It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Schumann Resonance Spike Related To California Shooting?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
California Shooting occurred 23:20, it’s interesting to see Schumann Resonance is off the chart, at the exact same time frame. Coincidence?

Thousand Oaks Shooting Time 23:20

Screen shot of current relevant days.

Real-Time Schumann Resonance

Real-Time Schumann Resonance 2nd source

I wonder how many other related mass shootings, or similar events, in the past, have the same, or similar marks like this chart wise. I’ve only been observing this real-time chart for a few months, or so now, but the anomalies related are interesting.

What I’ve noticed is strange anomalies occur when the frequency of the earth goes way up.

Earths frequency is typically 7.83Hz.

Some call this the heartbeat of the earth.

Some believe it's a shift in consciousness, but I'd like to stay focused on quantifiable results, charts, and cross-references.

Here's a good link, breakdown via a scientific approach on Schumann Resonance.

www.linkedin.com...

“The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.

Different year/date looks at the resonance.

“For many years this resonance frequency has hovered at a steady 7.83 Hz with only slight variations.

In June 2014 that apparently changed. Monitors at the Russian Space Observing System showed a sudden spike in activity to around 8.5 Hz. Since then, they have recorded days where the Schumann accelerated as fast as 16.5 Hz. (The graph is usually blue with some green, and no white.)

At first they thought their equipment was malfunctioning, but later learned the data was accurate. Everyone was asking, what’s causing this intermittent spiking activity?

Lots of intelligent people on ATS that have excellent memories, discernment, and the ability to dig deeper on this matter, so I'll leave the rest to them.

edit on 8-11-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
S+F replying to keep an eye on the thread.
Very interesting indeed.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

This is a fascinating theory a little like the full moon spike.

A most terrible and tragic incident but if a correlation could be shown between these types of event's and behavioural spike's it could very well be the seed to prevention and other spin off research as well as opening the door to a whole new field of conspiracy.

The horrible thing though is that to prove the correlation it would require monitoring of more incident's like this and an analysis of all other criminal and other data related to your observation which would not be easy to compile but if someone has access to criminal statistic's and time frame data as well as the necessary geological and earth magnetic analysis record's for the same periods of time it may be potentially possible to overlay the two graph's for these episodes and then to determine any matching period's of peak activity AND periods of peak activity that do not match.

Of course many species are sensitive to the earth's magnetic field's, many species use them for navigation during there seasonal migration's so it is not beyond reason that there may also be a link to our own neurology and that some individuals may be at certain time's in there life more sensitive and affected more by them.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

S&F for this one.

I dunno about this, I'm researching the term Schuman Resonance.

But I do know one thing.........my internal antennae have definitely registered a disturbance in the force. I don't know what's up but its that feeling you get when you're waiting for the next shoe to drop.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ooh, I haven't see a Schumann Resonance reference in a long time. Weren't these tested at some point and found to be accurate but only within a range of statistical variation? The old, "a broken clock is still right twice a day" thing? Because crazy stuff happens occasionally and once in a while a high variation roughly coincides with a strong resonance.

Perhaps I'm confabulating it with something else.
edit on 8-11-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ok, I'm new to this.
But thank you for bringing this to my attention, so I can look into it more.

Am I wrong in my think that maybe the event could have caused the spike, or might the spike, (I don't want to say caused, that's not directly what I mean) be (kind of like a trigger?)

Yeah, I'm bad at wording my thoughts sometimes.

Because I'm wondering: Is it proof that bad energy is real?
To those that don't believe?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Realtruth this is very interesting. My husband has psoriatic arthritis and from about 5pm last night he kept saying it felt like something was pulling him from the inside out.

I have any app that watches space weather and geomagnetic storms to see if there is any correlation with his flare ups and earth changes. Looks like I will watch these graphs also.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
an increase in frequency would lead to an increase in density right???

I would be totally open to that idea with more data

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

wow, never heard of this off to play around with my favourite search engine now, thanks for posting
Proper ATS stuff this

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is another monitoring site that I used to check in on once in a while:

LIVE METEOR DETECTION

P.S. -- Just a thought. I wonder if meteors have any affect on the Schumann Resonance. Hmmm...
edit on 8-11-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hmmm too tenuous for me. This is a GLOBAL frequency, yet only affected one guy?

Even if this affects 0.001% of the population, there should be 68,000 whackjobs all going off at once.(6.8 billion people)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Marking. Interesting point.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
check to see what Haarp and Cern were doing at the time.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Foundryman

Exactly...
edit on 8-11-2018 by dreamingawake because: editing

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foundryman

Even if this affects 0.001% of the population, there should be 68,000 whackjobs all going off at once.(6.8 billion people)

Did it only effect one guy?

Does it affect others, but in different ways?

No way to really quantify it, since we don't hear or see all the rapes, murders, domestic violence cases, over-doses, mental-breaks, and more on the news.

"Whackjobs" is a subjective term, to the animal life on our planet, I'd bet they'd postulate billions are "whackjobs", if they could speak.
edit on 9-11-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Now these are the kind of posts I miss seeing on ATS.
I think I'm gonna dig a little deeper into this, new-found topic to me.
Interesting post

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This is a very long read, but it goes into great detail about the Schumann Resonances and other phenomena, hypotheses about their relationships to living organisms, and research into those relationships:

HeartMath Institute: Global Coherence Research

The gist of it:

Overarching Global Coherence hypotheses

The following GCI hypotheses guide our ongoing collaborative research:

1. Human and animal health, cognitive functions, emotions and behavior are affected by solar, geomagnetic and other earth-related magnetic fields.

2. The earth’s magnetic field is a carrier of biologically relevant information that connects all living systems.

3. Every person affects the global information field.

4. Collective human consciousness affects the global information field. Therefore, large numbers of people creating heart-centered states of care, love and compassion will generate a more coherent field environment that can benefit others and help offset the current planetary discord and incoherence.

Somewhat touchy-feely, but there's some interesting science involved.

Whether humans actually do affect one another through "global coherence" or not, I can't say.

I do think, however, that it is highly likely that the Earth's magnetic field and phenomena such as the Schumann Resonances do influence human behavior, and that there is significant potential in the pursuit of such research.

How that might apply here is hard to say, but based on what I've seen so far, I wouldn't be comfortable dismissing it out of hand.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I don't believe in coincidence as much as I do Occam's razor. This is very worthy of further study IMO. Something about Quantum Entanglement has mesmerized me and I feel it is in play. Either that or the conspiracy theory concerning nefarious elements using certain devices to affect the targeted victim with 'voices in their head' is gaining traction as possibly true.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foundryman

and how many soldiers are engaged in war at the moment? Or people who live deep in a bush or high on a mountain where their nearest neighbor could be hours away? I ask because it is possible that people got triggered but we would never hear about it or it possibly get confused in other stats (like a solder going in and clearing out a camp of hostiles, or someone "going off their meds", etc.) Random events that get pushed off to the sidelines and marked as "unimportant" or "run of the mill" or "extreme acts of heroism" whatever the case may be. Plus not everyone would necessarily be triggered in exactly the same way.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Which antenna?
Back when the Lawrence Welk show first played on TV they had two different audio feeds one feed they sent for the television the other they sent via the radio show.
Received a lot of my lessons about Russian space technology back before Color TV.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join