It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants break through Guatemala border gate !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
More than a hundred Central American migrants have forced their way through a customs gate at the Guatemalan border town of Tecun Uman to request passage into Mexico.

These are some of the lovely people the Democrats want to let in this country. Take a second and let that sink in. Look at all these wonderful people. I'm sure they would be a major asset to the USA .

edit on 29-10-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Maybe if the US had not run drugs through the country for years and set up all of these horrible gangs then maybe these folks would not have to flee. Ever heard of Iran Contra? Or is that too much to ask of you?
edit on 29-10-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Are you gonna provide residence for some of these migrants?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

Maybe if the US had not run drugs through the country for years and set up all of these horrible gangs then maybe these folks would not have to flee. Ever heard of Iran Contra? Or is that too much to ask of you?

Yeah, it was don't with no native assistance. I'm guessing it was probably like 100:1 or more, Central american natives to US "agents". Also, the drugs, if that was ever really done for long, wasn't done by US, it was done by natives who used their country as a "mid point". Any guns were there to support democratic revolt against communist dictators who were never elected. People always seem to forget that part.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Yeah!! More "women and children, and hormone replacement seeking girlymen!!" I didn't see one woman in the sea of people

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
They are not migrants. I don't understand why people keep referring to the caravan as a "migrant" caravan. It is not. They are a group of refugees that are going to declare asylum when they reach our border.

They are not walking 3500 miles to work here and then walk back home.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

So now they're getting around to "fleeing"? 40 years later?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

All I read is "Mommy make them go away I'm so scared!" It's pathetic really, grow a pair of balls and help!

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

All I read is "Mommy make them go away I'm so scared!" It's pathetic really, grow a pair of balls and help!

I'll bet many would go help but the problem is that I wouldn't doubt that US citizens would be arrested if they did.

If you look at the spanish videos posted on TV stations from various Central American coutries they will tell you the truth about these people as many of them know who they are. They state that a very large portion are criminals and the only reason they can't get jobs is because they are either violent criminals or career thieves. Don't believe me, spend an hour combing through spanish videos on YT posted by the TV stations from the capitals down there and you'll see for yourself.

The people from CA coutnries say worse things about these "migrants" than anyone on here has ever said. one suggested handing out poison food to all of them and it would be a better world. Now go play your little violin elsewhere. You post more in these migrant threads than anyone but I bet you never have worked with any illegals.

link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth
Britain would just refuse entry because they failed to claim asylum in a prior nation. There are hundreds of migrants camped in northern France trying to into the UK, they refuse to register in France because then they lose the right to claim asylum in the UK.
Not my country so whatever the US does it is your call, but I can tell you one thing, if it was happening to Britain those people would definitely not be allowed in, force would be used if need be.

link   

The Iran–Contra affair (Persian: ماجرای ایران-کنترا‎, Spanish: caso Irán-Contra), also referred to as Irangate,[1] Contragate[2] or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that occurred during the second term of the Reagan Administration. Senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, which was the subject of an arms embargo.[3] They hoped, thereby, to fund the Contras in Nicaragua while at the same time negotiating the release of several U.S. hostages. Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress.

In violation of the Boland Amendment, senior officials of the Reagan administration continued to secretly arm and train the Contras and provide arms to Iran, an operation they called "the Enterprise".[17][18] As the Contras were heavily dependent upon U.S. military and financial support, the second Boland amendment threatened to break the Contra movement and led to President Reagan in 1984 to order the National Security Council (NSC) to "keep the Contras together 'body and soul'", no matter what Congress voted for.[16]

The following arms were supplied to Iran:[39][40] 20 August 1985 – 96 TOW anti-tank missiles 14 September 1985 – 408 more TOWs 24 November 1985 – 18 Hawk anti-aircraft missiles 17 February 1986 – 500 TOWs 27 February 1986 – 500 TOWs 24 May 1986 – 508 TOWs, 240 Hawk spare parts 4 August 1986 – More Hawk spares 28 October 1986 – 500 TOWs

Source

A number of writers have alleged that the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was involved in coc aine trafficking during the 1980s. These claims have led to investigations by the United States government, including hearings and reports by the United States House of Representatives, Senate, Department of Justice, and the CIA's Office of the Inspector General. The subject remains controversial. CIA involvement in trafficking is usually alleged to be connected to the Contra war in Nicaragua during the Reagan Administration, which acknowledged in 1986 that funds from coc aine smuggling had helped fund the Contra rebels, but stated that the smuggling was not authorized by the US government or resistance leaders.[1] A 1986 investigation by a sub-committee of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee (the Kerry Committee), found that "the Contra drug links included", amongst other connections, "[...] payments to drug traffickers by the U.S. State Department of funds authorized by the Congress for humanitarian assistance to the Contras, in some cases after the traffickers had been indicted by federal law enforcement agencies on drug charges, in others while traffickers were under active investigation by these same agencies."[2]

Source

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Help by giving them welfare? Teach a man to fish and all that. I guess you're going to fly down and help them, huh. Probably not. Pretty view from atop your mountain there.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So... What do you say about all those people running away from their country?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Yeah, the migrant issue worked well in your country didn't it lol.
Britain meanwhile continues to defend its border on the French and Belgian sides...I support that policy.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The Iran–Contra affair (Persian: ماجرای ایران-کنترا‎, Spanish: caso Irán-Contra), also referred to as Irangate,[1] Contragate[2] or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that occurred during the second term of the Reagan Administration. Senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, which was the subject of an arms embargo.[3] They hoped, thereby, to fund the Contras in Nicaragua while at the same time negotiating the release of several U.S. hostages. Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress.

In violation of the Boland Amendment, senior officials of the Reagan administration continued to secretly arm and train the Contras and provide arms to Iran, an operation they called "the Enterprise".[17][18] As the Contras were heavily dependent upon U.S. military and financial support, the second Boland amendment threatened to break the Contra movement and led to President Reagan in 1984 to order the National Security Council (NSC) to "keep the Contras together 'body and soul'", no matter what Congress voted for.[16]

The following arms were supplied to Iran:[39][40] 20 August 1985 – 96 TOW anti-tank missiles 14 September 1985 – 408 more TOWs 24 November 1985 – 18 Hawk anti-aircraft missiles 17 February 1986 – 500 TOWs 27 February 1986 – 500 TOWs 24 May 1986 – 508 TOWs, 240 Hawk spare parts 4 August 1986 – More Hawk spares 28 October 1986 – 500 TOWs

Source

A number of writers have alleged that the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was involved in coc aine trafficking during the 1980s. These claims have led to investigations by the United States government, including hearings and reports by the United States House of Representatives, Senate, Department of Justice, and the CIA's Office of the Inspector General. The subject remains controversial. CIA involvement in trafficking is usually alleged to be connected to the Contra war in Nicaragua during the Reagan Administration, which acknowledged in 1986 that funds from coc aine smuggling had helped fund the Contra rebels, but stated that the smuggling was not authorized by the US government or resistance leaders.[1] A 1986 investigation by a sub-committee of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee (the Kerry Committee), found that "the Contra drug links included", amongst other connections, "[...] payments to drug traffickers by the U.S. State Department of funds authorized by the Congress for humanitarian assistance to the Contras, in some cases after the traffickers had been indicted by federal law enforcement agencies on drug charges, in others while traffickers were under active investigation by these same agencies."[2]

Source

Oh boy. Lets quote wikipedia. Yup. That'll show em how smurt I is.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So now they're getting around to "fleeing"? 40 years later?

I don't remember seeing you in boots in central America in the 1980's. Bone spurs?
edit on 29-10-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Help by fixing their countries. To pull out like Trump did is wrong you need more influence down there not less.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Source

Source

Oh boy. Lets quote wikipedia. Yup. That'll show em how smurt I is.

I see that you provide an alternative source. Not. You got nuthin boy.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

That's a different issue. You destroyed their homeland and they want to destroy you.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

a reply to: rollanotherone

Help by fixing their countries. To pull out like Trump did is wrong you need more influence down there not less.
What, like how Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya were 'fixed', or the attempted 'fix' for Syria before Russia stepped in?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join