It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A long Year without Louise L Hay Queen of New Age Movement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers.

A little more than a year ago America experienced an incredibly large loss in Terms of leadership in to spread the message of optimism, confidence, hope, faith, strength to overcome life challenges and achieve inner peace, happiness and realization.

The best seller author of Self Help literature Louise L Hay died in her home at Los Angeles, California, She was 90 years old when she peacifully passed away of natural causes.

Pls check
www.nytimes.com...

No matter where we live on the planet or how difficult our situation seems to be, we have the ability to overcome and transcend our circumstances.

Louise Hay

It is so immense her contribution in to understand the role of our daily thoughts in how to face successfully all what may happen in life.

I never understood the importance to have children memorize battle dates. It seems like such a waste of mental energy. Instead, we could teach them important subjects such as How the Mind Works, How to Handle Finances, How to Invest Money for Financial Security, How to be a Parent, How to Create Good Relationships, and How to Create and Maintain Self-Esteem and Self-Worth. Can you imagine what a whole generation of adults would be like if they had been taught these subjects in school along with their regular curriculum?

Louise L. Hay, You Can Heal Your Life

Mrs Hay left back a so large empty space but her books, recordings, videos survive her, as well as the editorial house she founded, representing a great legacy for many future generations in search for wisdom, motivation and good advising.

The day is now done, the experiences are over, they drift into the past, it is time now to let them go, let the office day where the office belongs, and whether you had the best day or the worst day, it is over, so let it go, and with ease and live turn your attention to this moment, to this point in time and space. Thus is the only moment that exists for you.

Louise Hay, Morning and Evening meditations

This thread is a homage to all that vibrant healing energy that Louise expressed a long so many years devoted to the art of help others through teaching them the spiritual science of conscious thinking and the benefits of meditations and affirmations to create a discipline of the mind and spirit.

May the good Lord give her eternal peace, rest and Light.

In the infinity of life where I am,
All is perfect, whole and complete,
I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack, I now choose to begin to see myself
As the Universe sees me --- perfect, whole, and complete.

Louise Hay, You Can Heal Your Life

Thanks,

Good Night!

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/13/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

It is so immense her contribution in to understand the role of our daily thoughts in how to face successfully all what may happen in life.

I have not read her musings and books on the subject of self help.

Our understanding of the world and in fact, the understanding of our very existence, comes from many sources.

I am pleased that you found someone to help you ... and obviously she has left her mark upon you. Well done!

Many people help shape our lives, only limited by our time to read and take in information.

At the present, the best self help program in existence is Q.

But that is a very recent entry and this kind soul lived until she was 90. Great life.

P

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
In the infinity of life where I am,
All is perfect, whole and complete,
I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack, I now choose to begin to see myself
As the Universe sees me --- perfect, whole, and complete.
Louise Hay, You Can Heal Your Life

Nice to see someone not worshiping the God of hate by judging themselves and everyone they meet as not worthy of being sacred in the eyes of God. But instead, seeing themselves and everyone else as being perfect and divine in the eyes of a God of unconditional love.

edit on 13-10-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
We teach kids battle dates so people that live with their head in the clouds all day remember the freedom to think and express freely came from the blood of those who fought to ensure it.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

I think respectfully you are confusing the effects with the causes, misinterpreting the whole point.

The real and more important battles are the ones fought inside the human spirit, that's were the real cost of liberty is paid. There is a slavery that is worst, more devastating than any other ever existed, and is the one of negative thinking.

No tyranny for strong that appears can kill inner freedom, deep inside us we are the only masters of our thoughts, the only ones that determine what is in our minds. That is what Louise L Hay taught for years and what our founder fathers knew too.

Freedom is a thought, it began in the mind of positive thinkers that believed in the power that comes from integrity, love, therefore justice, opposing the negative thoughts of oppression or repression.

Everybody knows that there are intense moments of life, of great decisions and definitions, Louise Hay knew very well about that, she faced them in her own life, that was not always easy by the way, she survived childhood abuse, the loss of a son, divorce and even Cancer and never carried hatred to preach to others.

Living in the storm for ever is not healthy, not even sane, there is always calm after it, that peace is for the one people work hard, reviving violence is to continue repeating the sequence of hatred iniciated by the ones that didn't understand that fundamental truth.

It is not constructive at all to maintain a person , any people or a nation eternally living in state of war, such a thing destroys all what civilization is created for.

Even King David who was neither a coward or an insensate but a great warrior wrote fabulous Psalms that are among the most profound lines ever written meditating in the need to achieve harmony, inner peace and give thanks for everything.

Excuse me, but with the same logic you are applying to her it is possible to condemn not only to David but also Christ, Buddha, Lao Tse, Ghandi, Kong Fu tse, Plato, Aristoteles, almost every single great Thinker of History.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/13/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I think respectfully you are confusing the effects with the causes, misinterpreting the whole point.

The real and more important battles are the ones fought inside the human spirit, that's were the real cost of liberty is paid. There is a slavery that is worst, more devastating than any other ever existed, and is the one of negative thinking.

No tyranny for strong that appears can kill inner freedom, deep inside us we are the only masters of our thoughts, the only ones that determine what is in our minds. That is what Louise L Hay taught for years and what our founder fathers knew too.

Freedom is a thought, it began in the mind of positive thinkers that believed in the power that comes from integrity, love, therefore justice, opposing the negative thoughts of oppression or repression.

Everybody knows that there are intense moments of life, of great decisions and definitions, Louise Hay knew very well about that, she faced them in her own life, that was not always easy by the way, she survived childhood abuse, the loss of a son, divorce and even Cancer and never carried hatred to preach to others.

Living in the storm for ever is not healthy, not even sane, there is always calm after it, that peace is for the one people work hard, reviving violence is to continue repeating the sequence of hatred iniciated by the ones that didn't understand that fundamental truth.

It is not constructive at all to maintain a person , any people or a nation eternally living in state of war, such a thing destroys all what civilization is created for.

Even King David who was neither a coward or an insensate but a great warrior wrote fabulous Psalms that are among the most profound lines ever written meditating in the need to achieve harmony, inner peace and give thanks for everything.

Excuse me, but with the same logic you are applying to her it is possible to condemn not only to David but also Christ, Buddha, Lao Tse, Ghandi, Kong Fu tse, Plato, Aristoteles, almost every single great Thinker of History.

The Angel of Lightness

War made your post possible.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

new age movement is really satanic movement.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Demonize others is a way of discrimination and sectarianism, is among the most crude verbal violence that exist because it is not only a way of hatred but an offense to God, with it we are putting ourselves in Gods place.

John the Baptist and Jesus were both demonized too by the Pharisees.

Who really comes from God is extremely cautious to assume judgemental positions with respect to others.

By the way your claim does not have really a solid foundation, if there was somebody that taught that al the evilness that may exist in this world come from the interior of the human being, from the spirit, and therefore we must watch our thoughts was Christ.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Miss Louise is the 'why' behind HayHouseBooks™ and that is a treasure trove of positives..

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

That's Not true, where there is war there is few access to internet, chaos and destruction is the situation, tell that to an orphan child, a widow, or an elder hidden below debris after a bombing in Lybia o Ukraine and he will possibly curse your words.

War made for many even Impossible to read this information as well as to take part on this discussion.

Many more thanks to war will never give attention to themselves with dignity, seeing in them and others the presence of the miracle that is to be alive.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/15/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Did you know her?

Son? She had a daughter she gave up for adoption.

"If the message helps"

edit on 15-10-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I really meant it. The new age movement is not genuine.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Excuse me but how old was Louise when that happened?

She became pregnant being a teen ager, as result of child abuse, do you know that too?

You really expect that at that moment of her life she could take care of the baby, when she herself was under age?

Who was going to support them?

Dont tell me that The evil step father that systematically violated her for years?

Come on, There must be a limit even to try to demonize a person, don't you think so?

This looks almost as witch hunting, how could you even dare to mention her personal tragedy to attack her.

Do you know how many of those liberated egotistic vane women of today might have used that event to justify an abortion?

As far as I know she probably tried unsuccessfully to find and recover her child a long ulterior stages if her life.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/15/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Interesting.

So much negativity in your response. I only stated fact.

You said she lost a son.

Again, did you know her?

edit on 15-10-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Dear Annee,

Facts? perhaps you want to say half facts, what is equivalent to half truths, what is really close to say half false statements.

Please Who didn't really know in the world of metaphysics and philosophy Louise L Hay in this country on the last 40 years or even more?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Dear Annee,

Facts? perhaps you want to say half facts, what is equivalent to half truths, what is really close to say half false statements.

Please Who didn't really know in the world of metaphysics and philosophy Louise L Hay in this country on the last 40 years or even more?

The Angel of Lightness

You do realize you are blabbing along in your own conversation.

So, do you know her or not?

Have you ever met her?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Objection,

I certainly have answered fully and properly your question, i have finished all what is needed to say to refute satisfactorily your line of argument since my previous post.

Honestly, I feel you are not only here misleading showing half truths as if they might be something entirely different, but also after presenting here false statements, with malicious intention to defame Mrs Hay, you are in addition trying to lead or coach me to say what you want, sorry but you can try to do that with somebody else Not with me.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Show me my malicious intentions.

So, you don't know her and have not met her.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Really? I am under the well founded suspicion that I knew her eons better than what ever you think to know about her by the way.

Bye,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Really? I am under the well founded suspicion that I knew her eons better than what ever you think to know about her by the way.

Bye,

The Angel of Lightness

You just keep thinking that.

Maybe you could've cruised around Solana Beach with her in her Rolls Royce.

"If the message works" -- good
edit on 16-10-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join