It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: underwerks

Were the liberal attacks on Brett Kavanaugh's family considered "VIOLENCE"?

I think it was more violent than a package scaring some people.

So you seriously think people protesting is more of a violent act than sending bombs to people?

What the actual #

What bomb? All I've seen are reports of suspicious packages. The damage to Brett Kavanaugh's family was real. Democrat idiots even bragged about it after his confirmation.

Then you need to stay up on recent developments with this story. They’re showing pictures of the bombs all over the news right now.

How do you send a bomb without the Post Office stamping the envelope?
Photo: twitter.com...

You don’t. That’s the package that was returned to sender and went back to Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

Do you guys just go with any hair brained theory you see on Twitter?

That’s a rhetorical question.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

President Trump is preparing to deliver remarks. He should say, "My family's been dealing with this for a long time. You'll get used to it."

This is what it looks like when you go full retard.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So... after two plus years of the POTUIS calling these people criminals... saying they should be locked up... enemies of the US.... Mobs... etc...

...most of you think the pipe bombs are a false flag perpetrated by Democrats.

ATS has fully embraced ignorance....

...and this country has lost it's #ing mind.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

originally posted by: queenofswords
The "potentially explosive" device was sent to John Brennan at CNN. CNN itself was not the target although they are milking that for all it's worth.

Or they evacuated for safety purposes. Dare I bring up how the people in the second World Trade Center were told to stay.

Also, it has been verified by multiple new sources that the packages had live explosives.

I'm not saying anything about evacuation. I'm just saying that CNN was not the target. Brennan was the target.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The one to Brennan was the CNN one. Which we now know was delivered by courier, not USPS. It's the one to Holder that ended up going to DWS.

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

This is how it has been reported by CNN:

The package sent to the Time Warner Center was delivered by courier, law enforcement sources tell CNN. It was addressed to John Brennan, the former CIA director, and "Time Warner (CNN)."

Suspicious packages sent to Time Warner Center, Clinton and Obama - CNN

please note that I am using CNN as a source under protest

It states that the package was delivered by courier, not by the postal service. I am uncertain, but I would think that if it came by mail, it would (or should) have stated that it was delivered by postal worker rather than a courier.

link   
a reply to: network dude

"This" coming from clowns who believe that Soros paid Honduran mothers $1.29 to drag their children thousands of miles to the US border to benefit the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Now they're reporting another package to Maxine Waters.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
So... after two plus years of the POTUIS calling these people criminals... saying they should be locked up... enemies of the US.... Mobs... etc...

Don't lose your hope in your countrymen. ATS doesn't represent America in no shape or form. And thank # for that.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: narrator
I posted this in the other thread, but it's relevant here too:

If the script were flipped, most on this site would be calling for the bomber's head. Now, most of this site is saying "well, they didn't blow up so it's no big deal. It's the dems sending them anyway".

Folks, someone sent BOMBS to private citizen's houses! We need to drop the collective liberal/conservative hissy fit and find common ground, fast. It's clear that it's tearing this country apart.

We have no info on the bomber at this point. Making guesses doesn't do anyone any good. Let's wait for facts.

And for the love of all that is good, be nice. What I'm reading in here is ridiculous.

An aside: I fully expect everyone in here postulating on who it is to retract their statements if/when they're proven wrong. If it is someone on the right, everyone saying that it can't be needs to man/woman up and say they were wrong. Same for the left, if it turns out it is some crazed left wing person, y'all need to own up and say it.

The lesson: wait for the facts! It doesn't do anyone any good to throw out random guesses and instigate more arguing. We're better than this. Deny Ignorance. Some in this thread are doing the opposite of that.

Trump supporters don't condone violence, that's the Left's DAILY MANTRA.

Look at the list, will ya:

1. Obama
  2. Hillary
  3. DWS
  4. Holder
  5. CNN
  6. Brennan

And they were all delivered and the media reported on them ALL within an hour or two of each other.

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG. No questions about it.

I'm not saying whether it is or isn't. If it's proven that it isn't, I expect you to retract this statement. And none of that "well we can't believe the facts, so it's still a false flag" dancing around. If you're wrong, own up to it. That's all I'm asking, to be accountable.

Who is going to tell me I'm wrong, CNN?

Lol

There will be no followup to this, watch. An act like this should demand a full FISA-warranted investigation. But I bet it falls out of the news like nothing happened.

Who's your favorite (real) news outlet? Take your pick. If FOX (not real, but it's the favorite of a lot of people here) tells you that you're wrong, will you say that you were wrong? Maybe BBC?

I don't really care which outlet it is. There is zero evidence as of now that this is a false flag, but you and many other people on here are already positioning themselves to be able to deny that they were wrong, even if it's conclusively proven that they were. That's disingenuous at best. Own it. I know I will if I've proven wrong, because I value honesty and the truth.

But, I haven't postulated one way or the other yet, because that leads nowhere. I care about facts, and that's what I'm waiting for.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That means the person was in NYC. Considering the package that was sent to Cuomo I would assume they're a resident of the state, if not the city.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Why would the right even try this ?

Trump has been winning.

The blue wave all but evaporated.

Supreme court, and lower court nominations.

Solid economic numbers.

Comments by Holder,Clinton, and Jacksnip Obama.

This miraculous appeared?

Doesn't pass the smell test.

Why are you trying to tie logic and reason to an individual(s) who clearly has none?

Anyone willing to mail bombs isn't thinking logically.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yep, was thinking the same thing.

Not too bright for someone to use a courier service to send such a device.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The one to Brennan was the CNN one. Which we now know was delivered by courier, not USPS. It's the one to Holder that ended up going to DWS.

I think all of them had DWS as the return address. The one sent to George Soros did as well.

The envelope’s return address bore the name of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a Florida congresswoman and a former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, according to a person who saw a photograph of the envelope. The device sent to Mr. Soros was in a similar envelope also with a printed return address label with her name.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

Once again, the kind of people that do these things don't think rationally. There was no way Kaczynski was going to bring an end to modern technology through mail bombs. That didn't stop him from trying though. Odds are this is an unwell person that has been inundated with the message that these people and entities are causing all the problems in our country and need to be dealt with.

Much like Hinkley thought he was going to win Jodie Foster's affection by killing Reagan, this person probably thinks that he will be an American hero if he could kill even one of these people.

Or a deranged disgruntled Democrat furious that the Dems lost their power as a result of poor leadership under President Obama and the HRC blowing the election. See how easy it is to put blame on the other side? Me? I’ll wait for more information...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
It's now being reported that the package sent to CNN wasn't delivered by mail, it was dropped off by courier.

That makes sense, because It had a lot of stamps but was not post-marked.

Photo: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Did you just completely overlook my intentional BOLD emphasis? Lord save us....

A2D

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Kryties

Desperate humans do stupid things. I think we can all agree with that.

Just one question... Why do you think "Trump supporters" are desperate?

I never said anything about "desperation". You did.

Why are you trying to manufacture a comment I never made?

I didn't say you did, so I'll just break this down into simpler terms for you.

You say Trump supporters did this. I said desperate humans will do stupid things. This was/is a stupid thing. Why do you think Trump supporters would be desperate enough to do something this stupid?

I see what you're trying to do.

Thing is mate, I don't know that I agree that it is an "act of desperation". Hence why I haven't said it.

But feel free to continue to manufacture the conversation and tailor it toward your point of view.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Or a deranged disgruntled Democrat furious that the Dems lost their power as a result of poor leadership under President Obama and the HRC blowing the election. See how easy it is to put blame on the other side? Me? I’ll wait for more information...

A good idea to wait for more information. You should probably admonish your peers who are flooding this thread with claims that this is all a false flag perpetrated by "desperate" Democrats.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Here’s two things that need to be taken into consideration .

1: none of the devices went off .

2: Who stands to benefit ?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join