It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

That was beyond frightening, even after I got the hang of it. The highlight of my driving was having rob's entire crew directing me as I backed that behemoth into the gas station.

link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

I love that story. I think it's you and not "them" man. Maybe we are the curiosities and the mysteries. That account is wild man... cosmic.

link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I do not remember any reference to use of metal detectors on the ranch but a lot of discussion about what might be lurking underground. There were active plans to use ground penetrating radar at one point, but that was toward the end of the
NIDS study and never happened. There were two black metallic objects found on the property that have been the subject of much speculation. They were sent away for analysis and turned out to be old batteries.

link   
Removed double post
edit on 9-22-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

link   
I know right ? I wonder if there is a word for happy and freaked out at the same time ..

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

That was beyond frightening, even after I got the hang of it. The highlight of my driving was having rob's entire crew directing me as I backed that behemoth into the gas station.

link   
Jeremy and George Do you think the compartments of the U.S. government really know about this alien abduction stuff like people like Steven Greer claim?

link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

That trailer looks amazing!!

When I try to make sense of everything from UFOs,to the technology we are capable of,to what our minds are capable of,to our history and other variables...sometimes,I wonder if the answer is just too much for our minds to comprehend,without going crazy from all the information.

Also,no I am not a therapist...more of a wild man!!

edit on 22-9-2018 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

I can confirm George's comment about the new owner's photographs, I saw them too during our trip to the Ranch.

One of them is compelling, to say the least (you can see it in the film I think).

That said, all we saw was a printed version of a photograph taken a few months prior from where we were sitting when it was showed to us.

In spite of that, after meeting the new owner and spending time with his folks, I am as confident as I can be that the picture is exactly what he says it is short of having the memory chip from the camera and getting to analyze the original image as captured from the source that captured it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
OMG, George, you talked about a "being", camouflaged like the "alien" in the movie Predator.

I'm imagining this predator alien doing the cattle mutilation.

Mind blown.

What world are we living in?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I had RV envy ....Yours was way better than mine a reply to: Crakeur

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Do I need to show my ATS badge at the door?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I’ve had that happen a couple of times as well. The power of books eh. That’s why I asked earlier about intention or expectation of something happening at the ranch, daring yourself that it will happen and then it does - the feeling is pretty powerful right in that moment, like a validation against the odds, a reply.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Are they actively hostile, or just, in essence, a smack upside the head to take 'em seriously?

I've had odd encounters like that in my own life, most of them were, for lack of a better description, a smack upside the head. A couple were most assuredly warnings to leave.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You will be able to see it at 9pm on December 3rd on iTunes and all PPV. Or live, that same night in LA at the ACE theater. Exciting!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I've got one, I'll put it up in this thread...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Is there a link for tickets?

link   
George: What have you learned about the aspect our Consciousness and how this now relates to the phenomena. How reality is created by the individual and collective consciousness?

link   

I am not sure you'd really want to go on a pub crawl in Wales like CTJ83 suggested. Robbie will tell you about needing your 'wellies' after something like that.
Don't ask me to explain that one on a public forum.

I've found this AMA informative and you guys were also very funny.

Good luck with the movies and the coming 'Lazar' doco too. If you ever come to the UK you can reach most places within a day if you are making a documentary (hint again!). But make sure you bring an umbrella (and some wellies!)

I was only joking about Wales. I've just been left feeling a little sheepish there at times after too much booze.

link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

I don't know of any government agency or entity or personnel who claim to have an understanding of reported alien abductions.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join