It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an strange encounter in a unexpected place villa carlos paz 1968 (humanoid encounters)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
continuing the theme of humanoids reported at weird places, today we have a strange "man" seen inside a motel

In the early hours of June 14th 1968, in the town of Villa Carlos Paz (Argentina) a young woman (Maria Elodia Pretzel, 19 years of age) had a puzzling encounter at the ground floor of their family motel. At 1:02am Maria saw off two guests as far as the side door of the motel leading to their car park. As it was late she closed the side door and turned off the main lights of the ground floor, leaving on just three fluorescent lights. Then went into the kitchen and the laundry are to make sure everything was locked and in place. While in the kitchen she perceived a bright light blue light coming from the main dining area. She could see the glow coming in from the service hatch (window connecting kitchen with dining area). Momentarily she thought it could be her father arriving or some guest. She left the kitchen and entered into the dining area; while standing behind the bar she saw a few meters in from of her (in the dining area). The humanoid (appeared male, 30-35 years old) was over 2 meters tall, dressed in a shinning light blue, tight-fitting one-piece suit made of a material that gave the impression of having scales (like the skin of a fish or a snake). The suit also covered the hands and feet and at the waist the entity wore a narrow blue belt. He had a constant smile in his and in his left hand he held a glass-looking sphere which emanated a beam of blue-white light. The being stood still with his leg slightly apart, grasping the sphere and moving it back and forwards while its light filled up the dining area. The side door leading to the parking area was open and Maria deduced that the being had entered from there. With seeing the entity, Maria experienced some strange sensations. She felt that her body was being distorted by some kind of force making her look thinner and taller (similar to the effect caused by distorting mirrors). At the same time she was unable to speak; as if her brain was blocked. She managed to raise her hands to her head but then stood motionless. Then she started to receive a telepathic message. A voice in Spanish with no particular accent kept repeating “Don´t be afraid, Don´t be afraid”. Suddenly Maria found her self gripping the bar counter with no recollection of how she got there as previously she was standing still a few meters behind. Now the being was only 3 meters in front of her on the other side of the counter. The entity was still moving the sphere and Maria kept hearing the same message in her head: “Don´t be afraid, Don´t be afraid”. She began to feel a tingling sensation in her legs as though they had gone to sleep. Then the entity slowly raised his arm (not the one with the sphere) at shoulder level with his palm facing upwards. His fingertips were emitting flashing beams of light. At that moment, Maria noticed that at the back of the raised hand the entity had a rectangular device attached covering the base of his four fingers. The rising of the entity´s arm made Maria feel drained from strength and with her arms and legs still motionless but the rest of the body relaxed she started to fall backwards in a slow-motion. She fell backwards with only her heels in contact with the floor. However, about twenty centimeters before hitting the floor the backward fall stopped and her body started to rise again until it was back in a vertical position. Once standing she grabbed hold of the counter. Then the entity raised his arm again and the phenomena was repeated. Returning from her second fall she grabbed the counter again. The entity approached closer. His way of walking was somewhat unusual. The tips of his toes emitted the same late as his fingers and he walked as if trying to balance on an imaginary straight line, putting one foot in front of the other with the toes touching the heels of the foot in front. Suddenly the sphere held in the entity´s left hand ceased to emit light and turned into a dark blue color. Maria could see that the glass-like sphere had some bumps on it from where she assumed that the light had been produced. With the extinction of the light she stopped hearing “Don´t be afraid” in her mind. The entity turned towards the side door, flexed his left arm forming a right angle. He stood still for a few seconds and then started to walk towards the side door (leading to the car park) in the same fashion as before (as if balancing on an imaginary line). As she looked at the entity leaving, Maria noticed that he was wearing a short pleated skirt made of the same material as the rest of his clothing. When at the door, the entity lowered his head as he was taller than the door. As he passed through the door closed. With the disappearance of the entity Maria´s tingling stopped. Severely shocked she went into the laundry room and fell on her knees besides a sofa. She stayed there, curled up until she was found by her father who had just entered the motel after parking his car outside. It is estimated that the phenomena lasted about 4 minutes and that Maria was probably on her knees for about a couple of minutes. Her father did not bump into the entity. Maybe the entity sensed that someone was approaching the motel and left the scene. However, her father, Pedro Jacobo Pretzel, did see something unusual moments before entering the motel. While driving in his car and at a distance of about 100 meters form the motel he noticed two very bright stationary red lights on the road in front of him at a distance of about 400 meters. He assumed that they were the rear lights of a large vehicle. When at a distance of 70 meters from the lights and right at the point where he had to turn right to enter the parking are of the motel he changed his mind. He could see that the lights had a distance of 5 to 6 meters apart (wider than the road) and at a height of a meter and a half. He was not able to see any silhouette of a vehicle or any other details that would indicate it was some kind of known vehicle. Pedro was not curious enough to approach further and turned right to park his car and enter the motel from the side door. Was this light connected to the entity? We don´t know. What we know is that a nearby neighbor also noticed some unusual light near her hours.

source: www.historydisclosure.com...
the original FSR article: www.ignaciodarnaude.com...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
the first thing that catched my eye here was the "smiling" expression by the humanoid, strangely similar to the indrid cold reports from point pleasant
this encounter is also similar to another one i covered here some time back: www.abovetopsecret.com...
anyway we must ask: what was the porpuse of such a encounter? what the hibridization program ETH cultists can say about this case for example?, hmmm?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
one day later and no comments?
wow

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

The big question is why did these type of encounters, for the most part, stop?

Once we understand that, we will have something.

(I have several theories, but they are just theories).

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I used to have a book back in the late 80's (as you can understand I had an interest in the subject) with depiction's of entity's encountered by witnesses, this was really before the grey's became the dominant type reported and I recall an illustration of tall thin athletic alien's in blue once piece suit's with belt's on there waists and there faces framed by an oval opening in there hood's.
That book simply referred to them as tall humanoid's but other account's use the term Pleiadeans (problem with that being if so they would be unlikely to have evolved in the Pleiades since the stars are very young relatively speaking but perhaps not impossible) and Nordic Type.
The scales though made me think of Oanes.
Strange description of its way of walking though, perhaps it was using some form of assistance to stand up in our gravity though or it was inter-dimensional, We often use the term alien too much since many of these being's also depict characteristic's more common to the ethereal paranormal realm so may be spirit's but then a spirit is by other definition and extra or perhaps higher dimensional being.

Very intriguing account.

Interesting video's.

(that is assuming the stepford wives don't get us all first).

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I think they didn’t stop. Maybe people just feel less comfortable sharing the more far-out encounters these days.

One thing I’ve noticed is that even while watching a UFO a lot of people don’t seem to really recognize what it is they’re seeing. It’s happened to me a couple times. I’m right there pointing it out and excited about it and they just have a dazed look on their face.

I bring that up because maybe when some people are confronted with something they can’t explain they retreat into that same kind of blankness. I’m of the mind that everyone sees weird things at some point or another, it’s just not everyone chooses to acknowledge them.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You do have a point.

For example with my BTUFO sighting, it was much closer to a 'traditional sighting'; I mean, it had a faerie held prisoner and all! Perhaps people are just dumber than they once were (it's really a proven fact for the USA at least, that the educational system had radically declined.. people used to have to learn Latin and to learn about the world, just two examples).

So perhaps, it's just as I've postulated elsewhere.. the "the paranormal shall be seen as nuts and bolts UFOs ONLY"
disinformation program has been very heavily in place since Roswell, when these types of incidents radically declined.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Very interesting point, I personally don't believe they stopped but what has happened is that the UFO research community has been completely swamped by the almond eye'd gray alien's which are sometime's seen by experiences in the company of human's or human like entity's sometime's in military uniform and sometimes more Nordic type as well as alternatively but less frequently insect like being's usually referred to as like preying mantis in form with very thin limb's but otherwise roughly humanoid in form.
My favorite of all time though has to be the to the kelly-hopkinsville encounter.
ufocasebook.com...
But other than the ubiquitous gray's there are plenty of other tale's such as the antonio villas boas case (she never even gave him her telephone number).
ufocasebook.com...

And while some of these real or not are hillarious other's are really creepy.
www.ancient-code.com...
There are also cases of possible alien human mutilation - I will avoid posting a link the nature of the subject is often graphic with images of dead people so best avoided.

And plenty of weird one's
listverse.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

the human imagination does tend to create these occurrences with roughly humanoid appearances, and yes, you are most correct, the big marketing campaign for 'grays' and 'nuts and bolts craft' has put a control collar on the phenomenon and locked in these apparent forms, of apparent aliens and craft, rather than what the phenomenon really is in it's essential nature.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Indeed and there is a very good argument that with the prevalence of the Gray alien model in the human imagination that this is the very reason they are so often reported by people whom have had experiences.

Mine as a child, small guy's in silver space suit's there faces completely obscured by a black visor a car sized object and a corresponding memory with my mother, I was in her arm's looking down terrified from an upstairs window into our back yard were this car sized object shaped like a D or a U with it's read ramp down was parked on leg's and my mother's memory was of feeling terrified, trying to protect me in her arm's and looking out of the window as something shot into the sky with three rocket's spewing flames out behind them from it.

Also about the same time I have a clear memory of a very strange object, not a UFO but something shaped like a Crystal embedded in a neighbors roof colored luminous blue that faded over about a week becoming both duller and more translucent until it was gone, to a child's mind it was frozen lightning since there was snow on the roof's but not around this were it had melted.

And at the age of 26 seeing a spherical or disc shaped object reflective of the ground light scatter from our old sodium street light's flying in and out of low cloud layer against the wind, it was blowing gale force, this thing as silent - or I heard nothing over the roar of the gale, what attracted my attention was that feeling like when you sense someone staring at you intently and I jerked my head up staring right at it, I seemed to startle it since it was gone like a bat out of hell flying against the wind about the same speed as the RAF Tornado fighter's whom sometimes did low level training in the area often wood but as I say absolutely silently - or at least over the wind, it was not Self Luminous but reflected the ground light and had it not been for it's mirror like reflectivity against the low cloud's I would probably have missed it.

They also seem to have a close relationship to paranormal activity and sensitives often see them more than less awake people.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Frankly, the paranormal model seems spot on for these type of encounters. You might want to read this book if you haven't: "ILLUMINATIONS: The UFO Experience as a Parapsychological Event". I'd say the theory is missing some major pieces that could be added to it, but all in all, it's a very worthwhile thing to read.

Did you cause some poltergeist type of activity when you were young?

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

they stopped in 1989, all roads lead to that year
after that CE3 events grounded to a halt, they are VERY rare nowdays

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

the nordics are a completely different subject, they were first seen by contactees in the 50's and then in some very rare reports, they only became common again in the late 70's
this report is of a weird humanoid
but be warned: all them are projections from the same entity

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

pretty much and they will always resort to ridiculous hollywood explanations of extraterrestrial, even if vallee and keel proved them wrong half a century ago

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

what a mess!
you see all "aliens" are a projection made by the same entity, no alien is like the other because they are like holograms

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

again i like your sighting, its pretty weird

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

google jose caravaca's distortion theory, its the best one i have seen yet

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

They are rare due to People being so convinced that they are aliens riding in nuts and bolts craft, that all other perceptions have been browned out. What with even religious people convinced that the 'devil' is covering up his demons by dressing them up as 'UFOs', even people who think that they are 'demons' now perceive them as 'UFOs'.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'll see what he has to say.

But it just looks like basic onion theory to me.. or concentric beingness theory if you'd rather put it that way. But props for him writing it up. Not enough people write it up properly. It's also a 3 body problem.. wave-particle-observer. Really... it's the exact thing that quantum physicists have been struggling with since the 1918, and mystics have muddled around the same thing, with concepts like mind-body-spirit or self-soul-spirit. Everything of any interest whatsoever comes down to the same basic principle... the 3 body problem... and from a sociological standpoint, everything comes down to the '3 act play' format of melodrama we see in the world.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

the nordics are a completely different subject, they were first seen by contactees in the 50's and then in some very rare reports, they only became common again in the late 70's
this report is of a weird humanoid
but be warned: all them are projections from the same entity

In there modern form but Aeronaut sighting's, that is sighting's of men or men like being's in sky born vessels of one sort or another go back maybe thousand's of years.
Technically these are rather more Fortean than modern Ufological but still definitely a related subject.
mysteriousuniverse.org...
Now while I am more inclined to chalk up the story of the flying ship and anchor (which is also copied almost word for word in an English legend) as simply fairy tales told over hearths from the day's before TV and Radio it does still beg the question are different reality's and even different world's sometime's so close that occupants of one reality can accidentally or on purpose step across the boundary's that usually separate our reality's.
Another favorite UFO tale for me is actually not a UFO in the usual sense but the similarity's are obvious.

One other but very way out there possibility is that at least some ufo event's may be entirely spiritual in the form of Ghost like apparition's which may actually be echoes of a long lost past or even future echoes of a long ahead time were for some reason like the roman soldiers marching through a york basement along a long buried roman road there are time's when they can be seen again today.

Maybe WE are the ghosts to them?.

edit on 14-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join