It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent design of Earths moon is all too obvious

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
homepages.wmich.edu...

The angular diameter of the Moon is proportional to the ratio of the Moon's physical diameter (3476 km) to its distance from Earth (about 384,400 km from the Earth's center on average). Using the small angle approximation, this angular diameter as measured from the center of the Earth works out to be about 0.518 degrees (31.1 arc minutes; a small correction would be needed to account for the fact that the observer lies somewhere on the Earth's surface). However, the Moon's center may be as far away as 406,600 km and as near as 356,600 km from the Earth's center1. These angular diameters are 0.490 degrees (29.4 arc minutes) and 0.558 degrees (33.5 arc minutes), as measured there

29.4 arc minutes + 33.5 arc minutes = 62.9

Take the average

62.9/2 = 31.45

Pi of a circle = 3.1415

which is one thousandth percent of difference between these values.

The Intelligent design of Earths moon is all to obvious.

edit on 9-11-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
homepages.wmich.edu...

The angular diameter of the Moon is proportional to the ratio of the Moon's physical diameter (3476 km) to its distance from Earth (about 384,400 km from the Earth's center on average). Using the small angle approximation, this angular diameter as measured from the center of the Earth works out to be about 0.518 degrees (31.1 arc minutes; a small correction would be needed to account for the fact that the observer lies somewhere on the Earth's surface). However, the Moon's center may be as far away as 406,600 km and as near as 356,600 km from the Earth's center1. These angular diameters are 0.490 degrees (29.4 arc minutes) and 0.558 degrees (33.5 arc minutes), as measured there

29.4 arc minutes + 33.5 arc minutes = 62.9

Take the average

62.9/2 = 31.45

Pi of a circle = 3.1415

which is one thousandth percent of difference between these values.

The Intelligent design of Earths moon is all to obvious.

The moon is currently broadcasting Earth signals to the rest of the galaxy.

In galactic terms, we are Florida... and we're on "COPS".

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I certainly believe there is a great argument for ID. However I just wondered have you seen this thread?

It's been a long time coming.

You might want to read it and welcome the feller. You are mentioned and in a complimentary way. Seems like y'all will have a lot to talk about. Peace, Mr. Savage.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

The moon is a wonderful miracle. But the truth is much more awesome than intelligent design. Say "I love my twin Theia".

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
31.45 arc minutes
divide by 10000
=0.003145
4 minutes of 24 hour time for every arc minute
so 0.003145 x 4 = 0.01258 minutes
convert to seconds x 60 = 0.7548
86400 seconds in 24 hours
0.7548 / 86400 = 8.7361111e-6

work out distance along 0 lattitude transerved in that time

8.7361111e-6 * earths equatorial circumferencal distance = fraction of distance displaced in 8.7361111e-6 seconds
8.7361111e-6 * 2*Pi* 6371000 (earths radius) = 349.7 metres
convert to cubits 349.7/0.52375 = 667.7
great pryamid is 440 cubit base side length
667.7/440 = 1.5175
other second largest pyramid Khafre

667.7/411 = 1.6245
1.5175 + 1.6245 = 3.14074
smalled giza Pyramid of Menkaure
base length 201.5
667/201.5 = 3.313647

It appears true builders of pryamids aligned the pryamids base lengths to arc movements of earth which were measured in unit increments of moon arcs. The alignment was based on solving a ratio of the arc movement in displacement of earths rotation along its circumference to the pryamid base length.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
or Pi is evident because it's endemic.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Math isn’t needed to realize this... given the size differences between the moon and the sun, what are the odds that it would randomly end up in such a position that from our unique perspective, and only our perspective, the lunar and solar disks appear the exact same size, making the eclipse possible.... a thought often taken for granted. If we’re talking probability it’s much more likely to be intelligent design than the random result of an impact event. The extra math is always fascinating though!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It is not a moon...it is a death star

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

The article says the Moon varies in distance from the Earth by some 50000km (31k miles) or vice versa as we orbit each other. How does that imply ID? Im not saying an irregular orbit discounts ID only that I don't understand why perfect/eccentric/irregular orbits say anything at all for ID.

Douglas Adams wrote:

“If you imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an interesting world I find myself in — an interesting hole I find myself in — fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!"

He was riffing on ideas like anthropic principles. Just because we're here to look at stuff doesn't necessarily mean the stuff was put there for us to look at.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

29.4 arc minutes + 33.5 arc minutes = 62.9 Take the average 62.9/2 = 31.45 Pi of a circle = 3.1415 which is one thousandth percent of difference between these values. The Intelligent design of Earths moon is all to obvious.

1)
That is some fairly arbitrary calculus!

2)
When dealing with circles, diameters and ratios, PI is bound to come up. Really. That is sort of its thing.

3)
The result is ever changing as
a) the angular diameter varies by 4.1 arc minutes from apogee to perigee and
b) the Moon's orbit is continuously expanding.

This means that at times past your numbers did not add up and in times to come it will again not add up.

Do you see, what I am getting at here?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Apparently, the chinese government are making moons now to put up in certain areas, so it could well be a true theory!
edit on CSTSat, 10 Nov 2018 06:15:13 -06000000003006x013x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Not comparing moons until I get a look at a Chinese knock off moon. Wonder if we'll be able to read the Made In China letters from a distance.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Just because we're here to look at stuff doesn't necessarily mean the stuff was put there for us to look at.

My congratulations, Captain - a dazzling display of logic.

Spock to Captain Kirk in "The Changeling"

You do realize the universe is human-centric, right?

I must admit though, it wouldn't surprise me if the moon is "officially" proven artificial someday. Or at the very least hollowed out artificially.
edit on 11/10/2018 by Klassified because: re-word

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

The article says the Moon varies in distance from the Earth by some 50000km (31k miles) or vice versa as we orbit each other. How does that imply ID? Im not saying an irregular orbit discounts ID only that I don't understand why perfect/eccentric/irregular orbits say anything at all for ID.

Douglas Adams wrote:

“If you imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an interesting world I find myself in — an interesting hole I find myself in — fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!"

He was riffing on ideas like anthropic principles. Just because we're here to look at stuff doesn't necessarily mean the stuff was put there for us to look at.

What if you can't separate the two?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Haha, it'll say "Made in Chi--" like how Chairman Chippendale etched his name on it with a laser (and got stopped mid-Chippendale) in The Tick!
Who knew cartoons could be so prescient?
edit on 10-11-2018 by thegeneraldisarray because: early morning no spell gud

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I once stared the moon from my window, i saw a light of beam coming from- or exiting, (Can´t remember)(approx, half the diameter of ) the moon,

The beam of light was like a slinky toy, i remember running to ask my parents that why they have not told me that there are "space elevators" in the moon.

I still often wonder what i saw, it was located in the very edge, slightly upwards, cant remember was it on the left or right side,, Maybe on the right.

-Edit, if someone has seen or heard what this is, please reply, it has been bothering me for over 20 years,
edit on 10-11-2018 by solve because: (no reason given)

It looked like the art in this video,

edit on 10-11-2018 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2018 by solve because: fix

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Everything has a purpose. Imagine your nose plucked on your forehead, you won't even smell what you're fk eating.
edit on 10-11-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There are literally an infinite number of apparent correlations that have nothing to do with causation.

So for people who like to write about apparent correlations, you could do it from birth to death; not that doing so would necessarily provide value of any kind, except in the mind of the author.

Kev

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I too am of the belief that our solar system show's a far higher than probably indication of having been engineered or designed, some claim that this is evidence of an extinct or otherwise dormant/quiet super civilization but being a religious guy myself I have my own opinion in common with a great many other's about the reason.

IF natural then the odd's against us having been born as a species at just the right time for our moon to be in the orbit it now is, appearing to be the same size as our sun to our eye's and the many other correlation's would be so extremely improbable as to be almost impossible yet here it is and here we are.

Why did our gas giant's not drift into nearer and nearer orbit's to our sun as has happened so many time's elsewhere in the galaxy, were is the vast amount of missing material from a natural accretion disk having formed our planetary system etc.

The argument's against and for are so many that the debate would go on and on and on.

The simple fact is that those for a created, engineered or artificially shaped solar system will remain in several camp's side by side but on that side of this particular river of debate while those against will remain on the other side, there will always also be those that change sides and some that change sides again and again and again.

It may seem weird to those of us whom take comfort in believing in something greater than ourselves but there are those that take comfort in believing the exact opposite of that.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
There are literally an infinite number of apparent correlations that have nothing to do with causation.

So for people who like to write about apparent correlations, you could do it from birth to death; not that doing so would necessarily provide value of any kind, except in the mind of the author.

Kev

You mean like the claims archaeologists are always making that everything is a Goddess or a religious site?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join