It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OHH the POOR Migrants in the Caravans! Look what their countrymen say about them!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
***In this thread CA stands for Central America (those latin countries south of Mexico and north of Colombia!!)

I spent a good deal of time finding foreign sites, TV stations, news papers, online publications - all based out of Central America (CA) and Mexico (as well as British & European sources, but not as much) - all the CA/Mex were in spanish so I had to use the translate function of the browser. What I saw really shocked me. I know I have heard a lot of people suggest putting armed guards at the border and shooting those who try to cross illegally, many said this jokingly (shooting part) - and for this there have been endless berating's by the more liberal members.

We have heard NON STOP support for these "migrants" by many liberals, and basically virtue signaling to the rest of the forum about how superior they are to the rest of us for how progressive they are and think.

Well libs, why don't you find some of these news stations and see what is being said by people who actually know people in the caravans (there are a lot who posted who knew many people in them). After about 1000 comments I got the basic idea but they were often pretty funny and i was en heartened to learn the citizens of Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama, Belize all stand behind Trumps decision and completely agree with turning them away at the border.

The commentors are saying that there isn't a lack of jobs down there, especially since the last 15+ years due to all the US investment in factories. There are plenty of jobs & decent wages relatively, but they don't hire people with criminal records, so criminals will say there is no work, the economy is bad, etc. There is also modern education, health care, shopping, entertainment, internet, cableTV, satellite TV, etc - no one needs to leave to find these things - maybe for "the best in the world" but they have come a LONG way in 15 years! Most of the commentors agreed that these people are criminals for their recent behavior (breaking into countries) but most all of them also have criminal records either as career criminals (like "career" theives, drug dealers, smugglers, rapists, identity theft, fraudsters, etc) as well as very violent people (assault, battery, car jacking, kidnapping, homicide(s), etc).

I was happy to see the citizens of CA actually support US immigration policy and that they wanted these people to be turned around. They aren't mad at Trump for being strict about it, they think it is for the better of all the countries. They say that the US shouldn't have to deal with these people, they aren't "our" problem (the US), unfortunately it is theirs (CA countries) and they accept that. The CA citizens see through this 100% and know it is being funded, they know they are coming to the US for welfare and or to continue their criminal ways.

I was most surprised at how many of them suggested this problem be handled and it was MUCH harsher than anything even hinted at on this forum. Some suggested poisoning the food given to the "migrants" (see they don't REALLY want them back either) - and they are hoping that the cartels are going to pick them off and exploit them so they don't come back.

There were a lot of people who were upset with Mexico for allowing travel through their country and putting the US in this position. There was a lot of support for US sovereignty (as for their own, many of these people entered their countries illegally as well) and many spoke of the US having legal action against Mexico for allowing this (for whatever that is worth).

They also saw through the "women and children" thing and many were abhorred that a mother would subject their young children to this - they also know why it is all men 16-35, because that is the highest criminal class - who can't find jobs there!

Go read these comments, there are videos posted all over youtube. just do a search as you would in english, but translate the words to spanish, then search those terms and you will find the spanish sites. Then once on the page use the browsers translate function and you will see what is written.

So liberals, go do this and then tell my why you think they should be let into the country. Deal?

OH, you wanted VIDEOS?????

edit on 10 30 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 30 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

If you post some links or sources you'll have a grand slam thread there

Not too late to edit

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Not a quote etc one in this thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Could use some links OP....I don't think I could word a search for that in spanish.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Search it in english....worked

Yep in engkish

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm from California, I'm 21 and I vote. I can confirm with what you say.
We don't need this caravan coming here, we already have enough # to deal with.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Added videos. I can dig up some other links, but i've been working for almost 22 hours straight and am pretty beat.. Maybe tomorrow morning.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It will be interesting if they try to crash the border like they did in Mexico.

Many criminals have been stopped as well as followers of ISIS by the countries that they passed through and well done to those countries for trying hard.

Obviously, those countries such as Mexico cannot simply shoot them.

I think we will see a new era in border protection as the US uses new tech to reinforce the border.

The US and other countries must make the journey worthless for these so called refugees and the organizers, many of whom are US Citizens, need to be jailed for life or sentenced to death as a deterrent.

The Cabal is losing its hold in the US and these are the tactics they are using.

When they get to the US border, they will meet unyielding defense, military at that.

This is an attempt by criminal elements and their ultimate purpose is to bring the US to its knees from within.

Thank the Lord for President Trump.

P

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There seems to be more men then women/Children i see a pattern.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It was not that long ago the word would have been put out that anyone who crosses the border illegality or tries to force and entry will be shot on the spot; young, old or in between you will die..
Look what happened to the Bonus army in Washington and they were American citizens who wanted the money promised and owed to them..

In today's world if a country acted like the old days the people who believe in open borders and no national sovereignty would snowflake themselves into a meltdown.

No doubt if the announcement were to be made the cowards would put children in front with a promise of a soda pop and a candy bar when over on the other side.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

These Hondurans could be proxies for mexican drug cartels, or other nefarious acts. If any acting government-left or right-had any brains whatsoever they would ask these immigrants for a citizenship test before entry, simple as that.

Fail the test, no dice. But if they do pass the test they must sign a disclaimer stating that if they don't adhere to the law they will have their asses kicked out of the country.

As for the referral to liberals, how the eff did you come up with that? are you afraid that these immigrants will vote left?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
One guy said he got deported already for DWI and was going back to the u.s. no matter what.

Cant America continue the caravan to Canada

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

many were abhorred that a mother would subject their young children to this

That's what I said when the god# f# stupid ass people were all crying about "families (temporarily) seperated at the border!"

Nobody bats an eye when an American breaks a law and is separated from their family as a result, but a foreigner breaks a law and they get to be housed with their family.

Furthermore, if an American citizen subjected their children to this abuse, dragging them through dangerous, foreign lands and deserts among other criminals, CPS would take their children away from them.

I think when they get here, each child should be checked by doctors for any signs of abuse, starvation, dehydration, disease etc, and if they have anything wrong with them, take them and put them in a foster care facility, and imprison the "parent" in a labor camp for harming children and then send them back to where they came from.

When the child turns 18, consider sending them back as well if they have behavior problems or it doesnt seem like they are going to be able to succeed here or integrate easily.

Don't expect a peep from the leftists. They just ignore what they don't like.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
One guy said he got deported already for DWI and was going back to the u.s. no matter what.

Cant America continue the caravan to Canada

Lets just start sending our unwanted and poor to Canada. Dont they know they have even better freebies there?

We have areas in the US that are experiencing violence and poverty. Boom, automatic refugee status.

Plus a LOT of can claim refugee status due to all the "rampant racism and bigotry" in America. So many people are being oppressed by the white man, it's just insane. Don't you know it's not safe to walk the streets, especially at night, unless you're white, straight and a christian? Minorities are living in fear, how could Canada turn them away? Canada isn't RACIST are they?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have no idea what to believe about anyone outside of my own monkeysphere, but...

It *feels* like such a compelling argument, but I find it odd that those who believe in a "deep state" and "complicit media" in their own country are so quick to believe propaganda from another. Especially when they openly consider those countries to be "s-holes" in the first place.

Here's what I do know: seeking asylum isn't a crime, and -- by law -- it must be sought at a designated port-of-entry. In other words, people who knock and apply to come in via the asylum system might be an expensive PITA, no doubt, but that's the system we put in place.

It feels weird to get so worked up about it, to be honest, but I recognize my monkeybias driving that feeling. I wonder if the other monkeys recognize that too?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

No doubt the Weed Man Brotha Justin Trudeau would welcome them with open arms

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Could use some links OP....I don't think I could word a search for that in spanish.

They are still 70 days away, at best. And growing more weary by the hour.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The men are leaving the women and children behind, and becoming more belligerent and demanding.
1.) twitter.com...
2.) twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The men are leaving the women and children behind, and becoming more belligerent and demanding.
1.) twitter.com...
2.) twitter.com...

Have you ever seen the way they treat their women.

The women and children were supposed to go on a bus. Men started to get pissed women and children were getting special treatment.

Crazy crazy stuff.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Most likely a guerilla warfare army in the making it looks.

I know central america and south america are quite modern to USA standards.

It's a joke that they aren't so why are we being fooled?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join