unique.

Yes, we are individuals. But we are also a collective by which all those thoughts we share, no matter how small, are a catalyst to greater ones. They become more as more people add to them and eventually, after a time, they come to fruition. Like the seed of a fruit that is planted into the ground, so do our thoughts and ideas become seeded into the minds of others.

There is no last breath you take, there is only learning how to breathe differently. And even that will become habitual after a time...another same old, everyday occurrence...until you discover another unique way to breathe yet again.

Be the one who leads the pack, keep your head up and hold onto your beliefs. Live by your code. Be creative in everything you do. Share your knowledge with the world, no one sees things quite like you. And don't be afraid to find a new way to breathe...

Ok, that's it...just had to let that one out.

Live well and Dream beautiful...

blend57
edit on 13-11-2018 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

blend57 will no longer blend into the crowd? now you shall become the Blend-ER! (as in "a unifier of people")

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If these are mad ramblings then I must be off my rocker too
These lovely words make perfect sense to me!

Thanks for sharing blend.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Just when one thinks the world is past saving---the kind and beautiful ones come along to remind us that all is not lost.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Preach on!

I just want to workout a bit more. Bought a set that includes a heavy bag, gloves, jump-rope & wraps that arrived today ---- I plan on kicking the ever-loving sh*t outta that bag 4 times a week! No bag gonna hold me down! I'm shooting for the stars!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Nicely written. Not "Mad Woman" at all, as most all of us have been through it, and some still there feeling that there's no other option, but can't eloquently explain.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Ramblings? Nahhh...that's wisdom right there.

Mad woman? You're stronger and further than me.

Better change that title to: wisdom from a strong woman.

It's good to hear you are okay. Lead on!!!

Respect
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Nov 2018 22:15:46 -0600pm3015201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

G'day you ... !

Beautiful.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Blend sounds just like my sister.

What a wonderful person she is and you too Blend!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Wow..I don't even know what to say...

The support and solidarity shown in this thread...you guys are amazing! I never thought, but I should've known...so many beautiful people on ATS!

No words...just...

Thank you!!!!

blend57

edit on 14-11-2018 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Absolutely beautiful. If we do not lead... we will be led. Division is the agenda of the weak.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What Can We Do? by Charles Bukowski

at their best, there is gentleness in Humanity.
some understanding and, at times, acts of
courage
but all in all it is a mass, a glob that doesn't
have too much.
it is like a large animal deep in sleep and
almost nothing can awaken it.
when activated it's best at brutality,
selfishness, unjust judgments, murder.
what can we do with it, this Humanity?
nothing.
avoid the thing as much as possible.
treat it as you would anything poisonous, vicious
and mindless.
but be careful. it has enacted laws to protect
itself from you.
it can kill you without cause.
and to escape it you must be subtle.
few escape.
it's up to you to figure a plan.
I have met nobody who has escaped.
I have met some of the great and
famous but they have not escaped
for they are only great and famous within
Humanity.
I have not escaped
but I have not failed in trying again and
again.
before my death I hope to obtain my
life.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
dp
edit on 14-11-2018 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What a lovely post to log into. Particularly loved this:

Be the one who leads the pack, keep your head up and hold onto your beliefs. Live by your code. Be creative in everything you do. Share your knowledge with the world, no one sees things quite like you. And don't be afraid to find a new way to breathe... 

Beautiful, thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Very nice. Inspiration from within can only be snuffed out by oneself. Never cede control.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You had 42 flags but I ruined that for ya and made it 43.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
From the title, I assumed this post was about an interview with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez..........

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
From the title, I assumed this post was about an interview with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez..........
Maybe she's the one who wrote it

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thank You.
No comment needed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join