It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Around 100 ISIS members captured in Guatemala .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
According to the president of Guatemala Jimmy Morales nearly 100 members of ISIS have been captured prosecuted and deported.

Guatemala’s Secretary of national security reveals that this information wasn’t reported until recently because it was protected information concerning their national security .

Just think about the national security implications for the US if ISIS members are discovered in this or future caravans.

If these reports are accurate and ISIS is indeed present in those numbers. I believe it’s enough of a threat that the US border should be completely shut down . ( build the wall )

It’s not above ISIS to exploit any situation to their advantage and this is perfect for them. The bleeding heart bunch won’t care. They will justify their position as it’s only a few ISIS members coming over the border vs thousands of poor, hungry immigrants who need our help. So the risks are justifiable .

I forget who in the White House made this statement. Which causes me to paraphrase/summarize “ we will know about terrorist in the US, shortly after the first bomb goes off “.

Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales boasted on Thursday that under his guidance, security detail has been able to capture almost 100 ISIS terrorist.

Morales shared the news while giving a speech at the second Conference for Prosperity and Security in Central America in Washington D.C. on October 11 and 12.

Brito asserted that the president mentioned the news 'because it is a work in coordination with the different intelligence and security agencies.'

Secretary of Stategic Intelligence, Mario Duarte, reaffirmed that 'the individuals intercepted, detained, prosecuted or returned to their country of origin, is close to 100.'

While Duarte alluded that info pertaining to the arrest were confidential, he did point to a 2016 incident where 'several citizens of Syrian origin who were detained with false documents were detained, for which they were prosecuted and subjected to criminal proceedings.' Those people were said to have been deported.

Both Duarte and Morales pointed to the coordinated work 'with several intelligence and security agencies of the world' as the reason why so many of the people have been detained.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 21-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

First Maxico, now Guatemala. Those countries started to understand that is better to work with US than against US. Very important change.

edit on 21-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Well said !

The best way to stymie the flow of terrorism is a united front .

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hezbollah for one I've noted has 'chapters' setup in places like Honduras, Guatemala, even a couple of the northern South American nations. Since the international terrorist groups are also into the drugs smuggling games (most notably Al Qaeda), they're de facto nacro-terrorist cartels.

That little area being something interesting, when you consider how ObamaHillaryCo overthrew the Honduras government in 2009 to install the coc aine smuggling Lobo Regime.

Clinton Betrayed Democracy, Economic Justice, and Women and Children in Honduras
Given information that has been revealed since 2009, we now know a lot more about the US support for the 2009 military coup. Hillary Clinton, who was secretary of state at the time, didn't necessarily push the button that started it, but she was the Obama administration's most ardent advocate of keeping the military in power and preventing Zelaya from returning as a democratically elected leader. The repercussions to Honduras of Clinton siding with the military have led to it becoming one of the most corrupt and violence-ridden nations in the world. They also reveal the deep contradiction between Clinton's espousal of democracy and the rights of women and children, and her neoliberal realpolitik interest in protecting the markets and profits of US-based corporations. ... Clinton may be out of office now, but she still vigorously defends her policy that guaranteed Zelaya would not be restored to his duly elected role -- and therefore would not continue his reforms on behalf of the working poor and peasants.

So n Of The Former President Of Honduras Sentenced To 24 Years In Prison For Conspiring To Import Cocaine Into The United States
Joon H. Kim, the Acting United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced today that FABIO PORFIRIO LOBO was sentenced to 288 months in prison for conspiring to import coc aine into the United States. LOBO pled guilty on May 16, 2016, before U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield, who imposed today’s sentence. LOBO’s father, Porfirio Lobo, served as president of Honduras between 2010 and 2014. Acting Manhattan U.S. Attorney Joon H. Kim said: “By his own admission, Fabio Lobo conspired to import huge quantities of coc aine into the U.S. To assist traffickers and enrich himself, Lobo used his father’s position and his own connections to bring drug traffickers together with corrupt police and government officials. Now, Fabio Lobo has been sentenced to the substantial prison term his crimes merit.”

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
How many ISIS members are in the migrant caravans both past and present? The Democratic Leadership wants open borders, why.? Why open our borders. I think we should close the border with Mexico for a week or two as a test to see if we can? It would also be a wake up call to the people that take the US for granted.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Deport them uh huh!!!

Detain them for 8 years in a tiger cage or suchlike!!!!!
edit on 21-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There is absolutely no justification for allowing terrorists to cross our borders. Anyone who says differently needs to reevaluate priority. And maybe get their heads checked.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yup I agree they should’ve faced much more than deportation. I assume they lacked a international warrant and all they could do is deport on immigration charges .

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Could explain why the overwhelming majority of the people in this caravan are military age males in their early twenties.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They also seem to be fat and happy. Which kind of destroys the Democrats narrative of hungry and oppressed .

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

WTF? He deported them? Why would you do that?! Imprison them if they really are linked to ISIS or maybe this never happened and he's lying to make himself look good for reasons.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I would prefer exicution of ISIS members that way they don’t continue to operate or make more little ISIS members.
Ever watch Goblin Slayer? gotta get em all.

a reply to: Swills

edit on 21-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So, Isis members could be sneaking in here through Mexico with the groups of people coming from Guatemala? Lots of the illegals are from Guatemala lately. They would need to speak the Mexican to accomplish that. They could also be there trying to brainwash the young who come here to America illegally.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

There is absolutely no justification for allowing terrorists to cross our borders. Anyone who says differently needs to reevaluate priority. And maybe get their heads checked.

I say they need to be removed, stripped of citizenship and deported.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The Lefts response would be something like this: " But but, Trump's evil."

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'll add there's a major smuggling corridor up thru the heart of the African continent, from that part of the America's, on up to the Mediterranean, by the narco-terrorists.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I dunno but I can tell u why he wont be allowed back.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
isis cant do much in america. a sneak attack with a homemade bomb is their only hope. approximately 100 million registered legal gun owners are ready to take them down. in europe 3 people with guns can take out 20 or 30. that doesnt work when 30% of the population is legally armed

top topics

<<   2 >>

join