It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Recently had Contact and Have Video Evidence.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You fell for not just one cult but two?

Advice: don't give advice

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

You fell for not just one cult but two?

Advice: don't give advice

I was open-minded and sought experience when young.

i was asked by both groups, to analyze their system, and if I disagreed
to write up how what they were doing was wrong.

So I did that.

it was a very positive experience for me.

And thanks for the advice.. I seldom give advice,
as people don't want advice.. they want their
confirmation bias to be confirmed, not anything
which is real.

Kev

edit on 17-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TonyS
You'll notice there's a real paucity of UFO OP's and that 's because there's a crew that shows up to debunk any evidence offered.

Maybe if an undebunkable one showed up once in a while that wouldn't be an issue.
edit on 17-10-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

link   
They almost look like those energy orbs. Is there a fault line around where the pictures were taken?

link   

originally posted by: redzi0n
a reply to: schuyler

The Contact was 12 days earlier, I went on their interdimensional ship. I met extraterrestrial beings.

Quite an important point, even though casually glossed over, and I'm always fascinated by abductee/contactee experiences, perhaps more so than nuts-and-bolts 'saucers' and 'Big News Stories' (Roswell, Phoenix, etc).

To reinforce your account, could you tell us exactly what, when and where this occurred. Was anybody close by? Did you perceive missing time? How did you feel? If you've already gone into detail in another thread, could you provide a link.

Ta very much.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

One of the "side effect's" of extraterrestrrial Contact is massively increase psychic ability. Channeling love/light beings to serve humanity, whilst generating an income so I can focus on this full time... It's a win - win situation for all. I no longer have to work for a corrupt corporation that's destroying the planet. I can offfer a service that helps the planet. People benefit from the channeling. And I can focus full time on spreading this message that is of the upmost importance for the survival of humanity.

Perhaps you think I would be better off working at McDonalds for minimum wage and watching the planet die?

Since you asked me, I think you would be better off, if you went back to school or got an honest job,
and then worked on your critical thinking stills,

so that you could HELP SAVE EARTH..

and the first step of being able to do that..

would be to learn to think clearly and rationally and not to turn yourself over to
some cult.

That's my very heartfelt advice, since again, you asked for it.

Many years ago.. I was a member of 2 different cults.. I can spot one a mile away.

Kev

"School" Is designed to keep the population dumbed down. What you learn at school is how to destroy the planet. I think the current state of affairs speaks for itself.

What do you call an Honest Job, McDonalds? Working For a Bank? Working for A Big Pharmaceutical Industry? Do you think these entities are helping the planet?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You seem genuine. Not an expert on CGI, but I agree that it can easily be ruled out based on the Facebook live feature. I believe you saw something and I get the sense that you aren’t fabricating it. What it might be beyond that, tough to say. Keep believing your truth! Don’t let the naysayers and doubters tell you otherwise from their desolate viewpoints. Thanks for sharing with us!
edit on 17-10-2018 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well hopefully it all worked out

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n

The information shared by what you call a "cult". Is about how we create our reality. How we can align with the love/light impulse of creation and channel God's will into reality. They teach us how to become fully enlightened/self realised beings that can be of the highest service to humanity. You know, like Jesus, The Buddha, Krishna etc.. Would you recommend Jesus and the Buddha gave up and got an 'Honest Job' . Maybe Jesus would have made more difference if he forgot about all that stuff and just got an Honest Job in a bank where he could learn to save the world. You think?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I like the Naysayers. They give me an opportunity to look at my beliefs. Maybe I'm wrong, or delusional, or crazy. I'm here to serve humanity so I have to entertain the possibility that I may be confused. Or I can't help anyone.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

The Contact was 12 days earlier, I went on their interdimensional ship. I met extraterrestrial beings.

Quite an important point, even though casually glossed over, and I'm always fascinated by abductee/contactee experiences, perhaps more so than nuts-and-bolts 'saucers' and 'Big News Stories' (Roswell, Phoenix, etc).

To reinforce your account, could you tell us exactly what, when and where this occurred. Was anybody close by? Did you perceive missing time? How did you feel? If you've already gone into detail in another thread, could you provide a link.

Ta very much.

Thank you!

I'll provide a full account tomorrow!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I have to agree, that a lot of people 'sell out to the man'.
I can't argue that very selfish and short-sighted people have
manipulated the world, so that it's all about transferring
money from the poor and the middle class to them...
and at the cost of destroying the natural world.

I grieve too.

This whole thing of what to do in such a situation is known
as "the problem of evil".

And it can drive you bonkers..

I really understand.

I can't live your life for you.. if you want to run off and give your
life to some bogus UFO/channeling cult, that enrichens people
in Denmark and Bashir.. then I at least hope you keep your
eyes open and learn from the experience.

And don't end up like Heavens Gate.

But nothing that you do in service to channeled voices in some
other persons head will make anything better on Earth.

It goes back to Saint Paul... it goes back farther than that.

"channeled voices" never know any science.. did you know that?
if they are so advanced.. why do they know less about science
than the average 8th grader?

Kev

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It did, very much so. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

edit on 17-10-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

(post by nofear39 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: subfab

... But on watching the video I notice there are 2 lights flying in Tandem at the same speed. Very unusual for satellites. ...

probably a pair of Naval Ocean Surveillance System satellites. You can info if you search.

I have seen them.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hi Red,
Could you expand on your UFO experience mentioned in the video. You seemed to be of the impression that Corey Goode seemed truth based on your experience (like the bird lady for example). So two questions.

1. Did you learn anything from ET memories that you recall? How did you learn to contact and why do they blink their lights for you in your 3-d normal consciousness, but suppress your memories and keep you in the dark?

2. I was under the impression that Corey goode was a hoaxer. Corey claimed to often meet his friendly ETs with full body and mind. Then to have incredible freedom, unlike most abductee stories. When asked for evidence, his sender is that it will all be leaked soon, so no point in snapping a photo now.. That was about 2 years ago.

Having your personal experience, what justifies goode as legitimate?

Also, thanks for posting vid. I know blinking lights won't convince any skeptic, but I still appreciate it. Now, just get them to land those ships! /Joke😅

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

kudos

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Sure you did. Where is your video evidence of that?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Sure you did. Where is your video evidence of that?

Or even just a description of the experience?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join