It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Great way for those in power to keep you guys in check.

"Trust the plan" is actually code for "sit around and do nothing, but be sure to stay tuned in to this totally anonymous person that you have no proof can be trusted".

"Taking back the Republic"? From where, your computer chair? Lol.

Like I said, good way to keep you guys complacent and not doing much of anything, someone else (who you don't even know the identity of) is taking care of it for you!

Surely you can see why I'm skeptical of this psyop/larp?
edit on 9/21/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Allaroundyou
I could be wrong but if Q were a rogue operation, I really feel like the government would have shut it down by this point.

A very logical conclusion, TOL. Good point!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Time is a very important part of the whole Q phenomena

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The time delta refers to how soon Trump tweets in correlation with Q posts on 8 chan.

Somtimes Q is, as this last one tonight, 17 seconds after Trumps tweet. Sometimes Q's 8 chan post has even been before Trump's which is pretty hard to fake.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BilboSlabbins

Yes, lots of wasted time deciphering riddles that get us nowhere.

This is part 12 of this series of threads, all containing hundreds of pages each? How much closer are we to the truth?

Keep chasing that carrot, I'm sure it'll taste really good once you finally catch up to it. You will reach it ask you have to do is trust the plan and keep chasing it.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What do you mean by truth?

What exactly are you looking for?

I found my carrot brother... Maybe I can help you find yours?

Future Proves Past

11-11

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Meemlaw

PsyLARP

edit on 21-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

What should we be doing?

Prancing around in pussy hats?

The collective has great power.

What are you doing to save the world?

Hmmmm??

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Truth is not a bunch of cryptic messages that leads people nowhere, it's not partisan BS that this Q spews and it's definitely not found in someone who refuses to identify themselves.

Seriously, if Q has gotten you guys anywhere you wouldn't continue to make these threads and Q wouldn't be continuing to drop vague BS anonymously.

Just come to terms with the fact that they've strapped a carrot and a stick on your head and convinced you that you'll catch it if you keep running toward it.

If that's not the case them tell me one thing Q has accomplished.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm not doing anything to save the world and neither are you. At least I don't pretend to be doing something when I'm not.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Can't see the battleground for the keys

ETA Not as esoteric as an eisegesis post but true nontheless
edit on 9211818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

edit on 9211818 by Elostone because: Don't dare say eisegesis wrong... hoping I got it correct

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm not doing anything to save the world and neither are you. At least I don't pretend to be doing something when I'm not.

Not with that attitude you're not....

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

So what are you doing to save the world? And I don't mean sitting at your computer or on your phone chasing vague riddles released by someone you don't know the identity of.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

So what are you doing to save the world? And I don't mean sitting at your computer or on your phone chasing vague riddles released by someone you don't know the identity of.

lol sad, you are trolling the Q thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I don't follow Q that closely... This thread does a better job of dicing the information than anywhere else you're gonna find.

What I'm doing to save the world is....Sensitive?

Mostly involves archiving offline

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

There's nothing about my posts that are meant to troll, I'm asking honest questions. What has Q done for anyone except lead them on a wild goose chase for nearly a year now with no end in sight?

Seriously, what good has Q done other than throw riddles out hoping to get a few suckers to bite?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Care, we have been gaining extra info from the Time differences (DELTAS) between all combinations of Q Posts and POTUS tweets for months.

These are the MARKERS that I often post to bring attention to. A MARKER is a time Delta (difference) of 15, 10, 5, 1 or 0 minutes between any of:

1) Q Post and POTUS tweet,
2) POTUS tweet and Q Post,
3) Q Post and Q Post,
4) POTUS tweet and POTUS tweet (though 0 min markers are mostly part 2s of same tweet).

Our understanding is that they flag importance of POTUS tweets or Q posts as follows:

15 minute marker - in relation to FAR past (usually means years or decades)
10 minute marker - in relation to MEDIUM past (usually within last year - i.e. since Q started posting)
5 minute marker - in relation to RECENT past (more recently this has meant in last 24 hours)
1 minute marker - in relation to IMMINENT ACTION (therefore be prepared for it, or look for news stories)
0 minute marker - in relation to ACTION IN PROGRESS (usually marked at start of Ops or to indicate, for example, that perps are being questioned or indicted).

I started calculating ACRONYMS based on DELTAS as well as TIMESTAMPS because of the Q uses above.

Hope this helps.

ETA - it is only recently that the SECONDS in the DELTAS have been also shown to be relevant! 17, 45, 42 33, 24 often appear on the deltas to represent Q, POTUS, The Answer, Cabal, Today, etc.
edit on 21-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sure would have helped if Q has told you guys this instead of you maybe or maybe not figuring it out based on pure speculation.

Good thing you guys figured it out though because I don't think Q would have told you! He/she/they don't really say very much of anything though, they leave all the work to you guys. Who knows if you're actually right? Q will never tell you if you are or not, that's for sure.

Ever wonder why Q leaves such huge gaps of information out of their drops? 95% of these threads are comments speculation about what is meant. I wonder why that is?
edit on 9/21/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
They’re trusting the plan man. Trusting the plana reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join