It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Red Wave Break Democrat Hearts Today? Find Out...Live Updated Election Results Here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is a great thread for following what's going on. Posts from members who are staying abreast of things are soooooo informative! Thanks everyone.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Arnie123
IN and KY are majority RED on initial reports.

Uh yeah, in established red strongholds. Not unexpected.

Edit: With a whopping 3.27% reporting in Indiana's District 2, and 0.32% in Kentucky's District 6. Wee, what a cutthroat race, a trickle of results out of the strongholds.
uh yeah, hence, *INITIAL 😒

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Gonna be a late night ...

They just ordered extended polling place hours at nine places in Harris County, Texas.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Nyiah

Indiana is one to watch though. Donnelly is an incumbent Democrat. Incumbents are tough to unseat and he was running a tough race right up until Kavanaugh. That race may still go his way, even if it is a red state.

It's currently a blue state.
TX, AZ, NV, TN are the red states that the Dems might flip.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Indiana is one to watch though. Donnelly is an incumbent Democrat. Incumbents are tough to unseat and he was running a tough race right up until Kavanaugh. That race may still go his way, even if it is a red state.

Quite true. I'm just saying don't get too worked up yet, it's way too early for that. Putting all one's excitement eggs in one basket based on known strongholds leads to chapped cheeks

edit on 11/6/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Gonna be a late night ...

They just ordered extended polling place hours at nine places in Harris County, Texas.

Video is in showing officials at TX polling stations saying DACA recipients and illegals can vote and to bring them in - if they are registered.

edit on 6/11/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Arizona and Nevada are the ones to really watch there. Tennessee is pretty safe, and Texas has been showing signs it should be safe although Beta Male could do something unexpected.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'm the one who said the early red results are from smaller rural countries which will almost always favor red in pretty much any state.

link   

Quite true. I'm just saying don't get too worked up yet, it's way too early for that. Putting all ones excitement eggs in one basket based on known strongholds leads to chapped cheeks

Its important to remember this isnt a presedential election.

Its entirely possible repubs could win in unexpected places in some areas, and dems in others.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Early exit polls could be telling. I haven't seen actual numbers for candidates but we're seeing a large number of voters saying the issue they cared most about was healthcare (41%) followed by immigration (23%.)

In the run up to the election healthcare was identified as the most important issue among Democrats and Independents. Immigration was the most important issue for Republicans.

Exit polls are gonna become increasingly useless as more and more people vote early.

link   

I'm the one who said the early red results are from smaller rural countries which will almost always favor red in pretty much any state.

I was speaking generally, not to you specifically, Ket

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Early exit polls could be telling. I haven't seen actual numbers for candidates but we're seeing a large number of voters saying the issue they cared most about was healthcare (41%) followed by immigration (23%.)

In the run up to the election healthcare was identified as the most important issue among Democrats and Independents. Immigration was the most important issue for Republicans.

Exit polls are gonna become increasingly useless as more and more people vote early.

I stopped paying attention to exit polling long ago. It doesn't even reflect what the national polling says the day before.
edit on 6-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The thing to remember is no matter who ever wins the Govenor seat in Georgia, Georgia gets a loser who is terrible with finances.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I voted for Bigfoot and Popeye the Sailor man ................Was an amazing time in the booth where you go to hide inside...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I stopped paying attention to exit polling long ago.

I've never really paid much attention to exit polls. Is there a tangible point to them or are they like TV news polls at the mall over the holidays, i.e essentially useless?
edit on 11/6/2018 by Nyiah because: I'm full of typos today, it seems.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I've never really paid much attention to exit polls. Is there a tangible point to them or are they like TV news polls at the mall over the holidays, i.e essentially useless?

They used to actually be pretty useful because you were getting a direct sample on election day, which is much better than trying to random sample days or weeks before the election. But again, every election they have less people to sample because of early voting so it's becoming less and less accurate.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Gazrok

Actually Guam does have a Representative. The Dems won that race as well.

As was told to you , Guam does not have a Representative
Guam has a "Delegate"
Mostly as a courtesy
So , that member was absolutely correct
You are wrong
Denying Ignorance
Why ?
Its what I do

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

They used to actually be pretty useful because you were getting a direct sample on election day, which is much better than trying to random sample days or weeks before the election. But again, every election they have less people to sample because of early voting so it's becoming less and less accurate.

Ah, a peek at the poker hand, so to speak, gotcha.

Yeah, kind of useless when early voting is picking up so much steam. Loses a lot of accuracy with that in mind.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
I voted for Bigfoot and Popeye the Sailor man ................Was an amazing time in the booth where you go to hide inside...

I once did a write in vote for President Bugs Bunny and VP Daffy Duck
True story

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Definitely worth keeping an eye on. If Donnelly gets voted out the Dems pretty much lose any chance at getting the majority in the Senate.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join