It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's behind the Caravans?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is a question that has come up in one form or another in the many threads on the topic and one at which I hope to take a closer look in this thread. Also, this will be a multi-part OP, so please refrain from responding until I have all parts posted. Thank you!

Wikipedia has this on the event:

On 12 October 2018, migrants from Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador gathered at San Pedro Sula, the second largest city in Honduras and one of the most violent in the world. The caravan began the next day, intending to reach the United States to flee from violence, poverty, and political repression.[19][20] The caravan began with about 160 migrants but quickly gathered over 500 participants as it marched through Honduras.[21] Bartolo Fuentes, a former Honduran congressman and one of the march coordinators, stated that the goal of the caravan was to find safety in numbers as it traveled north.[22] The same day it left, American Vice President Mike Pence urged the presidents of Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala to persuade their citizens to stay home.[23] Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernández advised his citizens to return home and to "not let yourselves be used for political purposes".[24] Pueblo Sin Fronteras did not organize the October caravan, but expressed its solidarity with it. Irineo Mujico, the director of Pueblo Sin Fronteras, himself did not recommend another caravan to the United States, instead advising its members to seek asylum in Mexico.[25]

Ok, so scratching around about the organizations and people named we find a few things of interest:

HONDURAS / Bartolo Fuentes: Martyrs of social justice // Armando Garcia: Mario // Al primo Moisa Jaén: A throwback to Primo Moisa theater founder of Taller Tegucigalpa // Gustavo Zelaya: I tell one of Moisa.

I've read the Google translation of the article several times through and cannot decipher how Bartolo Fuentes may be related to the events described, but this bit stuck out to me and I thought might provide some direction for further digging later on in the thread:

On January 13, 1988, Michelangelo returned to San Pedro Sula South of the country.

At approximately 6:30 PM passes to leave his home in Colonia Villa Florencia. While chatting inside the vehicle, the engine is running and lit lanterns. Suddenly a motorcycle in which two men are driving, stop at the corner of First Street and First Avenue that Cologne. One of them is headed for the car brand Peugeot beige, reaches the left front window of the car and shoots Michelangelo at a very short distance. One shot through the neck by Michelangelo and enters the chest of Moses bullet that kills. Michelangelo give two shots to the head, according to the forensic report.

Months before his death, as foreseeing his death, makes known his family that if anything happened, the culprits would be the militarized police in the country, which had advice from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and repressive governments in America south, while giving them some instructions how to proceed to protect themselves. The same vehicle was parked in the morning at the house of the parents of Michelangelo, it is seen near the place where his remains watch. That same day in front of the church when they go see some family that stands out the car window the point of a gun.
emphasis mine

HONDURAS / Bartolo Fuentes: Mártires de la justicia social // Armando García: Al primo Moisa // Mario Jaén: Un recuerdo al Primo Moisa fundador del teatro Taller en Tegucigalpa // Gustavo Zelaya: Les cuento una de Moisa . - archive of original article

Now, interestingly enough, the same event is the subject of an article in the U.S.:

Members of a notorious Honduran military unit responsible for dozens of death-squad killings in past years continue to commit sporadic acts of violence even though top commanders have said the unit has been disbanded, according to a Honduran police officer who deserted and fled to the United States.

Sgt. Fausto Reyes Caballero, a 19-year veteran of Honduras' security forces, said that a two-man sniper team from the unit, known as Battalion 316, gunned down a human rights activist, Miguel Angel Pavon, in January of this year in the northwestern city of San Pedro Sula. In July, Reyes said, the unit was secretly holding prisoner a student activist named Roger Gonzalez who disappeared in Honduras in April.

HONDURAS ACCUSED OF DEATH-SQUAD OPERATIONS - archive of WaPo article

Still no mention of Bartolo Fuentes, but I do find it interesting that the added detail in the first article referenced makes specific mention of the CIA as being involved in the (foreseen) death.

Shifting over to the organization Pueblo Sin Fronteras, we find that it might just be older than is currently being advertised:

Pueblo Sin Fronteras was formed in the early 2000s.[6] The group builds shelters for immigrants on the trek north to the Mexican-American border and provides legal council to immigrants and illegal aliens.[6] Activists affiliated with the group are present in the United States, where the organization actively raises funds and organizes protest actions against American immigration policy.[6]

Wikipedia

But I went looking at older news articles and found this:

In the months before Rudy Lozano was killed in 1983, the Chicago activist and others were fighting to legalize undocumented immigrants, forge links with African-Americans and strengthen labor rights for Latinos.

Community leaders were gathering over the weekend to mark the 20th anniversary of the death of Lozano, part of the first generation of young Hispanic activists that tapped into Chicago's changing demographics.

Emma Lozano formed a group in 1987 called Pueblo Sin Fronteras (Spanish for Community Without Borders), named for a slogan Lozano often employed. She says the organization has gained a reputation for their militant activism, particularly on behalf of undocumented workers and other immigrants.

Latino activist's spirit lives on - archive of Chicago Tribune article

With regards to Emma Lozano:

Emma Lozano got her start in organizing in the 1970s with Chicago's independent Latino political movement. She founded Centro Sin Fronteras in 1987 to defend the rights of undocumented Mexican immigrants. At the same time, Pueblo Sin Fronteras began organizing neighborhood residents, using hunger strikes and demonstrations to win construction of the city's first community-based bilingual school. Ever since, Sin Fronteras has played a leading role on issues ranging from school reform to legalization of the undocumented to getting the U.S. Navy out of the Vieques, Puerto Rico[1].

Emma Lozano - archive of KeyWiki article

...to be continued...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Looking further at Ms. Lozano, we see that she has been at the forefront of many of the events and has been quoted often throughout the years in regards to illegal immigration:

Emma Lozano, a spokeswoman for Familia Latina Unida, an advocacy group co-founded by Elvira Arellano, urged Obama to use his executive powers on deportations, as he did with the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals memorandum.

Last year’s so-called DACA memorandum protected some undocumented immigrants who entered the U.S. as children from deportation.

“Obama should use his executive powers like he used for DACA and all those eligible under the Senate bill. He should stop those deportations immediately,” Lozano said. “We need a solution now.”

Children of Deported Push Congress to Reunite Immigrant Families
– VOA 2013

And

The Rev. Emma Lozano, who founded Centro Sin Fronteras in Chicago and has a long history with Mr. Obama on immigration, said they are giving the president until Thanksgiving to take unilateral action halting deportations, and then they will rally.

“We will march and run our own Latino independent candidate for president of the United States,” she said in an email announcing her plans to her network of supporters.

Hillary’s Hispanic problem: Immigration activists recruit Gutierrez to challenge Clinton in 2016 – Washington Times 2014

As we can see, even if the Pueblo Sin Fronteras formed by Ms. Lozano in the late 80's is a different organization than is in operation today, she and they promote the exact same agenda. If it turns out this is the same group, then we are being mislead about it's history and possibly who might really be behind them.

Related links:

PUEBLO SIN FRONTERAS nonprofit
Company Number
Status
Forfeited Franchise Tax
Incorporation Date
14 December 2011 (almost 7 years ago)
Dissolution Date
8 February 2013
Company Type
TEXAS NON-PROFIT CORPORATION
Jurisdiction
Texas (US)
Registered Address
13500 MIDWAY RD., SUITE 210
DALLAS, TX 75244
United States
Agent Name
ROBERTO C CORONA
Agent Address
13500 MIDWAY RD., SUITE 210, DALLAS, TX 75244
Inactive Directors / Officers
ROBERTO C CORONA, agent

Open Croporates

Showing results for: PUEBLOSINFRONTERAS.ORG
Original Query: pueblosinfronteras.org

Important Dates
Updated Date: 2017-09-27
Created Date: 2016-09-12
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-09-12

Note the registration date is only a couple of months before the 2016 presidential election

ICANN whois

Related threads:

When will the caravan arrive at the US – by loam

The Migrant Caravan now 7000 – by JAGStorm

Children being teargassed as Mexico attempts to repel the Propaganda Caravan – by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Who is paying? Footage in Honduras of women and children being paid cash to join caravan to the US – by loam

HOWTO: Create a Self-Serving Refugee Crisis
– by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What says ATS?

edit on 22-10-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

If they are walking around the desert for more than 40 years.....

Definitely Moses.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It is me guise. I called a toll free number that Sally Struthers gave me. Who knew that when ten dollars American is converted to Honduran money. It could fund a whole caravan of people. Not I.

Sorry.

The real answer is whatever side I am (you are) not on.
edit on 22-10-2018 by karmicecstasy because: Even realler answer. A network of shady money exchangers that will lead everyone in circles trying to figure it out, with no solid conclusions either way.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
George Soros

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

i want somene to COHERENTLY explain why :

guatemalan and el salvedoran migrants - went to :

San Pedro Sula, the second largest city in Honduras and one of the most violent in the world.

as a prelude to heading for the USA

please look at a map BEFORE replying

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well at this point, they've been walking for around 10 days acoording to Wikipedia:

On 12 October 2018, migrants from Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador gathered at San Pedro Sula

And from google maps we have the following:

If they make a beeline for one of the closes U.S crossings, they are looking at 2303 km or a but over 1431 miles. Average walking speed is around 3 mph, this gives close to 480 hours of walking (google maps seems to give them a bit fewer hours, but it's darn close) and if one walks 10 hours a day tells us they should reach the U.S. in around 48 days, that puts their estimated arrival on Sun 9th Dec 2018 or somewhere thereabouts.

Will be interesting to see when they actually make it to the border, I would also pay attention to exactly where they cross because the above calculations are based upon the closest point of entry from where they originated.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The "U"SA causes refugee crises worldwide, which hit everbody but not the "U"SA.
Europe had to take millions of refugees, because of "U"S regime changes, "U"S global dominance dreams, "U"S military interventions(hidden and open ones), "U"S made destabilisations like in the middle east.

And now the megalomaniac wannabe world police is crying and wants to use it´s military(only thing the "U"SA is able too), because of not even 10.000 refugees??? What a poor and cheap nation, which can´t handle even a few thousand refugees(who keeps middle- and southamerica down and forces the people to flee???), while forcing Europe and others to handle millions of them. The "U"SA is the biggest "George Soros" on earth!

Europe should send every single refugee, that came here because of the "U"SA´s behaviour in the world, to the americas, so they could join the mini refugee trek that scares that "superdupernation" now. Would be just fair!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'd find it hard to believe that the CIA doesn't know who is behind it at this point, if not themselves.

So, if that's the case, if I were Trump I'd request all of the details on who is funding this (should be easy) and then declassify it and release it to the public.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Will be interesting to see when they actually make it to the border, I would also pay attention to exactly where they cross because the above calculations are based upon the closest point of entry from where they originated.

What if someone goes there and moves all the arrows of the signs?

That should buy some time.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Probably Iran-Contra to be honest. The instability indicative in these horribly corrupt governments, and the enabling by past US administrations indicative therein, have created living conditions unsustainable to the local populace.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
The "U"SA causes refugee crises worldwide, which hit everbody but not the "U"SA.
Europe had to take millions of refugees, because of "U"S regime changes, "U"S global dominance dreams, "U"S military interventions(hidden and open ones), "U"S made destabilisations like in the middle east.

And now the megalomaniac wannabe world police is crying and wants to use it´s military(only thing the "U"SA is able too), because of not even 10.000 refugees??? What a poor and cheap nation, which can´t handle even a few thousand refugees(who keeps middle- and southamerica down and forces the people to flee???), while forcing Europe and others to handle millions of them. The "U"SA is the biggest "George Soros" on earth!

Europe should send every single refugee, that came here because of the "U"SA´s behaviour in the world, to the americas, so they could join the mini refugee trek that scares that "superdupernation" now. Would be just fair!

What exactly do you think Trump is trying to accomplish? The Bush era created a lot of those refugees, the Obama era created even more AND let the refugees in, and made a rise demanding other countries take the blunt of refugees (because of the backlash in the US). This caravan doesnt scare us. This caravan needs to stop because it: 1. Is illegal. 2. Is an invasion of foreign entities. 3. Could possibly be considered an act of war, in which a response would create even more turmoil and more refugees.

The "act of war" is what the Democrats are hoping for in my opinion. They WANT the republicans/trump to respond in a distasteful way (beyond enforcing the laws of this country) so they can have a somewhat legit way of invoking the 25th. This caravan, illegal immigrants in general, are being used as political tools and bait. Desperation reeks, and the Democrats smell awful effin bad right now. I'm sure some of the Republicans are right there rubbing up against the Democrats too, taking some of the stink with 'em. This immigration crisis could've been avoided if previous administrations actually enforced the laws.

ETA; The US more than makes up for not taking as many immigrants/refugees with the billions upon billions we give other countries in humanitarian aid. Not to mention how much money we dump into the UN and never get back.
edit on 10/22/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So I looked at the video from the link that was you offered, the one that showed some guy handing out what looked like one single piece of paper to all the women and was called money by those who think it was cash, and what I saw was not a few, but MANY women with children in their arms. Bunches of them.

So in your time line calculations of ten hours a day at three mph, did you take into account all of these women with babies in arms?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I do believe we'll find out by who uses them like cannon fodder when at the US border....

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
More on Emma Lozano and her connection to Pueblo Sin Fronteras:

Emma Lozano, executive director of Pueblo Sin Fronteras, a local immigrant rights group, said she was glad the judges gave extensions to the workers regarding deportation.

Rally fights deportation: Keep families together - People's World 2006

And

“We won't give up until we have equal rights and live a life with dignity. Legalization is not enough - we want to make a new America, one that accepts and treats all of the inhabitants of our continent as equal citizens. We ride for freedom from our oppressors and we don't say, ‘please, accept us, we are good workers,’ and make contributions, and wave the U.S. flag. We know our history - 1/2 of the entire United States was originally Mexico. We have every right to be here.” - Emma Lozano, Director, Sin Fronteras Law Program

Chicago Immigrant Workers ‘Get on the Bus’ For Freedom Rides Labor Notes 2003

Note the phrase, "all of the inhabitants of our continent as equal citizens," if that's not a globalist perspective, I don't know what is.

And just now found this:

At one point, four couples traveling with the caravan paused in Tijuana for a brief marriage ceremony officiated by Emma Lozano, of Chicago’s Lincoln United Methodist Church, NBC San Diego reported.

Border fills to capacity as caravan of migrants arrives, officials say - NBC News April 2018, so we know she was involved in the earlier caravan this year.
edit on 22-10-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Wrong bracket

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me at all if the United Nations had a hand in this.
edit on 22-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

the mini refugee trek that scares that "superdupernation"

The massive outrage proclaiming SEE ? SEE ? SEE ? There they are there they are, the hoards from the south are coming to get us Arrrrrrgggg. Gotta stop em. All those terrorists with little babies in their arms.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Desperate families thats who.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

My best guess is that Soros' Open Society Foundation, working through NGO's is actively financing this.

See:
en.wikipedia.org...

www.opensocietyfoundations.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

It's easy to scapegoat when the problem is on your front step. I dont see anyone coming up with any solutions but I do see a lot of complaining going around.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join