It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Election fraud now proven. only it's the Republicans that broke the law.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Bay County accepts illegal Email Ballots

Bay County Florida accepted and included in their official votes, ballots collected by email and fax. This stands in direct contradiction to Florida law which directly prohibits any voting by email and fax. An executive order by Scott extended time to vote in Bay County, but the order also included wording that prohibited email and fax voting. Since these invalid votes are already commingled with valid votes there is no way to separate them.

Broward had a similar issue, with 20 rejected votes being commingled with 185 valid votes, but the questionable votes were not included in the totals, and it appears those votes will not be allowed to be counted. So we have a Republican county counting illegal votes and a Democratic county not counting illegal votes. if the Bay county votes are tossed out as the face of the law requires, just as Broward county has done, that would give Nelson a hands down victory as there are a difference of 30,000 votes in Bay County.

edit on 12-11-2018 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2018 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Any source to this hog wash other than hopeful thinking?

Thanks!

Happy Veteran's Day.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Link or source?

I know that there are boxes of votes magically showing up, people that tried voting twice, chain of custody violated several times over, all related to dem counties.... which aren't mentioned by OP.

We should just call a mulligan and have a Florida Re-Vote - and have it properly held on to, counted, and supervised.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Breaking News with no sources.

Hmmm.

Velli intalestink

🚬💨🍌

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Democrats need to hire some Republicans next time around, to teach them how to cheat properly.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 12-11-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: Double post.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So tell me, are Bay County election officials openly disregarding court orders to provide transparency? Doesn't sound like it.

At his point, its impossible to have any confidence that either Broward or Palm Beach Counties' results aren't influenced by ballot box stuffing.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Captain Bligh don't need no stinking sources. Now back to scrubbing the poop deck, Matey, or maybe you'd rather walk the plank.

I want any and ALL irregularities looked at closely no matter who they're from. Having said that, we know who the big cheats are. Not even debatable.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
That guy should face charges, too.

There's also this which addresses your continuing lie the invalid votes were removed.

(UPDATE — 3:35 p.m.: Twenty-two improperly cast ballots, considered void due to mismatched signatures and other violations, were included Saturday in the final vote totals submitted by Broward County to the Florida Secretary of State's office.

The illegal votes were part of a batch of 205 provisional ballots that were reviewed by the Broward canvassing board Friday evening.

Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes accidentally mixed the valid ballots with the invalid ones after she had initially removed the ballots from their envelopes.

After the county met its noon deadline to submit unofficial vote totals to the office of Secretary of State Ken Detzner, the general counsel for Snipes, Eugene Pettis, said the entire batch was "included in the process" and counted.

Tampa Bay Times

And here's the judge saying the laws concerning sharing information used to combat ballot stuffing and access to external inspection was illegally denied and the SOE should comply immediately:

A similar order was issued in Palm Beach County.
edit on 12-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: xuenchen

Captain Bligh don't need no stinking sources. Now back to scrubbing the poop deck, Matey, or maybe you'd rather walk the plank.

I want any and ALL irregularities looked at closely no matter who they're from. Having said that, we know who the big cheats are. Not even debatable.

SoOo... the beatings shall continue until moral improves?

(Sorry... couldn't help it.)

To the OP.. an actual source besides some sort of mental masturbatory fantasy on your part?

edit on 12-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A friend of mine from Florida just emailed me this:

Man Captures giant 19.5 Foot Python in Florida and Cuts It Open.

3 More Boxes of Uncounted Democrat Ballots were found inside.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It would be very naive to think that only one party commits election fraud. I’m sure they all do, somewhere in some election a Republican has cheated, just like the Democrats are currently cheating in Broward.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You are being a hypocrite. Not even a few hours ago you were railing that all votes must be counted.

We all said that we don't think illegal votes should be counted. And here you are now with partisan nonsense, acting like this is vindication for your blue teams cheating.

I hope it will be your demise.

May a conservative kick your ass and may a liberal ignore your pleas for help because the election will be over and none of you are worth snot unless you are voting blindly for your blue team or signing a petition for some BS you don't truly care about.

edit on 11 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You are being a hypocrite. Not even a few hours ago you were railing that all votes must be counted.

We all said that we don't think illegal votes should be counted. And here you are now with partisan nonsense, acting like this is vindication for your blue teams cheating.

I hope it will be your demise.

May a conservative kick your ass and may a liberal ignore your pleas for help because the election will be over and none of you are worth snot unless you are voting blindly for your blue team or signing a petition for some BS you don't truly care about.

i didn't say all votes shouldn't be counted, i am paraphrasing all of you screaming votes shouldn't be counted when pointing to Broward. In fact if i was in charge of the elections i would allow the emailed ballots to count even though they are illegal. I would allow any properly post marked ballots sitting in the post office to be counted. I would extend time for provisional ballots to be proved. i would not let signature comparisons nullify votes unless the voter has another chance to back up who they are. I would also check the machines at the precincts involved in missing votes to ensure accuracy. i would extend the time allowed for the recount, to ensure it can be done in a fair and orderly process.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So Democrats don't want hurricane afflicted Floridians to be able to vote.

What happened to counting each and every vote? Allowing everyone the right to vote?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Republicans have a long and storied habit of accusing everyone else of what they themselves are guilty of. It’s part of their grade-school mentality platform.

Even before the midterms Trump was talking about Democrats cheating, getting his excuses worked out. So it’s only logical that this would happen.

If it weren’t for gerrymandering and cheating the Republicans wouldn’t hold any office.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Grade school kids at least learn from their mistakes...

edit on 12-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Republicans have a long and storied habit of accusing everyone else of what they themselves are guilty of. It’s part of their grade-school mentality platform.

Even before the midterms Trump was talking about Democrats cheating, getting his excuses worked out. So it’s only logical that this would happen.

If it weren’t for gerrymandering and cheating the Republicans wouldn’t hold any office.

i totally agree and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if some serious fraud with the machines is revealed as the votes are recounted.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Right, we know. You would willingly break the laws regarding election integrity. "Good for Snipes"!

But then complain the Republicans counted votes they should not have without a hint of self-awareness or irony.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join