It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 'Persistent Contrails' / 'Chemtrails' Gone?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is my first thread on ATS. Been a member for 7 years and lurked for 3 prior to that. I still owe you all an introduction -- this will come soon...

The thread title is self explanatory. About an hour ago, my father (who lives in Sedona, AZ) text me and said, "I can't remember the last time I saw a chemtrail". I read the text, stopped for a few minutes and realized -- wow, I can't remember the last time I saw them either. I live in Phoenix, AZ and have lived in Sedona as well. For the first 6 years I lived in AZ, they were almost a daily occurrence.

I've spent 10+ years noticing the sky's littered with these lines, and thereafter haze (I don't remember them when I was a kid growing up all through the 80's, though). I have also previously lived in Portland, OR for 31 years and Austin, TX for 2. Every place I've lived has had this phenomenon transpiring.

I'm going to say that its been at least a year since I've seen a 'persistent contrail' or 'chemtrail' -- whatever you want to call it. For over 10 years I had ALWAYS taken notice when this phenomenon transpired. It was usually always the same. Crystal clear sunny day, then heavy plane traffic and 'persistent contrails' and then, within a few hours, the sky was covered in a thick haze with barely any discernible lines .

Right after my father pointed this out, I went to this forum (Geo Engineering and Chemtrails) to see how many posts have been made on this topic recently. Low and behold -- not many. I know fully well, that this topic has supposedly been debunked her on ATS. However, If you're picking up what I'm putting down -- there is an issue here!

So here's the real meat of what I'm getting at = if it was always 'persistent contrails', why can't my father and I recollect seeing them in such a long period of time??? If they truly are more rare these days, doesn't this possibly prove they were spraying us with chemtrails all along -- but now they are possibly abandoning the project? Or did they just abandon it in Arizona? Because the so-called dubunking on the chemtrail subject is supposed to involve 'atmospheric conditions'. I'm not buying the notion that we haven't had the 'proper atmospheric conditions' to have this phenomenon in a large geographical zone in the state Arizona -- for this long of a time.

I'd like to hear from other members to corroborate, and see if you have noticed this phenomenon dissipating recently. Do you still see them regularly?

BTW, PLEASE let's keep this thread about the intended purpose. The purpose is to see if others have:

1. Noticed this phenomenon dissipating more now than in recent years in the past ?

2. Gone all together (myself and my father are seeing this).

2. Just as prevalent as it always has been?

If comments come back agreeing with my father and myself, then the next questions would be (understanding the nature of the chemtrail debunkers):

1. Did they change fuel type to not cause this phenomenon?

2. Did they modify their engines recently as to not cause this phenomenon anymore?

The point of this thread is NOT to hear about supposed logic on the non-existence of chemtrails. There are already hundreds of threads you can comment on that subject.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

orange man take away chemtrails. bad orange man. chemtrails make gay frogs. earth needs gay frogs. earth needs sexual fluid rainbows too. bad orange man.
edit on 3-11-2018 by Fools because: orange man

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I believe it’s fuel related.

Just a guess.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
They are still there only invisible because people caught on and were nervous about what could be in them.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The world governments and their secret black op-organizations. Realized that YouTubers had them all figured out so they quit .

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

orange man take away chemtrails. bad orange man. chemtrails make gay frogs. earth needs gay frogs. earth needs sexual fluid rainbows too. bad orange man.

LOL, that made me laugh. But this ain’t no political thread. Me hates politics. Make ATS great again!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I believe it’s fuel related.

Just a guess.

Okay, so are you seeing less ‘persistent contrails’?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
They are still there only invisible because people caught on and were nervous about what could be in them.

That is another angle I didn’t present, but did think of. Just forgot when posting.

So have you seen less of them?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Fools

LOL, that made me laugh. But this ain’t no political thread. Me hates politics. Make ATS great again!

Is ok, I was going for the laugh effect.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Now that you mention it yeah. They prolly updated the engines or something.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
No, they are still here.

Sometimes I sit in the garden and watch them cloud the whole sky from Bordeaux Airport. Makes for a great sunset but it would otherwise be an absolutely clear blue sky.

I would like to live on the west coast of somewhere where there are no nearby airports.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I drive through Arizona on I-10 several times a week, and constantly see persistent contrails. In fact this morning I saw a bunch of them out by Tonopah.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
No, they are still here.

Sometimes I sit in the garden and watch them cloud the whole sky from Bordeaux Airport. Makes for a great sunset but it would otherwise be an absolutely clear blue sky.

I would like to live on the west coast of somewhere where there are no nearby airports.

I live 7 miles as a crow flies from PHX. Lots of planes around me.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Somebody answer me what are the chem trails trying to achieve?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Which is irrelevant as far as contrails go. The only aircraft that would leave trails are the ones passing overhead enroute to somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I drive through Arizona on I-10 several times a week, and constantly see persistent contrails. In fact this morning I saw a bunch of them out by Tonopah.

Interesting, have you noticed less of them recently? Or the same as usual?

I’m looking for a general pulse on whether people have seen less of this phenomenon recently. Or is it the same.

Maybe my father and I’s heads are in the clouds...

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Exactly the same as I've seen for the last few years.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Solve the conundrum first!

Aircraft contrails can be persistent quite often and also newer aircraft have larger plumes, chemtrails will have the same characteristics by default. What you need to do first is to enable those nuances that will exist in observing chemtrails and present them here...otherwise you are flogging a dead horse.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Somebody answer me what are the chem trails trying to achieve?

A great question.

I’m sure you’ve heard of all the hypothese on that.

Why do they do so many of the things they do? There is obviously a bigger (very complicated) picture that we are all trying to understand. This is why most people are on ATS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join