It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Everyone Must Know This Before it is Deleted! (2018-2019)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Check out this video about A.I. advancement. Our technology is getting more advanced than our morality. We are becoming slaves to it. It is becoming smarter than we are. Elon Musk is a transhumanist.

This is very dangerous.

What do you think? Am I having too much internet or will we be enslaved by robots in 20 years?
edit on 18-9-2018 by Topato because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2018 by Asktheanimals because: embedded video link

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Topato

No.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Wouldn't take that long in my estimation

Conjecturing in the possibilities of tech accelleration, huh!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Then, yes, you are definitely "Having too much internet".

Do they speak English in "What"?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
No idea what the video you posted is about, no summary and I can't watch videos at the moment.

However, futurists agree that they cannot predict past 2038-2040 because this is around the point in time AI over-exceeds us. and begins making decisions in ways we cannot understand. Its power grows exponentially.

This futurists, or is it futurologists(?), such as Ray Hammond predicted way back in the 80s that the biggest income in our generation would be revenue from search engine advertising.

Think about that for a minute, Hammond predicted that before search engines and online advertising even bloody existed. Therefore I feel his predictions (not like a fortune teller, actual modelled predictions) should be listened to.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Far too much internet, in 1992 the MIT director of media lab - Nicholas Negroponte predicted by 2000 we would have fully interactive holographic TV sets with olfactory sense triggers - I'm still waiting....

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
No idea what the video you posted is about, no summary and I can't watch videos at the moment.

However, futurists agree that they cannot predict past 2038-2040 because this is around the point in time AI over-exceeds us. and begins making decisions in ways we cannot understand. Its power grows exponentially.

This futurists, or is it futurologists(?), such as Ray Hammond predicted way back in the 80s that the biggest income in our generation would be revenue from search engine advertising.

Think about that for a minute, Hammond predicted that before search engines and online advertising even bloody existed. Therefore I feel his predictions (not like a fortune teller, actual modelled predictions) should be listened to.

That is INSANE. I would agree, the unpredictability is getting out of hand.

Have you heard of Kek, god of Chaos, and how he has been summoned by 4chan by accident? Another crazy conspiracy theory to be sure?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Related to the year 2038 problem perhaps? Y2k all over again...

(post by Lightdhype removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I'm not sure how this relates to the subject at hand, perhaps chaos theory. However my understanding of Kek is thus:

It is possible to 'hack' one's mind, this is a proven phenomenon and interpreted by the majority as Magik or madness, depending on your belief system. An introduction to hacking one's mind involves the exercise of 'invoking a tulpa' - or for those who have a different belief system - self-conditioning one's mind to make one believe they have a constant, invisible (spiritual) companion. Self-invoked insanity.

Kek as I understand is a result of mass invocation, I do not believe this but this is how I believe many interpret things. It is interesting you refer to the chaos yet the trails of crumbs left by Kek are quite the opposite, repeated numbers, patterns - organization rather than chaos.

It is interesting to see a frog appears in the Illuminati card game.

It is interesting to see Kek resemble Trump.

It is interesting to see numerical coincidences within 4Chan threads.

It is interesting to research tulpas.

It is incredibly interesting to research Magik, in particular the Psychonaughts Handbook.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirJohneleth
Far too much internet, in 1992 the MIT director of media lab - Nicholas Negroponte predicted by 2000 we would have fully interactive holographic TV sets with olfactory sense triggers - I'm still waiting....

I'm a bit hesitant about the olfactory part of the equation, as I have an unfortunate tendency to hurl chunks with little or no advance warning when confronted by a particularly "unpalatable" smell. (A physician once referred to me as being a "Gastric responder" FWIW).

But, come on...

You have to admit that holographic TV, ESPECIALLY if it is interactive, would be the coolest thing in the history of, like, EVER, right?

Seriously.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Sharing that here is awesome. Props. Now that is a real issue. I wish I had a spare android to try and brick with that date heh.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Related to the year 2038 problem perhaps? Y2k all over again...

Never heard of that but I like it.....

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I'm not sure how this relates to the subject at hand, perhaps chaos theory. However my understanding of Kek is thus:

It is possible to 'hack' one's mind, this is a proven phenomenon and interpreted by the majority as Magik or madness, depending on your belief system. An introduction to hacking one's mind involves the exercise of 'invoking a tulpa' - or for those who have a different belief system - self-conditioning one's mind to make one believe they have a constant, invisible (spiritual) companion. Self-invoked insanity.

Kek as I understand is a result of mass invocation, I do not believe this but this is how I believe many interpret things. It is interesting you refer to the chaos yet the trails of crumbs left by Kek are quite the opposite, repeated numbers, patterns - organization rather than chaos.

It is interesting to see a frog appears in the Illuminati card game.

It is interesting to see Kek resemble Trump.

It is interesting to see numerical coincidences within 4Chan threads.

It is interesting to research tulpas.

It is incredibly interesting to research Magik, in particular the Psychonaughts Handbook.

IT'S NOT A TULPA!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Elaborate or find somewhere else.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I just read this while reading my morning "news"
Facial recognition is starting to concern people.
www.cbc.ca...

People are stupid and lazy so it is going to be easy to implement.
Right now people use cards to pay for things instead of cash and can't leave the house without their sacred phone.

They are told it is easier and safer....basically,it is for people who are either lazy or scared and there are more of them than there are of me.
People will take convenience over independence and that is the problem.
People are willingly picking their own slavery.

Tech has already taken over,I am the only guy I know without a smartphone who still only uses cash.
When I leave the house,my flip phone stays at home.

I can't join a gym because I won't give them my email (thats for friends) or a phone number (for friends as well)
I gave them a physical address to send the bill to and gave them access to my bank account to take their money.
That wasn't good enough because of "policy"

The girl at the gym was perplexed.....she asks me "what if there is an emergency?"
I told her to call the ambulance like normal people.
She had no clue how to deal with me or how to be real.
I told her I have cash,you have weights....whats the issue?

The issue is that I won't bend over like everyone else so I wasn't allowed to join the gym.
No phone,no email and cash???
Sorry but your business isn't welcome here.

THAT is just a small dose of our future.

Sometimes,I am the only person in a crowd not staring at or relying on a piece of plastic....it is like being surrounded by mindless zombies.

Don't be scared and lazy and just do whats easier and safer....the strong prey on the weak....remember that.

As for anonymous....they are a joke.

edit on 18-9-2018 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I dont pay much attention to those attention seekers anymore. Every video reminds me of a sales add... Hurry now while supplies last.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I don't know man. I just learned of the cult of Kek thing a few weeks ago.

Yes it has to do with Chaos, Kek is the resurrected old god of chaos? But he is also the TRICKSTER. The trickster uses humor and laughs.

Kek does the same. Pepe the Frog does the same.

We see the EU trying to BAN MEMES - Pepe the Frog included. What does it all mean?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join