It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousand Oaks shooting tied to Las Vegas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
After I saw this early this morning on my local news broadcast, I went looking for it on the national feeds and didn't see anything on this connection......What are the odds that of the 100-200 people in the bar during the night of a shooting, 50-60 of them would be survivors from the Las Vegas shooting? The shooter was a prior marine, and you see marine tattoos on the chests of those in the b-roll video.....coincidence?

edit on 8-11-2018 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

Too soon...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Too soon...

Hope that is a joke, I didn't make the association. The first guy says it, and then the anchor states it midway through. Time code for the anchor stating the same is 02:40.
edit on 8-11-2018 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Watch the videos w/o sound, especially of the survivors and report back what you think. I can tell you it doesn't seem authentic!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Watch the videos w/o sound, especially of the survivors and report back what you think. I can tell you it doesn't seem authentic!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

When you think about how big the earth is and how many people we have in the US alone and the size of this continent, it's a really odd feeling when you pass a friend from another city in a city 100 miles away that you're visiting.

Imagine this.....! It's a bit creepy... Odd... Suspicious.

Does anyone remember? The last few mass shootings had the same "odd" thing going (did I just quote myself?). Survivors in one mass shooting spree survived a second. Same with the marathon bombings. Same with the 911 planes. Now once more. It's very odd indeed that there is one hell of a Final Destination effect going on here.

Or... Or... Something is up with some secret cabal, playing some really sick, twisted games.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one that noticed.
edit on 8-11-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
One more thing...

Some lethal weapon $#!^ right there.... He was almost going to retire and he got smoked. What better way to pull at the heart strings of those watching. Sure, it happened, that I don't disagree... But man... I swear looking at the US today is right out of a damn movie!

It just all feels so fake, so made up, so... bad movie script!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Are you saying lethal weapon is a bad movie?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing to be honest. Either that or peeps really hate Garth Brooks.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread. My family has a friend whose cousin was there. I found out early this AM when she texted everyone to tell us what happened.

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

A friend of the family's cousin was there and got injured in the chaos, but she'll be ok. She said a couple Las Vegas survivors were there and got killed. I wonder if they were any of the "multiple shooter" people who were left.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Don't think it be unusual the concert was country music the bar also plays country. They are close enough to get tickets to concert in vegas and are college age that likes attending concerts. But i will say i hope those people get help they are going to deal with PTSD. Same as the shooter who was in Kandahar.

People handle death in diffrent ways and there is a lot of people that need help dealing with it

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointr97
What are the odds that of the 100-200 people in the bar during the night of a shooting, 50-60 of them would be survivors from the Las Vegas shooting?

This seems like a high number to be coincidental.

How many of them were shot and killed in Thousand Oaks?

(post by Urantia1111 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Just a couple observations to consider:

-The concert venue in Vegas had 22,000 in attendance for the country concert
-Vegas is relatively close to California (in terms of the country as a whole)
-This seems to be the 'main country bar' in this area of California, and it was country night
-It is totally plausible that there were 50-60 people at the bar who were also at the concert
-Of course the eyewitness may not have been exact, it could be maybe a couple dozen or less, but either way totally plausible numerous people were at the bar that were at the concert in Vegas
-There are a lot of Marines and former Marines / reservists that live in SoCal
-Without knowing identities of the actual victims of the bar shooting no one can do anything other than speculate on a theory like this one yet

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Im utterly SHOCKED it took this long for a conspiracy thread to pop up on the shooting.

Yea.. another "crisis actor" that you guys will dissect the reactions of.

Get out of moms basement.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: StallionDuck

Are you saying lethal weapon is a bad movie?

No, I LOVE those movies. But in the movie, Murtaugh is about to retire and only has a few days but is constantly thrown in the heat of gunfire. This is a pretty similar plot for TV shows where the cop bites it right at retirement. It's always the ones about to retire.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well, maybe they missed some specific guy in Vegas and needed to finish the job in Thousand Oaks. If so, that's really hard core. Real Terminator stuff.
edit on 8-11-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Im utterly SHOCKED it took this long for a conspiracy thread to pop up on the shooting.

Yea.. another "crisis actor" that you guys will dissect the reactions of.

Get out of moms basement.

If youre gonna be shocked, "utterly" is definitely the way to go.

We're all getting better at spotting the cries of "WOLF!" the more it happens.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Perhaps this is Roko's Basilisk at work. Someone needs to investigate whether or not the victims held strong views against A.I.

...I'm, of course, not being serious.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Perhaps this is Roko's Basilisk at work. Someone needs to investigate whether or not the victims held strong views against A.I.

...I'm, of course, not being serious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join