It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I learned a new word today -- BETRUMP .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I learned a new - old word today people of ATS Betrump LOL

For five centuries, the word 'betrump' has languished on the scrapheap of forgotten English words.

But now the term – meaning to deceive or cheat – could be set for a return after winning a poll to choose our favourite long-lost word

www.dailymail.co.uk...

lET THE MEMES COMMENCE.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We already have " Hillary" so what's the point.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

That was the fastest "but Hillary!" ever.

Congratulations.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Think Tee -shirt sales Forest Gump

Ps I WANT MY 15%

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Whether or not it is a reflection on our opinion of the current occupant of the White House is unclear, but the use of President Trump's surname to signify a liar won hands-down, attracting more than four out of ten votes.

What a load of horse snip.

Congressman signifies liars hands down, and they've held their jobs a lot longer than Trump.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I heard that being Hillaried means that you get murdered and then the authorities say it was suicide.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is in the joke section folks !

I need some laughs after the last few days

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
I heard that being Hillaried means that you get murdered and then the authorities say it was suicide.

I know that one Arkencided
or was that from Gotham

edit on 6/9/2018 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Lol, you keep reading that Russian troll crud!!! How did #pizzagate work out for you?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Lol. Someone centuries ago foresaw the future...

That was apart from a single newspaper article which suggested the word's origins are in fact from the Scots dialect and poked fun at the irony that President Trump himself has Scottish ancestry.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Good luck with even lighthearted jabs at dear leader ... for a "cut above" conspiracy forum, there are some blind dufi (plural for dufus) here.

Remember, folks, anyone wanting to lead probably shouldn't. "No filters" is refreshing, until filters are missed.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

That was apart from a single newspaper article which suggested the word's origins are in fact from the Scots dialect and poked fun at the irony that President Trump himself has Scottish ancestry.

Finally snowspirit someone gets it

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Good luck with even lighthearted jabs at dear leader ... for a "cut above" conspiracy forum, there are some blind dufi (plural for dufus) here.

Remember, folks, anyone wanting to lead probably shouldn't. "No filters" is refreshing, until filters are missed.

I would never have seen adult hood in North Korea with my sense of humor ..

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Fools

Lol, you keep reading that Russian troll crud!!! How did #pizzagate work out for you?

Who says pizzagate has been totally disqualified? Not me. ATS only moved it to RATS - they didn't delete it. There is good reason for that. If you'd like to discuss that send me a PM and I can show you places where serious investigation is still going on. But I am sure that you only meant that as a sneer against me to make it seem like I am not a reasonable person.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
:cheer s:

www.hebcal.com... i think i will mosey on down and get a carry out for the big day

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

why don't you ask your naive blind ass how PG worked out for the children. been reading your posts for years, you truly are a J A**

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Q?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

When used in this context, Q reminds me of the god-like dimensional entity from Star Trek.

Maybe it is 😉

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Politics is way to serious these days to be funny to most of us. I used to laugh at both sides, but somewhere along the line it lost its humor when only one side gets attacked by "comedians". It is funny when everyone makes fun of everyone, but becomes mean-spirited and personal when the target is always the same.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Mission accomplished

I can see the words jokes , puns,pranks fly above some folks !

breath in and breath out

We are moving through space at 9 miles a second ,while spinning on our axis

While getting dragged into the nearby black hole

Orange people do not scare mewww.youtube.com...

on the planet for a good time not a long one

top topics

<<   2 >>

join