It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

ThankQ Madrusa

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I sure hope the Prog's will be hearing in their heads something like this:

'So bye bye miss American pie,... them good ole boys were drinkin' Whiskey and Rye'

edit on 6-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

There was something about some Senators moving against Q using the Hatch Act . Has anyone heard more about this ? To me this is proof Q is real and the Swamp doesn't like it

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: phrugal

Don't take this the wrong way but typed out these indexes really as kind of a cliff note for me to be able to go back and search the threads.
If you want to have it written in some sort of understandable English thread 11 is the place to go but it is definitely data overload

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Q made a drop about it a couple days ago.
Apparently their team has already gone over the details of this with top us lawmakers so long as they don't recommend a particular candidate I think they are Kosher.
But it's too late for the Hatch Act to do anything

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Right. Q not subject to Hatch Act. See Q drop 2388 + Qproof
edit on 6-11-2018 by MojaveDesert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thanks again, Dash!

Gonna be a big day!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks once again Dashen for continuing the conversation about Q. I never dreamed this would still be going strong a year later.
Offline html archives of these threads and qresearch on 8chan are up to date. I also saved many of the links from these threads and Q drops. I've made the archive available here but I'm still adding to it and I have no idea how long it will take to add everything. There are only so many hours in a day that I can devote to this. If there is a particular file someone wants added, just mention it in the thread or drop me a PM. I'm always lurking...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It’s game day folks! These past 2 weeks have have been nuts on social media with political posts. POTUS rallies have been incredible to watch with the amounts of Patriots showing up to give their support. Today we take back what is ours for the bettering of this country soon others to follow.

Get out and vote!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Does Q or Trump talk about the families who have been running the show for millennia? Or is he after low level pawns whose arrest would change NOTHING in the grand scheme of things? I wonder about you sometimes ATS. It's like part of your brain knows the truth, but the other half keeps spewing the effects of your mind control.

Q says our kids will pledge of allegiance again!! Wow... Culture and patriotism is the #1 form of mind control. The goal here is all people, not just your countries people. Is there anyone else who see's this blatant psyop? All this is doing is shutting people up just long enough.... Throwing you a bone so you don't get any stupid ideas.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You're welcome, i'm just looking forward to the Red Tsunami which hopefully will be more exciting than the Blue Wave.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Rock On Dashen ! 13 - My Lucky Number

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Drudge is especially depressing this morning.

He seems to be pointing to the dems picking up 45 seats in the house and winning the Senate. That's what he's highlighting, anyway.

Drudge is not /ourguy/ anymore.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: phrugal
Why does the report on Q have be written in Q form? I am left just as in the dark without cliffs notes.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Blows my mind too.

Thing is, we must be missing out on something big because of the number of stars, flags and positive replies.

Maybe we are becoming old?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

It’s a psyop

Trump is a psyop.

When i see real fruit not just wet dreams I may change my mind. When Hillary is wearing an orange jumpsuit, or we throw down the fed.

Until then this is a release valve or a shiny object to distract people from the fact that it’s business as usual.

John Bolton the swamp monster is all I have to say. Look at the foreign policy. If that actually changes then maybe there is something to this.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Yes Q has mentioned the Rothschild and nodded at the Payseurs.
Plus I think I've mentioned this could all be a double cross once every thread at least

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Dare I say?

Learn our comms?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I remember when Drudge was my morning goto news site. So sad now.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Going to be a LONGGGGGG day !

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

They must have dirt on him, or paid him a large sum of money. His complete 180 the past few months is strange to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join