It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will any come next...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hi all.

After 9/11 the world thought this was the start of some major events. However, apart from a few attacks since 9/11 there has been nothing like the 9/11. So, can you see a major attack in the future, do you think it was a one time deal. Every anniversary people thought somthing would hapoen, it didnt.

So do you think there will be another major attack to that scale, or do you think its all been locked sown now

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Not an attack but financial catastrophy which triggers wars. Or vice versa.

Why?

Just for fun of it for TPTB.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Never say never.

Who knows? Nobody.

It could happen tomorrow or it may never happen. The fact 9/11 happened [however it actually happened] is proof enough that there could be another attack of that scale, the only thing limiting it is human imagination.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't think it wise to say/think it can never happen again. They are however listening to us, monitoring our communications like never before..who knows how many incidents have been prevented, that we may never know about. Or perhaps they haven't prevented a thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

There have been so much wars and countless deaths since then and they were all triggered by 9/11.
Governments overthrown, the patriot act etc.

I would call them very major events although not attacks on the USA like 9/11. It almost sounds like you are disappointed to be honest. It´s just a vibe I get, maybe it has to do with your avatar.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Huh, 9/11 was the excuse for the PNAC to be implemented.

Millions of dead Muslims that had f#ck all to do with the 9/11/2001 attacks...
edit on 1112018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Yes, eventually. It's pretty much inevitable given enough time. Also I think as technology advances the attacks will become greater, albeit less often I suppose. Also I predict the more frequent attacks will occur in the less secure, poorer countries.

Humanity has a bloody past and I see no signs of that slowing down in our lifetime unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
ICYMI Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria have been destroyed by the usa, england, israel, NATO.

illegal wars, illegitimate wars, done by war criminals, like obomber.

so yes, as war is the greatest stage of terror, terror attacks have been waged by the usa, england and nato since october 2001.

#, i forget the drones strikes in Pakistan. you know, Tuesday Terrors' obomber they were called.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

It was planed so they could bring in the patriot act and give more power to the president over the people.

The patriot act was strengthened by obama and I notice that trump isn't saying a word about getting rid of it.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So I am going to assume that you are asking about attacks on the US mainland because 9/11 did cause a massive cascade of events that we are still seeing the effects of all these years later.

In the run up to 9/11 the American intelligence apparatus were saying that it was not a matter of "if" an attack happens but "when" a big attack happens. Its kind of the same thing I think, you can never have a absolute full proof security to defend from terrorist attacks they will find a way if they are motivated enough. I personally am amazed that there has not been a devastating attack like the ones we say in Mumbai or Paris in America yet. Just get four or fives guys, arm them up with whatever weapons and they pick four different targets in one big city and just shoot all in front of them.

Just because there hasn't been a large scale attack doesn't mean its for lack of trying either since 9/11 there have been multiple attacks that have been interrupted. There was a old saying Tatcher had about how the terrorists only have to get lucky one, we need to be lucky every time. Thats not really changed much.

Its only a matter of time before there is another mass casualty attack on the American mainland.
edit on 1-11-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Not an attack but financial catastrophy which triggers wars. Or vice versa.

Why?

Just for fun of it for TPTB.

No, not just for the fun of it. TPTB have a plan and they are implementing it.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Who knows, I do see 9:11 all the time on the clock though, it happened again this morning. One thing is for sure, the world was never the same after 9/11, especially given the fact that I can still remember the pre 9/11 world and how much better it was.

top topics

join