It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cerns true goal

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

What's a graduation singularity?

I don't know.

Darn I should have asked my cat.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Realistically, the LHC may very well have "coincidentally" been built in the same location as the tomb of Apollo and "coincidentally" the twice the speed of light particles rhythmically pulsing at a certain frequency per second might have an effect on the tomb of Apollo. Hard to know at this stage. I'll have a look at that location this evening.

Cool

Had a bit of a search for the Saint-Genis-Pouilly temple of Appollo connection and found nothing on wiki, then I searched "Appolliacum" and found a German wiki entry with it mentioined. Decided to check wayback machine and got this.

It was in 1887 that the actual name, Saint-Genis-Pouilly, first appeared on the State civil registers. Previously, Saint-Genis-Pouilly was called Pouilly-Saint-Genis. Before that, the two towns were separately identified. The spelling Saint-Genix had been quite frequently used. Pouilly was a little Roman city which probably took its name from the Latin Appolliacum. In his historical Atlas, G. Debombourg placed Pulliacum in the epoque of the second reign of the Bourgogne (879-1032) and he placed the church of Pouilly-St-Genis on the religious maps.[12] In these "Preuves" he cites a text of 993 which mentions Pulliacum.[13] A diary of 1698 mentions a certain Balthazard as a noble of Prengin, in the Pays de Gex (perhaps this is the name given during this epoque to the current hamlet of Pregnin). Between 1601 and 1789 mention is made of the Baronnie of Saint-Genist. [14] Names of the area with a Gallo-Romanic origin, Polliacum, Pulliacum, derived, with the suffix -acum from the root name Paulius or Pollius[15]. It is probable that under the Roman occupation the church in the village was to be dedicated to Apollon.

Typical wikipedia obfuscation.

edit on 13-11-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Typical wikipedia obfuscation.

So why stop with Wiki? Did you check the links?

edit on 11/13/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Don't worry about it. If your interested, look at there being 33 other temples(?) in addition to this one,.might be a clue I the occult texts rather then conventional.

Persephone was paying the CERN egregore a lot of attention a few days ago. She had a curious smile. She is not in cahoots with Lam's by the way.

And mixed in with the Phage conversation is an anecdotal peek into the "vault".

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Also found mentions here and here

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Yeah. Cool.
Temples to Apollo are not really that rare. Sort of all over the empire. He was a major Roman god, you know.

It would be cool if it was in the center of the accelerator though. Too bad.
edit on 11/13/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Whatever people want to call the vault of Apollo is fine. Inside the vault is Apollo. He is chained hand and foot in an X. He has been skinned alive, his eyes, ears and nose removed. He is also still alive. It is Crowley's Lam that waear them now.

Reminds me of the fall of the sun, myth seems to say there was a fall into the physical by some, the tree cut, the gate closed, energy blocked etc. Some yogis mention that the second chakra was once the first. This is the thelemist picture of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
In relation to the actual physics involved in a dimensional portal I came across this, which seems to be along the same lines as Kozyrevs work.

Heim theory, first proposed by German physicist Burkhard Heim publicly in 1957, is an attempt to develop a theory of everything in theoretical physics. The theory has received little attention in the scientific literature and is regarded as being outside mainstream science[1][2][3][4] but has attracted some interest in popular and fringe media.[4][5][6] Heim attempted to resolve incompatibilities between quantum theory and general relativity. To meet that goal, he developed a mathematical approach based on quantizing spacetime.[1] Others have attempted to apply Heim theory to nonconventional space propulsion and faster than light concepts, as well as the origin of dark matter
link

And a recent possible proof of the theory.

In a recent experiment (March 2006), funded by the European Space Agency and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Taimer et al. report on the generation of a toroidal (tangential, azimuthal) gravitational field in a rotating accelerated (time dependent angular velocity) superconducting Niobium ring. IN July 2006, in a presentation at Berkeley university [sic], Taimar showed improved experimental results that confirmed previous experimental findings. Very recently, October 2006 and February 2007 the same authors reported repeating their experiments employing both accelerometers as well as laser ring-gyros that very accurately measured the gravito-magnetic field. The acceleration field was clearly observed, and its rotational nature was determined by a set of four accelerometers in the plane of the ring. Since the experiment generates an artificial gravitational field, which is in the plane of the rotating ring…it cannot be used as a propulsion principle. It is, however, of great importance, since it shows for the first time that a gravitational field can be generated other than by the accumulation of mass

…(Theoretical) considerations obtained from (Extended Heim Theory) lead to the conclusion that an experiment should be possible to generate a gravitational field acting parallel to the axis of rotation of (a) rotating ring... and thus, if confirmed, could serve as a demonstrator for a field propulsion principle
link link2

Notice how similar the above sounds to the LHC.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

t would be cool if it was in the center of the accelerator though. Too bad

Well . . . why would the accelerator and "vault/temple" need to be in the same exact location?

Does the machine open the door, or does what the machine makes open the door?

When they make stuff like the "god" particle which disappears very quickly, where does the particle go and how many did they make?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

It does at that.

The LGC is getting a two year hiatus while they up the power tenfold or so.

Gives maybe a two year window of opportunity to watch and learn.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Some info on the location I gave. N.N.E of hall 50-100m.

Britain must free the blood-soaked queen of diamonds Koh-i-Noor
link

The Queen of Pentacles is the nurturing mother of the material world
link

As in the picture of the fall. It is a physical gateway, at least some of the time.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Reminds me of the fall of the sun, myth seems to say there was a fall into the physical by some, the tree cut, the gate closed, energy blocked etc. Some yogis mention that the second chakra was once the first.

While my mythology is from being read the Greek myths as bedtime stories as a preschooler in the '60s I haven't forgotten it and still have the four volumes plus Homer; the Odyssey and the Iliad. My favorite books of all time. So your knowledge is most welcome.

It is funny that you mention "the fall into the physical" for some (or all) of the gods. That is something I have encountered often enough to make me wonder about it. There is also a pattern, a modus operand one might suggest.

It is the god in a dungeon chained hands and feet standing in an X.

I have found it so in Indian temples for both Kali and Nagi gods. Here is a conversation from a thread by Kibric: Where are the real Rosicrucians. We talked about Hindu temples and I went sightseeing down below one and found a Nagi bound in the X.

There were three aspects of the Nagi separated and two were chained. The red Nagi and a black Nagi in a dungeon below. A "harmless" Nagi at the "surface" aetheric temple.

By releasing the two chained aspects and uniting the three, it restored her to her complete self.

While I was there, the same was done for a LOT of Nagi, chained in the same X fashion. They all disappeared out of the temple for payback and settling old grudges.

Now a "Apollo" chained in the same X fashion. The thirty three other temples(?) had "Apollos" too chained in the X. All skinned alive, eyes, ears and noses missing.

The modus operandi is the X.

Now when I was younger I would help the earthbound dead, sort out their problems and off they would go. I did it enough where it got noted somewhere and I got an Anubis head to wear for the work. So the pictures in the pyramids of people with animal heads probably just means someone who does the work of the "god". The Anubises are over worked sullen folk who just can't keep up with the work. so there are more earthbound dead then ever before.

Keep that in mind; To become a god, do the work of a god.

Immortality. The gods are generally considered to be immortals and physically perfect mostly.

Once again here is an old thread of Kibric's. Immortal man where I describe crossing paths with an immortal girl and watching her get disemboweled alive.

I have met a few more immortals, another immortal girl imprisoned by Templars under Glastonbury Tor.

These Tors and mounds through Europe and the Isles generally had Kings burried within and located over uranium deposits. The Alchemical Fires of Uranium have a peculiar effect. They separate the subtle anatomy. In India and the Vedic wars with Shiva nuking the countryside would account for the separation of the Nagi gods and Kali gods. (A Kali was the first god I freed, that was scary but really cool : )

So the idea so far is that something happened like a nuke war that caused a separation and perhaps what you describe as:

Reminds me of the fall of the sun, myth seems to say there was a fall into the physical by some, the tree cut, the gate closed, energy blocked etc. Some yogis mention that the second chakra was once the first.

So too the Underworlds. From what I have seen the Underworlds were not always as they are today. There is an artificial feeling about them when your in there that says "something has happened here".

So my thinking so far is that there were immortal humans until fairly recent times at least who were/are very knowledgeable both scientifically and occultly/magically.

But back to that location somewhere near the French Swiss border.

The Lam can be "killed". the weak spot is the thymus. Same as these dark fellas in this post in another thread.

The Lam are also "networked" (obscurely) via the thymus. I have found four networks so far.

Now when the lam were killed and the body parts returned to the original owners through the thirty four temples, the original immortal girl from the sacrifice showed up. So we got her her internals from the jars in the hiding places. At the time I watched her get cut up, I took a copy of her perfect thymus as a template. So she got her self back in one piece as did the Apollos. Thymuses are rather important in these things it seems.

It was after that I noticed Persephone tinkering with the western science egregore and in particular the CERN egregore with a curious smile on her face. She is very beautiful yet not enough emotion emanating from her for her to be endearing to me. She reminds me of Pallas Athene, who is also very beautiful, yet also grown out of her emotional stage. Her knowledge of technology is spectacularly way out there compared to ours, and beyond the Lam's by far.

So maybe things will not go as the Lam planned.

We haven't seen any physical gateways yet (as far as I know) so there is time to work on this. And what Persephone did I don't know exactly but it won't be fun from the way she was smiling to herself.

Bleah, time to have a smoke and call it a night.

edit on 13-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: usual typos

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

A fellow Ozzy : )

Had a look at the hall and out to Mullumbimby way.

The whole area is about 50kms across. Picture a tall cone with steep sides an a big lens shaped base. It is blue and reminiscent of crystal structures.

Humans have taken control of a Nature Spirit network at some point in history and used it for their own purposes.

When one goes into where the Spirit is, there are crystals every where. Like being inside a huge rock, say granite.

To avoid a confrontation with humans and not get cursed, we just snatched her out of there temporarily and separated the human spiritual(?) from her home. Then worked outwards through the local Nature Spirit network of this particular variety of fairy-girls/nymphs. Then let the "girls" back in once they were happy with the work.

Hopefully the separation of fairy and human will have a nice effect on the area. Reasoning is that all the deceased people won't have a reason to congregate there. The fairy-girls shouldn't be interfered with either.

So, if you live in the fifty kilometer area, you should notice a change. Maybe the location's luck will change for everyone there.

Some friends will watch and maybe we'll tinker over the next few months untill everything settles down.

edit on 13-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
aether

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

don't forget where you got that stuff.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thread is TL;DR. And a little too paranoid to take seriously.

Where's the door to this Apollo tomb, does anybody have the right Dragon Claw key, and what kind of obstacles & enemies can we expect making our way to the Word Wall in it? Also, what kind of Dragon Priests are we looking at here?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

if you can show light that matter can accelerate to beyond the speed of light then it can show a face, were here and were real as #.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: i77oomiknotti

What "stuff"?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

What does TDLR mean?

And what is a "dragon claw"?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link