It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transhumanism belongs to those who desire to be Evil and twisted.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Transhumanism the idea of creating hybrid between
- human and machine
- gender male and female
- animal and human

is an evil concept. To attempt to put it into practice is an act of malicious intent against decency.
The advocates of Transhumanism belongs are them who do not like humanity.
Yet ironically they think morphing humans will improve human race of its shortcomings somehow.

edit on 19-10-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I just want to super smart super strong super fast and have super hearing and super sight and never get sick or die... is that so wrong?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I just want to super smart super strong super fast and have super hearing and super sight and never get sick or die... is that so wrong?

Yes.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Why wouldn’t you want to live longer, or be smarter?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: watchandwait410

Yes.
Super double yes.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Uh... robot legs, see in the dark, super hearing, never sick again. Stay young forever,

I guess this is all boring? Compared to what? #ing jesus? Give me a break. You can live in the stone age with your superstitious nonesense, i’ll take breathing under water and flying in space any day.
edit on 19-10-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

There are devices which you can already use to give you them enhancements. No need to add them as permanent fixtures to your body.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

There are devices which you can already use to give you them enhancements. No need to add them as permanent fixtures to your body.

What is permanent when you can get rid of it anytime you want.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

see above my reply. The argument you use is flawed because you could extend it to anything to create any form of creature. In other words transhumanism agenda is clearly to destroy humanity not enhance it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

That's the point of transhumanism is to create permanent changes. Hences Transhumanism refers to human version 2.0

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

you presume enhancements will make you feel better. They will have their own unique ailments.
As for smarter, mabey but any greater improvement will come with increase in pyschosis.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

That's the point of transhumanism is to create permanent changes. Hences Transhumanism refers to human version 2.0

Upgrades! Nothing is permanent for very long in the future I presume.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't like transhumanism....not because they want to meld humans to machines or whatever the #. But because they believe the earth should be a sterile, man-made place devoid of anything natural. # that. I like nature. The earth has and continues to give us everything we need. Human's really can't do better by replacing the biosphere with some kind of artificial environment. I really would not want to live in such a world.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Humans feel a natural connection to nature and life.
Machines do not. Machines are as much happy being dead.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The premise of this is way late. Humanity is already there. ...and if you can step away from it good luck.

Got a Smartphone? You're Probably a Cyborg
The Brookings Institution has published a paper arguing that we might all be cyborgs and that it's time for the law to respond to this transformation. I find the argument compelling: We have arrived at a stage where the devices we carry in out pockets, or wear on our wrists, are no less part of our being than they would be if implanted in our bodies.

Source

Elon Musk says humans must become cyborgs to stay relevant. Is he right?

Musk argued that as artificial intelligence becomes more sophisticated, it will lead to mass unemployment. “There will be fewer and fewer jobs that a robot can’t do better,” he said at the World Government Summit.

If humans want to continue to add value to the economy, they must augment their capabilities through a “merger of biological intelligence and machine intelligence”. If we fail to do this, we’ll risk becoming “house cats” to artificial intelligence.
[url=https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/15/elon-musk-cyborgs-robots-artificial-intelligence-is-he-right]Source[/url ]

Amber Case: We are all cyborgs now | TED Talk

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

animal and human

Humans are animals...

but for the sake of argument...what crossbreed do you think would be a good mix. Apparently the sheep/human hybrid is doing quite well at least intellectually.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Humans breed with humans. There is no evil beastality. Beastality is linked to Transhuman agenda. All aberrant evil deviations of deceny.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Who care what an illuminati stoogle like Elon fake must thinks. He must do and say as his Illuminati masters tell him. We got to see his true intelligence level insulting the caver diver. Idiots like him shouldn't go off script.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So what? Do you believe we have reached our most perfect form? Also, I think your concept of transhumanism is a little off. Shall we google:

trans·hu·man·ism
/tranzˈhyo͞omənizm/Submit
noun
the belief or theory that the human race can evolve beyond its current physical and mental limitations, especially by means of science and technology.

Oh man it has the word evolve in it. Don’t freak, It doesn’t mean what your assuming. It means change, hopefully for the better. Change for the better... superseccion of our old selves into something more. Sounds an awful lot like oh I don’t know, Christ consciousness? Don’t most of the “Holy Texts” from various religions cite the human condition as being screwed or broken? Doesn’t it specifically mention humanity as being “broken” or imperfect. God didn’t create little replica Gods, nope we got built with a problem that needs fixin’! Original sin anyone? Does that not imply that we are incomplete? And if something is incomplete couldn’t it in theory become complete someday? Become Godlike if you will.... Transhumanism baby.

There’s an argument to be had to say that if a place like heaven exists and you are chosen to go to there, you ascend your former self and transform into a being not of this earth. It seems most zealots are in fact transhumanists without even realizing it?

If you really want to comprehend the ideology of transhumanism look into Russia’s philosophical ideology’s. Many Russians have held this belief since before the Soviet Union. They seem pretty anti transgender and homosexual over there. Their ideology is unique and a tough concept for most of us westerners to unbiasly fathom. They think different. And that’s awesome, it’s good for people to think differently about important things. It’s how we as a species grow and evolve. See what I did there?

Isn’t driving a car, using the internet and eating GMO food all transhumanism concepts/ actions? God didn’t give us wheels or morbid obesity? God certainly didn’t give us agriculture (unless maybe you talk to an ancient Mesopotamian)

So to conclude. Every day we change, evolve, grow from the cellular level all the way to the spiritual and everything in between. If your not you have grown stagnant and stagnation breeds disease. Never stop tranhumaniszing friend!

Your God demands it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

Your the typical new age dupe who has been sold the change is good agenda. Sold through the repetition of schooling and media. The people controlling the agenda sit back and laugh when they hear the change is good argument. Go back to your new age flowers and lentils.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join