It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Dang, Springer buys the cover story? That's seriously disappointing.

I tried to call on it but the thread was about dead...

I sent him a pm to draw attention to some of the conversation here but...crickets. Oh well.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

No, no. No blood rushing to my brain. That would only happen if the earth wasn't flat.

And don't start on about gravity and the earth spinning. If that was true then why are we not dizzy all the time.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Sigh....prawns!!! They're called prawns.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Atom12

If they were trying to catch a person, or an ET, they did the worst job ever. There was zero evidence of aircraft using IR to watch the woods, no sign of search teams, an even reasonable perimeter to keep things in a set area....

They had eyes on the traps (maybe a salt lick) they set out. Alien animal-human hybrids are all over the planet by now.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

He would probably even if he didn't.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

I tried to call on it but the thread was about dead...

I sent him a pm to draw attention to some of the conversation here but...crickets. Oh well.

Don't know about anyone else but I have no notices if I get a PM. I just check once in a while or I would never see any.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

And absolutely no way to catch anything. Great plan!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Oh they caught something alright like the attention of half the web....

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Good thing there really wasn't anything to catch. They did a great job at showing how to NOT control an area.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Well to be honest I haven't seen people watching what was going on out in those mountains have you? Someone takes a look here and there, it is pretty isolated.
Anyway I was just flappen my jaws

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

And if they were trying to catch something, there would have been really obvious activity. IR sweeps, aircraft overhead, teams of people ready.... the exact opposite of what we saw at the observatory.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
There used to be a skit on BBC's famed TV program Monty Python's Flying Circus which is befitting of this whole event.

The segment was called "Confuse-A-Cat"

It was a series of non-sequiturs executed by a bunch of Keystone Cops like characters which left the observer scratching their head and asking themselves WTF did they just watch? (it was quite hilarious by the way). The viewer was never sure if they had just watched sheer brilliance...or stupidity beyond description. And, more than likely it was the latter.

Thank you so much. I just watched the skit on YouTube. I nearly died laughing LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Good thing there really wasn't anything to catch. They did a great job at showing how to NOT control an area.

So...such a shame to let this thread die. Has anything new surfaced?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Nothing new that I know of still find cover story 2.0b to be highly suspect, haven’t had the chance to check the Fed court records on the guy that supposedly was using the network for CP. I saw a YT video from a guy that allegedly got a tour of the facility after it reopened and he claimed that there was no WiFi on site which makes the CP claim sound even less credible. Also allegedly they have a high bandwidth microwave linkup to almagordo which provides the internet acsess for the site, apparently they transfer 10s of terrabytes of scientific data from the site everyday.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I've been checking for anything new on this every day and it's silence. I can't find anything that isn't parroting the "official story" and most of those stories are the typical AP cut and paste stories.

I've attempted to look up if the janitor had been arrested yet but have not found any stories or arrest records. I haven't used any of the pay sites that will search records for ya mainly because I'm poor and I also don't use plastic so no way to even sign up for it. Lol

That's all that I've learned... Zero. Nothing. Complete silence

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

And you won't.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

And you won't.

I know, Zaph... And it's KILLING me not knowing the truth! I just keep hoping that one day I'll come across the one piece that someone leaked and can finally your this all up in my head! Haha

What if we all were thinking it had to do with things on the surface and we totally ignored what is going on underneath the ground? I know there is plenty of speculation about underground facilities and tunnels in New Mexico and with the facility being built in the late 1940s - early 1950s it would have been when the Fed started going heavy on the underground excavation.
edit on 10102018 by Tanga36 because: On mobile so typos

edit on 10102018 by Tanga36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It's technically something going on above ground.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I figured it was. Several times I've stepped back and gone through all the scenarios that have been discussed here or that I've come up with and I've tried to find something I've missed. The only thing I've really been able to come up with that hasn't been discussed ad nauseum was the underground facilities possibility. Guess that's getting scratched from the list now. Lol

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36

I figured it was. Several times I've stepped back and gone through all the scenarios that have been discussed here or that I've come up with and I've tried to find something I've missed. The only thing I've really been able to come up with that hasn't been discussed ad nauseum was the underground facilities possibility. Guess that's getting scratched from the list now. Lol

Gotta love your determination, go get em tiger! Funny thing is the magic word was said in another completely unrelated thread and it made me smirk.🤫

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join