It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious, who actually doesnt like me , honesty!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
You know its funny.........

I post on here all the time.....Ive debated with SO SO many of you....

Tonight for whatever reason.......im thinking of my friend Kali.....we had so many heated , what seemed like angry-ish convos...

What people didn't know is we talked on Skype all the time....discussing things here and there....laughing at how people played off what they thought was so much anger at each other when really it was just difference in opinion.......

We loved each other........told each other everything.....well ......almost.....she would never tell me how bad off she was......

Kali was my polar opposite.........we would go at each other on our perspective but.......we were friends.....almost family , I know that if I was ever in her area ( and she offered) i had a place to stay and feel welcome.......

I guess this post is more of a rant...

Theres so many of you that I love, and ya dont even know that because of politics......

We have come so far away from remembering we can still care about each IN SPITE of politics..............

I miss that.........

Sorry for my rant.....
edit on 10/15/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

This again?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
.......I hit enter and wasnt done......but thank you for the reminder........good to see youre on it tho......

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
You are drunk go to sleep

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Wasn't you who made those awesome comics here?

I loved those.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
You are drunk go to sleep

Yeah ...........no im not...thanks though.....

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Wasn't you who made those awesome comics here?

I loved those.

I thinks youre thinking of "maninthemask" or something similar lol.....but yes he did a great job back in the day! Im probably wrong about his avatar too.....sorry

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

.......I hit enter and wasnt done......but thank you for the reminder........good to see youre on it tho......
just giving ya a hard time we had fun in another thread the other night where the same thing happened.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

just giving ya a hard time we had fun in another thread the other night where the same thing happened.

We never had fun........I never have fun!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I meant we as in some guys on the forum but I’m sorry bud here you can go back and see some of our shennigqns:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I meant we as in some guys on the forum but I’m sorry bud here you can go back and see some of our shennigqns:

LoL

Dont be sorry.......I think youre missing my dry humor bud.........lol be well and lots of love....lol rock on!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

LoL

Dont be sorry.......I think youre missing my dry humor bud.........lol be well and lots of love....lol rock on!
Excuse my fail half drunk and 3/4s asleep, take it easy brother!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

You piss me off occasionally but far less than most people so actually I like you probably 9 out of 10 days if not a little more.

Hehehe.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i dont know. there is something about you. maybe you use your real photo over a real good avatar,may be the reason. but i can get rather picky every now and then. might be something about me. on the other hand sometimes your comments turn into a wall of some sort..i like that style. it grinds my teeth for a second though.
edit on 15-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

You piss me off occasionally but far less than most people so actually I like you probably 9 out of 10 days if not a little more.

Hehehe.

LoL thats my job...........

But I am interested........... what is it that pisses you off.......I am tryng to open the dialog.....

It use to be back in the day we had the chat room.........so we could actually get to know each other......so maybe this is sort of the analog........

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Whahaha...I was thinking the same but that was "themask" with his adventures in conspiracy..

Anyway...my list of people I don't like is rather short and you sir, are not on it!

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoMon, 15 Oct 2018 03:40:58 -0500am3140201810 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
i dont know. there is something about you. maybe you use your real photo over a real good avatar,may be the reason. but i can get rather picky every now and then. might be something about me. on the other hand sometimes your comments turn into a wall of some sort..i like that style. it grinds my teeth for a second though.

Yes i use my real photo over an avatar that was made for me because, I use to get flamed REALLY hard for not supporting Trump, so a ATS friend made it.........

It grinds your teeth? fair enough.........is it what i say or how i say it...........

I know how I write is unorthodox....aka annoying......i appologize

I tend to type how my mind processes things.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Trueman

Whahaha...I was thinking the same but that was "themask" with his adventures in conspiracy..

Anyway...my list of people I don't like is rather short and you sir, are not on it!

Peace

Thats it!!!! Themask! the legend........

I miss that guy , he did great one the live show and had some awesome illustrations.......ahh the glory days

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

it is all technical
not emotional as it sounds

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

it is all technical
not emotional as it sounds

decent song........I think i get what you mean......kudos