It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UK Grooming Gang Bites the Dust

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
One by one the gangs of Asian men who believe they have free reign to abuse young girls in the UK are finding themselves new homes courtesy of HM prison service.
This time a 20 strong group of scumbags from Huddersfield have become the latest guests of Her Majesty with stays ranging between 5 to 18 years for the rape and abuse of 15 underage girls as young as 11.

This isn't the first and it won't be the last but it is another operation dismantled along with a message to others involved in such perversion that the knock at the door is coming for them.

The men were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 girls. Victims were plied with drink and drugs and then "used and abused at will" in a seven year "campaign of rape and abuse" between 2004 and 2011. At Leeds Crown Court, the ringleader, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, was jailed for life with a minimum of 18 years. Other members of the gang were jailed for between five and 18 years. Details of the men's convictions and sentences can only now be published after reporting restrictions on a series of trials were lifted. During the three trials jurors heard how the men - who were known by nicknames such as Dracula, Beastie and Bully - preyed on young, vulnerable girls.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Personally I'd add forced castration to the sentence.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Unusual the ringleader was a Sikh, all the rest seem Pakistani origin as expected fully before clicking on the links. In other towns they only raped white British girls and Sikh girls.
Cue the hand wringers in the thread who will say this is not a Pakistani/Muslim problem...how many more cases do they want like this to convince them?
I've lost count now of how many grooming rape gangs have been found. Good the cops are not to scared to act on it now for fear of offending the community.

...I wonder how many people in the community knew and stayed silent. Bastards like that are as bad as the rapists.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
One by one the gangs of Asian men who believe they have free reign to abuse young girls in the UK are finding themselves new homes courtesy of HM prison service.
This time a 20 strong group of scumbags from Huddersfield have become the latest guests of Her Majesty with stays ranging between 5 to 18 years for the rape and abuse of 15 underage girls as young as 11.

This isn't the first and it won't be the last but it is another operation dismantled along with a message to others involved in such perversion that the knock at the door is coming for them.

The men were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 girls. Victims were plied with drink and drugs and then "used and abused at will" in a seven year "campaign of rape and abuse" between 2004 and 2011. At Leeds Crown Court, the ringleader, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, was jailed for life with a minimum of 18 years. Other members of the gang were jailed for between five and 18 years. Details of the men's convictions and sentences can only now be published after reporting restrictions on a series of trials were lifted. During the three trials jurors heard how the men - who were known by nicknames such as Dracula, Beastie and Bully - preyed on young, vulnerable girls.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Are these prisons they are going to for the extremely long stay of 5 years flooded with their countryman that follow the same religious and cultural system?

Is that really going to be any sort of punishment?

Atleast this is an attempt to come in after the fact, after the lives are ruined and victims pile up, to make a difference in this.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Are these prisons they are going to for the extremely long stay of 5 years flooded with their countryman that follow the same religious and cultural system?
Yes. Muslims are 5% of the UK population, and make up 15% of the prison population.
Religion of peace my big fat hairy arse.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Jesus. How many rape gangs have been busted by now? It seems like so many.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Yes. Muslims are 5% of the UK population, and make up 15% of the prison population.
Religion of peace my big fat hairy arse.

Just 15 percent, wow. that's way lower than I thought, I wonder if that number has gone down since the UK started enforcing their speach laws. Since those seem to uniquely target a certain group of people(white UKers).

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Result!

I agree.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

Jesus. How many rape gangs have been busted by now? It seems like so many.

There are plenty more.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Our prisons don't discriminate so there are guests from many nations , sentences ranged from 5 years to 18 years.

Is that really going to be any sort of punishment?

The ringleader got a minimum of 18 years so I guess that's some sort of punishment.

Atleast this is an attempt to come in after the fact, after the lives are ruined and victims pile up, to make a difference in this.

It's an attempt to make sure it doesn't happen in the future , the law is cleaning up the mess left by political correctness.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's only digital communication you have to be careful, face to face it's fair game.
I can say I abhor the religion of Islam and the way they treat their women online, I just can't be 'grossly offensive' - it is a case of interpretation. That guy with the Hitler salute dog was a twat to himself, he crossed the line by teaching it to salute to "Shall we gas the jews".

If he'd done it in public he would not have committed a crime because being offended face to face is tough luck, not a crime.
It looks like the digital communications act may change to fall in line with face to face interactions.

I can say online that I won't cry if all these rapists get beatings in prison and die in some horrible way. I'll submit myself to authorities if anyone wishes to complain to ATS about that. Not a problem.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Not often you'll find Sikhs and Muslims working together that's certainly unusual

I live just a mile away from Huddersfield too.....its turned into a serious cesspit with the influx of Kurdish men scouring the pubs and clubs lately too

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Breakdown of the scumbags involved and sentences they've received so far.

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, of Holly Road, Huddersfield, guilty of 54 counts, including 22 counts of rape, sentenced to life with a minimum term of 18 years

Irfan Ahmed, 34, of Yews Hill Road, Huddersfield, guilty of one count of sexual assault and two counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, sentenced to eight years

Zahid Hassan, 29, of Bland Street Huddersfield, guilty of six counts of rape, one count of attempted rape, one count of sexual assault, one count of trafficking for sexual exploitation, two counts of child abduction, two counts of supplying class A drugs sentenced to 18 years

Mohammed Kammer, 34, of West View, Huddersfield, guilty of two counts of rape, sentenced to 16 years

Mohammed Rizwan Aslam, 31, of Huddersfield Road, Dewsbury, guilty of two counts of rape, sentenced to 15 years

Abdul Rehman, 31, of Darnely Drive, Sheffield, guilty of supplying a class C drug, one count of rape, one count of assault and one count of trafficking for sexual exploitation, sentenced to 16 years

Raj Singh Barsran, 34, of Caldercliffe Road, Huddersfield, guilty of rape and two counts of sexual assault, sentenced to 17 years

Nahman Mohammed, 32, of West View, Huddersfield, guilty of two counts of rape and one count of trafficking for sexual exploitation, sentenced to 15 years

Mansoor Akhtar, 27, of Blackmoorfoot Road, Huddersfield, guilty of two counts of rape and two counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, sentenced to eight years

Wiqas Mahmud, 38, of Banks Crescent, Huddersfield, guilty of three counts of rape, sentenced to 15 years

Nasarat Hussain, 30, of Upper Mount Street, Huddersfield, guilty of three counts of rape and one count of sexual assault, sentenced to 17 years

Sajid Hussain, of 33, of Grasmere Road, Huddersfield, guilty of two counts of rape, sentenced to 17 years

Mohammed Irfraz, 30, of North Road, Huddersfield, guilty of child abduction and two counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, sentenced to six years

Faisal Nadeem, 32, of Carr Green, Huddersfield, guilty of rape and supplying class A drugs, sentenced to 12 years

Mohammed Azeem, 33, of Wrose Road, Bradford, guilty of five counts of rape, sentenced to 18 years

Manzoor Hassan, 38, of Bland Street, Huddersfield, guilty of administering a noxious substance, inciting child prostitution and supplying a class A drug, sentenced to five years

Mohammed Akram, 33, of Springdale Street, Huddersfield, guilty of two counts of rape and two counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation and awaiting sentencing

Niaz Ahmed, 54, of Woodthorpe Terrace, Huddersfield, guilty of sexual assault and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and awaiting sentencing

Asif Bashir, 33, of Thornton Lodge Road, Huddersfield, guilty of, rape and attempted rape and awaiting sentencing

Mohammed Imran Ibrar, 34, of Manchester Road, Huddersfield, guilty of trafficking for sexual exploitation and assault and awaiting sentencing
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

S&F for that alone.....

If that was the recognised punishment, I'm sure it would serve to

cut down on that type of criminal abuse altogether.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Crazy isn't it, in all these gang rape/grooming cases Mohhamed seems to be the most rapey name in the lists.
Nothing to see here though, move along.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Open Prisons. Simple.
See those fukkas looking scared for once.
200 smokes a week to the first Inmate that hands out some real justice.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru
Smoking is banned in jail now...unless it is Spice in a prison where the officials have lost control.
They'll all be on Muslim wings, but their food will have # in it for sure.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Just # in. Poor show.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

This is the way it should be let nature take its course, unfortunately though its more likely they will end up on some cushy protected pedo wing where they can all share their tales of nast... pedos and rapist are the lowest of the low and should just be put down in my opinion... then they are no longer a danger to or a drain on society.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
long gone are the days of the Anglo Saxon and Celtic/ Germanic tribes of warriors willing to die for their land and tribe

Michael Bisping was talking about growing tensions with Pakistani migrant's in the UK. He quickly changed topics however I see him as the type of person who wouldn't put up with this BS.
edit on 19-10-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

is this also happening in Scotland and Ireland?

I only read about this happening in Britain but I'm ignorant of the situation

<<   2  3  4 >>

join