It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President n first lady gets much Love and Thanks in Pittsburg Watch this Awesomness!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
twitter.com...

So here's what you don't see on the MSM ai nice little private group inside the hospital Thanking the President and First Lady .....

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Why isn't this in the recent posts?? mods please reassign to appropriate forum so it does thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That was pretty cool of him.

Real peoples POTUS there.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Cant everyone get on board or at least stop bitching when he visits victims? Its a moment between them and whomever is in the same room at that time, not the crazed racemongers trying to speak for all Jews

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Nice video, I bet trump keeps the SS on the edge a bit as he doesnt seem to concerned about interacting with peole.

Also, love romeo there at the end shouting to Ivanka.

(post by KlondikeCamerry removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Cant everyone get on board or at least stop bitching when he visits victims? Its a moment between them and whomever is in the same room at that time, not the crazed racemongers trying to speak for all Jews

I believe he was not invited, and it is pretty clear he is not welcome. Trump can stay out of PA for all we care.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KlondikeCamerry

I'm from PA. He's welcome to visit any time he'd like.

(post by KlondikeCamerry removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Very cool of the POTUS and to hell with those people that didn't want him there. He knew some didn't want him to go there and he gave them the finger. I love it. I bet the folks he visited were appreciative of his gesture as well, all things considered.

He's always welcome up here in NW PA, his rally in Erie turned out a ton of folks. I think most folks are hesitant to speak out in support of him due to the violence perpetrated by the loonies.

Thanks for posting, S&F

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I see you choose to cover your eyes and hide from the truth. Good meme.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KlondikeCamerry

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Nice video, I bet trump keeps the SS on the edge a bit as he doesnt seem to concerned about interacting with peole.

Also, love romeo there at the end shouting to Ivanka.

SS. Now who else had an SS? Someone in Germany I believe. Oh yeah, the Germans got in trouble for their "jewish problem" also. I believe another SS was involved.

Obama had an SS too. Clearly a nazi.

I think it is pretty clear who the pro-Nazi is in your comparison. The one who called the Nazis in Virginia "good people?"

Baloney.

In context, if you read it again, it was from a Pro-statue/anti-statue standpoint.

“I think there is blame on both sides,” the president said in a combative exchange with reporters at Trump Tower in Manhattan. “You had a group on one side that was bad. You had a group on the other side that was also very violent. Nobody wants to say that. I’ll say it right now.” Mr. Trump defended those gathered in a Charlottesville park to protest the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee. “I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups,” he said. “Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch.”

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

I believe he was not invited, and it is pretty clear he is not welcome. Trump can stay out of PA for all we care.

Not clear at all sunshine, did you watch the vid?

The rabbi of the Tree of life center welcomed him just fine, as did whatever congregation was there as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

A year ago, it seemed unfathomable: an American president defiantly defending “very fine people on both sides” of neo-Nazism; an American president suggesting moral equivalency between fighting for racial equality and championing white supremacy.

I guess trump thinks some Nazis are very fine.

[url=https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/08/10/white-supremacists-neo-nazis-charlottesville-unite-right-rally-trump-column/935708002/]Source[/ url]

Somehow, these “fine people” got mixed in with white supremacists shouting, “Jews will not replace us,” and never noticed their compatriots were not fine people, too. As for Heather Heyer, the 32-year-old idealist plowed down and killed in Charlottesville by a 21-year-old driver said to idolize Adof Hitler, Trump tweeted on Aug. 16: "Memorial service today for beautiful and incredible Heather Heyer, a truly special young woman. She will be long remembered by all!" More than a year-and-a half into the Trump presidency, many have accepted the reality that Trump is unlike any U.S. president previously seen, that he wallows in divisive rhetoric and tolerates odious behavior because he so often indulges in it.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Stop it, your ignoring real information.

Are you saying EVERYONE there that day protesting the stature removal were in fact white supremacists? All? If not then you agree with POTUS. its as simple as that.

41 years on this earth and Ive never met a WS or KKK members.

“I think there is blame on both sides,” the president said in a combative exchange with reporters at Trump Tower in Manhattan. “You had a group on one side that was bad. You had a group on the other side that was also very violent. Nobody wants to say that. I’ll say it right now.” Mr. Trump defended those gathered in a Charlottesville park to protest the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee. “I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups,” he said. “Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch.”

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join